Have you ever seen anything supernatural?

well i don't know what you're point is then.

as far as my intelligence is concerned, there are only so many standardized tests you can take, and so many teachers and professors and others who can reiterate to you that you are indeed intelligent, before you take their word for it. i mean if there's a measure, then i'm in the upper 90th percentiles across the board. plus, it's clear that i value education and knowledge in particular, regardless of how it's acquired. i happen to think that traveling and socialization is one of the very best ways to acquire knowledge. iow, i'd rather live life than study it. but above it all, i believe that the smartest thing anyone can ever do, is to have an open mind and an open heart.

now then, where is your assertion regarding my intelligence coming from again?

you were the one who was giving me your resume, my point was that it was my opinion that though you are probably sincere as in wanting to be loving to your kids, that teaching them critical thinking skills is not your forte. that is all.

that is not to say you will or won't mess up your kids. only you know how you will raise them.

you were the one who was giving me your resume, my point was that it was my opinion that though you are probably sincere as in wanting to be loving to your kids, that teaching them critical thinking skills is not your forte. that is all.

that is not to say you will or won't mess up your kids. only you know how you will raise them.

I'm just asking what you're basing your judgment on birch. It seems arbitrary at best; perhaps even contradictory.

Back