Homosexuality: Choice or Not?

Choice or Not?

• Gay's are born gay

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Its a choice

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My best friend is a lesbian. She likes having sex with men, but she has never been in love with a guy. Men can have her body but only women can have her heart. I never understand that. The women she loves might as well be men, they are so masculine.

So she's a whore??? Im just being mean. Sorry. But I don't understand that either. :p

So she's a whore??? Im just being mean. Sorry. But I don't understand that either. :p

LOL, no sorry. It did read that way didn't it. When she breaks up with a girlfriend, she dates men. Then its back to women. She just ended a 10 yr relationship with a woman, dated men for about 8 mths, and is now with another woman.

LOL, no sorry. It did read that way didn't it. When she breaks up with a girlfriend, she dates men. Then its back to women. She just ended a 10 yr relationship with a woman, dated men for about 8 mths, and is now with another woman.

Thats crazy. Interesting, but nevertheless, crazy.

Heh, in the closet bisexual?

She admits she likes sex with men and women, but its only with women that its more than physical.

As much as I find women attractive, I would puke if I ever did something sexual with one... (I know this from experience, I puked on my last girlfriend when I was 16, we were about to have sex. It made me nauscious and I puked on her. Then I knew I was gay. Broke it off the next day) Sorry ladies, but the coochee makes me sick lol. I can handle boobs, but nothing else.

Death of nature? Thats a relatively negative way to look at it lol.

It's always the same in the West - the inevitable is perceived as a negative.

This is why we waste so much time and resources on creating cheap, plastic, ephemera. Why we have huge landfills of our garbage and a polluted environment.

It's why positive people with their vacant smiles and inanities make me puke.

Nature will eventually die and that is a good thing. Balance is restored, symmetry regained. The dead have no choice but to follow God's will. It's the law which governs physics and ultimately the cosmos.

http://www.cnn.com/TECH/9701/15/end.universe/

Maybe homosexuality is an evolved trait. I mean---maybe since humans have become ``domesticated'', we have enough time for non-reproductive sex. In this sense it must be inherint.

Any biologists who can confirm this?

Man I just can't even comprehend that.

I'd take a blow job from a guy as long as I didn't have to look at him.

So if you knew it was a guy it wouldn't bother you. As long as you had your eyes closed? :bugeye:

as long as the other guy is clean shaven I'm sure it feels the same. Guys fantasize during sex anyways, so...its not a guy, its Jenna Jameson.

I have no doubt it would feel the same, maybe even better lol
But knowing it was a guy wouldn't make him a bit squimish?

Back