Have you ever noticed?...

So what you are stating is that you found one dope that is a dopey as yourself and that because his perception of the event as judged via his own criteria happens to align itself with your BELIEFS, his is the "objective" and "rational" study. You call me a moron? You ought to be hung over an open fire till dry SOCK.

Were you there? No. Was Tony Ortega there. Yes.

You moron.

Still no real debunking whatsoever, just more typical Phloggy name calling and condescending BS. Just the differing of unsubstantiated opinion and chose of words. LAME.

OK, did you see that mock-up plane thing fly? Did you think you saw that?

I didn't. I saw it take a falling, ballistic trajectory. But if you differ in opinion, please explain how it flew.

And if you are too lazy to rebut my debunking, just give up.

Don't forget about the comments on UFOs and magnets. A hospital MRI has a magnet in excess of 1Tesla, that 10,000 Gauss. The earth's magnetic field is less than 1 Gauss. The MRI unit should stand out as an 'anomaly'. I think the UFO hunters need to be sitting on top of hospitals to do their UFO sightings instead of on the flanks of a mountain.

I don't quite get the gold mine segue. I mean, an alien race that can travel in time and space, and they come to Earth to mine gold?

I'd have thought that there were many, many unpopulated planets they could zip to, where vast untapped reserves were just waiting for them?

None of it adds up. Unless of course, 'You Want to Believe'.

Meh, :grumble: When are people going to start checking for nearby hot air balloon festivals before they jump to conclusions.

What I want to know Phlog is how they pack death rays and impossible maneuvers into something so simple. So there we are with the media and and experienced helicopter pilots fooled by their own misunderstandings.

I am so sure that:
Those claims are exceedingly weak disinformation spun by the official channel retards et al.

UFOs are REAL people, get that through the THICK noodles you are presently attempting to stir with the ever finite logic stick of "science" with. *This* is PSEUDOSCIENCE which is to state that it's a serious consideration, rather than an absolute definition, based on current scientific understanding for that which is unknown, yet undeniable.

Truth is: There is most certainly more evidence to suggest an absolute and irrefutable reality for intelligently controlled non human technology than there is for all the ridiculous adverse HYPOTHESIS (not even theories) put forth by the so called, "skeptical scientific community". Truth is, most of these folks don't even understand what science is. To them, Science merely constitutes the safety assured by hindsight.

All these astronauts, test pilots, military personnel, air space and aerospace technicians are all wrong.:rolleyes:

Nope, that's not what I'm stating at all.
Public officials don't make any more credible witnesses than anyone else (and when push comes to shove, he's a politician).

I doubt the claims that it was a close solid object, because that's not what the video footage shows it's also not what all of the eye witness reports say (as has been pointed out already, some of the sightings in the quieter areas even reported hearing a noise like jets).

On what grounds do you dismiss those claims?

Could you please provide substance to your claims? Where are these "quieter" reports? Please provide links. It's my understanding that the vast MAJORITY of reports filed agree with what the former public official cited. Can you you show me evidence that contradicts that understanding?

More people were "there" as you put it, that clearly disagree with MR. Taco Shells than there are that agree with him. Please do continue along your pathetic line of reasoning.

Prove this claim you idiot. You say there are more stupid people like you than there are sane people who understand what happened. Even Symington points out that the second of sightings were flares.

Why are you so vulgarly stupid?

Any ideas on what the plane is on # 565 ? I posted earlier.

Very unusual looking. Also appears to have white spots at each corner from the first photo.

I looked at the photos and read the comments. It looks like the pajadas of the Basin and Range. Hard to tell what it is. I'm guessing that the 119 photo comes before 120 making the craft travel from right to left across the field of view. Pretty hard to figure things out when seen on edge.

I looked at the photos and read the comments. It looks like the pajadas of the Basin and Range. Hard to tell what it is. I'm guessing that the 119 photo comes before 120 making the craft travel from right to left across the field of view. Pretty hard to figure things out when seen on edge.

I wonder if it could be a remote control plane (small)

If not, it has to be some kind of un-manned craft because it appears so thin. But then again, it's hard to judge the distance.

Very unusual looking. Also appears to have white spots at each corner from the first photo.

I'd like to look at them - but for some reason I get a runtime error every time I try to access them.
Is there any chance of displaying them another way?

You actually hope to get intelligent objective speculation here? You're only hope is Oli. Squirrel nutz is on LSD most of the time and doesn't know his scientific ass from a hole in the ground. ANYTHING that retard states is subject to delusion before he opens his ass hole to speak. Just a word to the wise.:)

Back