Holocaust Denial

More Russians died than Jews, far far far more Russians. I think they deserve some recognition for their part.

Bad things have happened to every group on earth.

"Theres a great myth in America about the passion of the Irish. The only time we're passionate is when we're singing about what the English did to us for four hundred years!"
-Frank McCourt

you missed the point. the holocaust basically was an organized extermination in death camp. the nazis rounded up all the jews for one purpose and that is to kill them. for werent the allied forces there would have being no survives at all.

i agree there were other tragedies, history is full of them, but nothing like the organized extermination of the holocaust. the nazis even used the bodies to make soap, and their hairs for pillows.

the whole point of the hoopla is to prevent this from ever happening again. the fact ignorance here alone is bubbling just shows you why it is important for such laws to exist as humans can easily do this again.

I don't have the time or inclination to explain the bluntly obvious for anyone with eyes.
And of course I'm generalising - jew bankers, polititians, fundraisers, zionist zealots, etc. are the benefitors.

what about the swis, for example, who benefited from the gold and money the nazis deposited in their banks? you dont seem to have a problem with that.

More Russians died than Jews, far far far more Russians. I think they deserve some recognition for their part.

you too are clueless. its not about the numbers. BTW, speaking of the russians they actually hide the fact that 2 million jews died in the red army fighting the nazis. they count their casualties as 20 mil, instead of 22.

It's happening all over the world, and some laws in a few countries won't ever stop that.
Ruanda, Darfur, Yugoslavia anyone? Just the last decade.
but nothing like the organized extermination of the holocaust
Stalin had it pretty organized and on a much larger scale. The priviledge of the victors to write history books.

what about the swis, for example, who benefited from the gold and money the nazis deposited in their banks? you dont seem to have a problem with that.
They don't pollute my information space.

you too are clueless. its not about the numbers. BTW, speaking of the russians they actually hide the fact that 2 million jews died in the red army fighting the nazis. they count their casualties as 20 mil, instead of 22.

The Russians played an enormous role in helping stop Hitler. They aren't shown nearly enough respect and gratitude for what they contributed. The Jews were the ones who refused to fight back.

The Russians played an enormous role in helping stop Hitler. They aren't shown nearly enough respect and gratitude for what they contributed. The Jews were the ones who refused to fight back.

Hehehe, Russians and Germans had mutual army training just before the war, and the Molotov-Riebetrov pact? They were allies until the last moment, but Hitler betrayed their alliance first.

It's happening all over the world, and some laws in a few countries won't ever stop that.
Ruanda, Darfur, Yugoslavia anyone? Just the last decade.

Stalin had it pretty organized and on a much larger scale. The priviledge of the victors to write history books.

stalin didnt try to systemically exterminate a particular group like the NAZIS did, not that he is that far off. he did too, had plans for jews though. nevertheless, this is not the jews fault, its stalins.

another guy that blames the jews for the holocaust.

another guy that blames the jews for the holocaust.

I don't blame the Jews for the Holocaust. However, as the quote goes, "evil triumphs when good sits by and does nothing" or something like that.

The Palestinians fought back, the Native Americans fought back. Sure, the situation wasn't the same, but they fought back and the Jews should've as well.

stalin didnt try to systemically exterminate a particular group like the NAZIS did, not that he is that far off. he did too, had plans for jews though. nevertheless, this is not the jews fault, its stalins.

He did, but mostly they were social groups (wealthy farmers, artists, scholars, etc.), not ethnic. However, as you had the ability to see, he exterminated 7 000 000 Ukranians in one year. And that's pretty ethnic, don't you think>

He did, but mostly they were social groups (wealthy farmers, artists, scholars, etc.), not ethnic. However, as you had the ability to see, he exterminated 7 000 000 Ukranians in one year. And that's pretty ethnic, don't you think>

the Ukrainians are still alive, as I see. still, this is not the jews fault.

I see plenty of jews around too. It's the jew fault to misuse that tragedy, as I said.
Any way, I've said all that has to be said, I've no illusion of convincing you or any other jew. Special people, hehehe.

I don't blame the Jews for the Holocaust. However, as the quote goes, "evil triumphs when good sits by and does nothing" or something like that.

The Palestinians fought back, the Native Americans fought back. Sure, the situation wasn't the same, but they fought back and the Jews should've as well.

dont shove the palestinians into this, they tried to exterminate the jews in 48.

the quote is Einsteins, and he wasnt blaming the jews for not fighting back but everyone else for helping the nazis.

I see plenty of jews around too. It's the jew fault to misuse that tragedy, as I said.
Any way, I've said all that has to be said, I've no illusion of convincing you or any other jew.

youre funny, convincing me of what? that the nazis tried to kill all the jews and the only one thing that prevented them from doing this were the allies? the same allies that wanted to relocate the remaining jews into russia? the swiss who kept all the gold and money the nazis stole from the jews? and that today there are those who say it was all a big hoax and you come to their defense?

youre funny, convincing me of what? that the nazis tried to kill all the jews and the only one thing that prevented them from doing this were the allies? the same allies that wanted to relocate the remaining jews into russia? the swiss who kept all the gold and money the nazis stole from the jews? and that today there are those who say it was all a big hoax and you come to their defense?

Convincing that the jews really are whining and annoying people.

Convincing that the jews really are whining and annoying people.

the only thing you convinced me of is that you are another racist moron that only knows how to use a keyboard. and that is in question as well.

I'm racist because I think that jews are annoying and whining? Ok. :D
You'd like a law against that too, of course. Then also a law against truth and Palestine.

I'm racist because I think that jews are annoying and whining? Ok. :D
You'd like a law against that too, of course. Then also a law against truth and Palestine.

we dont need a law, we need a cure against stupidity.

Back