How do you feel about people who kill animals for the sheer fun of it?

If they didn't like to kill things they wouldn't kill things. QED

Maybe they have to kill, and don't enjoy it. Go ahead and ask every registered hunter if they enjoy killing (we'll start with them 1st cause it will be easier to track them down)

Let me get this straight: Sport hunters don't enjoy killing but do it anyhow. OK. I see.

Are you eliminating people who tried it once and didn’t enjoy it so they don’t do it anymore, or how about children that are forced to go on the Sunday hunt with their parents?( Yes this happens)

I wish there was a walled-in place, large enough for several hundred "sport" hunters to meet and hunt each other. Heck, it doesn't even need to be walled-in. We could put it in Texas somewhere. They love to execute people.

I wish there was a walled-in place, large enough for several hundred "sport" hunters to meet and hunt each other. Heck, it doesn't even need to be walled-in. We could put it in Texas somewhere. They love to execute people.

Agreed! We could even stream it live so viewers could enjoy the action.

Our ecosystem is in jeopardy, not only are we polluting it, but we are killing more than we are bearing.

Really so the population is dropping. Is it fun to ignore reality?

Hunting for sport is despicable. Hunting for subsistence is (maybe) OK. Those who do it for sport just like to kill things, no matter what reasoning they give for it. And just because you eat what you kill doesn't make it subsistence hunting.

No, they like to hunt things, there is a difference. No hunter would get the same thrill working in a slaughterhouse, for instance.

No, they like to hunt things, there is a difference. No hunter would get the same thrill working in a slaughterhouse, for instance.
I think the sport hunter a-holes would enjoy a stint there if they could bring their weapons and were allowed to shoot the incoming cattle.

I think the sport hunter a-holes would enjoy a stint there if they could bring their weapons and were allowed to shoot the incoming cattle.

I don't think that's realistic. Hunting is as much about the chase as the kill, and there is some skill involved in hitting something that is far away (or perhaps a buffalo charging right at you).

I don't think that's realistic. Hunting is as much about the chase as the kill, and there is some skill involved in hitting something that is far away (or perhaps a buffalo charging right at you).

I see it as murder. Killing for sport is gross.

Yeah, it says something about the person that enjoys stalking for no good reason except to kill. Not out of need. It's despicable.

It says they inherited an evolutionary desire to hunt and kill. For some people this is a valuable outlet, otherwise they might be violent in other ways...

Besides, we need to kill deer, there are too many of them as we killed off most of their natural predators and turned the landscape into a perfect buffet of grasslands.

It says they inherited an evolutionary desire to hunt and kill. For some people this is a valuable outlet, otherwise they might be violent in other ways...

Besides, we need to kill deer, there are too many of them as we killed off most of their natural predators and turned the landscape into a perfect buffet of grasslands.

Nonsense.

Back