How do we KNOW that it was JESUS???

I didnt say that, I said that I support a modified Inquisition.
We dont have to kill the evil ones,
just punish them as we punish all other murderous criminals today.
Scientists should not be held to be above the law.

In fact, I would even let them have their crazy ideas, provided that they cease from their CRIMES.

I think i may run for political office some day.

What happens to a naturally aborted embryo (miscarriage) that consisted of only a few dozen cells? 25% to 30% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage. (many go unrecoginzed as such because they happen well before the woman even knows she's pregnant)

No, you're not. You should be shot because you are getting on our nerves, and we don't deserve the annoyance known as "lawdog".
However, "should" and "will" are two very differend things.
:p

Bang Bang!! This is exactly what I mean, Nazistic, resort to violence, instead of thinking your way through the problem. Instead of aborting the child, get rid of it!! Instead of respecting the child's right to be an unharmed embryo, USE IT ANYWAY and who cares if it happens to die.

Violence isn't nazistic, it's human nature.

Violence for a retarded ideology, whether it be nazism or christianity, is wrong.

Ok, violence is part of human nature. Christ shows us to rise above our fallen human nature.

He may have. But, I still don't think he was the son of deity. He may have been a pacifist and an advocate of nonviolence, but doesn't mean he was the son of a god, it means that he was a hippie. Last time I checked, hippies suck.

He was not a hippie. you dont even know who you are speaking of...
read the gospels again...
in fact, he was the ultimate anti-hippie. he was certainly not into pacifism/non-violence, especially when it came to Satan and evil doers in the Temple.

He could have used violence if hewished, but he did not, not because he was pacifist, but because he desired to show that he was God anddid not need to rely on violence to prove it.

He said "He who lives by the sword dies by the sword" This is not a statement of non-violence,
it is a warning not to live by violence, not to depend on violence.
Certainly he would agree that certain situations would require violent action, such as hunting down witches.

Last edited:
Lawdog,

Soul? What exactly is a soul? Is this another of your fantasies?

Lawdog said:
Certainly he would agree that certain situations would require violent action, such as hunting down witches.

All witches weren't evil. Just the black "magicians". Magic is humans definition of an ability which they don't understand. There were people who had abilities which we don't have, like telepathy and telekinesis, so they were called them witches and magicians, but of course, there is nothing supernatural about such abilities.

Black magic means to use a power in a wrong way at the wrong place for one's own benefit at the expence of others.

Black "magic" is also when you use ordinary powers in a wrong manner, like talking for example. If you talk at the wrong place and at the wrong time, and say wrong things, then it's black magic. But we wouldn't use the word magic, since everyone considers talking as natural.

There are no good or evil powers, characteristics or abilities, it only depends on how we use them.

Then there are also different witches which are not human and probably not "physical". They come from our subconsciousness. When simple uneducated humans have seen such witches, they thought they were riding on a broomstick. That "broomstick" is probably the manifestation of the witches will, which in fact is the observers own subconscious ("God's") will which has become visible to him.

---

Yeah... I would also like to know what a soul is. Is it the same as "person" except that it is spiritual? What is spiritual? Something we today know as psychological or mental?

superluminal said:
Ha! There's also no such thing as telepathy and telekinesis! Never was, never will be.

I understand that it sounds impossible since humans are so far away from that.

Telepathy is impossible for humans because they are merely a body. They love the world and their person, and since love is attraction, they get stuck (united) in their body. They become their body, which is matter, and they have to live according to material laws and restrictions.

Telepathy and telekinesis is possible because in reality there is only one power, one mind, which controls everything. When we become more aware of ourselves and this universal mind, we are no longer limited or attached to our "own" body. The chemical consistency of a body matches the consciousness of the person (soul?) in it.

There is a will within all things. Since we are conscious, we recognize this will as the "self". Atoms are also controlled by that "will". It is the will which makes two magnets go together.

Computers are kind of telepathic aren't they? Telekinesis is like telepathy, just that it's a stronger form, you could say. Computers can connect to each other because of wires, but humans can do that without wires, when they realize that there is no material world. Everything is just our own mind. "My" mind. The basics of longdistance connection is: think, feel and be (the selected person or thing)

Humans no longer have telepathic abilities (except very few) because they only had them because they inherited them from the "sons of God". These ancients could control their lions and vehicles with their mind. When time goes, we will attain these abilities again.

You can levitate for a while, by "jumping". If your willpower would be stronger, you could levitate longer. But you can't do this unless you realize that you are more than that specific body. Humans are not even aware that the have an organ in the brain which makes longdistance communication possible. It is sleeping.

You are not amazed that you can control your own body. But that is actually a basic form of "telekinesis". You can only control that body (superluminal) since that is the body which matches your level of consciousness. You (consciousness, soul) were also born in that body because of that reason.

Back