Homosexuality: Choice or Not?

Choice or Not?

• Gay's are born gay

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Its a choice

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL, no sorry. It did read that way didn't it. When she breaks up with a girlfriend, she dates men. Then its back to women. She just ended a 10 yr relationship with a woman, dated men for about 8 mths, and is now with another woman.
Yeah bisexuals are pretty weird, there's a definite link between bisexuality and narcissism/hedonism i think, its all about attention with them and not much else.

Anyone else noticed all the google ads popping up for gay-dating sites in the left hand column btw? :bravo::roflmao:

Yeah bisexuals are pretty weird, there's a definite link between bisexuality and narcissism/hedonism i think, its all about attention with them and not much else....

I think she gets so hurt that she swears she will never date a woman again, and then goes to men. As if guys are better. :rolleyes:

Are people born gay or do they choose to be gay?

Seems like a no brainer to me.

Scenerio 1. A young man is attracted to other young men but tries his best to hide the fact because he knows it is not accepted by the majority of his peers. He doesn't want to be ostracized, sneered at or beaten up.

Scenerio 2. A young man has the same sexual orientation as most other young men but makes a conscious decision to be gay instead. He knows he will not be accepted by the majority of his peers and he risks being ostracized, sneed at or beaten up. He makes the choice anyway.

Which of the two above scenerios do you think is more likely what happens?

LOL, no sorry. It did read that way didn't it. When she breaks up with a girlfriend, she dates men. Then its back to women. She just ended a 10 yr relationship with a woman, dated men for about 8 mths, and is now with another woman.

I find this bi curious :D because I know several bisexual women who are exact opposite. They prefer to have a man, but only a man they are truly in love with. For casual sex, they'd rather have women than some random schmuck.

I really wish there was a We Don't Know/Neither choice in the poll. I don't think anyone can conclusively prove that anyone is born gay, nor do I think that someone can actively choose what their sexual orientation is.

i think it can depend on a couple of factors factors,

1. hormomal
2. and upbringing, if a child is raised by homosexual perants they are more likely to follow the lifestyle

then all the gay people today had gay parents?:bugeye:
Seriously, I don't know of a single gay kid who had gay parents.

Like menopause?
OK, I don't know of any gay people who are having their 'condition' controlled with hormone therapy either.
Are there reports on that??

Like menopause?
OK, I don't know of any gay people who are having their 'condition' controlled with hormone therapy either.
Are there reports on that??

yes like menopause, i am NOT saying that homosexuality is caused by the menopause before people shout at me.

Are people born gay or do they choose to be gay?

Seems like a no brainer to me.

Scenerio 1. A young man is attracted to other young men but tries his best to hide the fact because he knows it is not accepted by the majority of his peers. He doesn't want to be ostracized, sneered at or beaten up.

Scenerio 2. A young man has the same sexual orientation as most other young men but makes a conscious decision to be gay instead. He knows he will not be accepted by the majority of his peers and he risks being ostracized, sneed at or beaten up. He makes the choice anyway.

Which of the two above scenerios do you think is more likely what happens?

You've got two young men who are gay and made different choices about what to do about that?

I don't see overly shy heterosexual teenage boys as choosing not to be heterosexual.

Back