have you critically examined each and every shred of evidence about god's existence?

Just to clear up some confusion in my little mind..... When someone testifies via quotes from scripture, are they giving evidence?

Am I to believe the perception that the relationship of penmanship and profession is evindentiary? ....Excuse my little mind once again.

Just to clear up some confusion in my little mind..... When someone testifies via quotes from scripture, are they giving evidence?

How could it be considered evidence? I wouldn't think anything trustworthy would attempt to present itself as hearsay the way religion does unless its a scam.

I know the scripture as well as most people and my conclusion is it was a devil writing the bible. I meant a man with two hands.

Good theory. However I always think that believing in the devil is belief in God. Can't have one without the other, sort of.

Good theory. However I always think that believing in the devil is belief in God. Can't have one without the other, sort of.

Yes, that is one of my favorite responses. After reading the bible, my impression was God and the devil come together. That's why christians see a devil behind every bush. In the past the devil was burned at the stake many times. Lesson learned can't kill the devil by killing people.

You obviously would be more pleased to be approved by the devil than you would God.
Christians cast demons out of the possessed so they have greater power than the devil.
James 2:19

You obviously would be more pleased to be approved by the devil than you would God.
Christians cast demons out of the possessed so they have greater power than the devil.
James 2:19

Casting demons out is a cruel sinful practice. I'm assuming the demons in this case are bad guys. It would be the sacred duty of demons to possess a Christian. Should demons be deprived of their livelihood? In the eyes of their creator, both Christian and demon are sinners, equally sharing this distinction. You're either a sinner or you're not and since there isn't any known "nots" then they are no different from one another.

Not to take anything away from the exorcising Christian in this case for it is his duty to cast out demons. Thus the endless game of possessing and dispossessing rambles on, all things being equal, fair, and both parties doing their job. This reminds of the Roadrunner cartoon where Wile E. Coyote & Sam the Dog punch a clock to start the day's work of respective chasing and protecting......funny as Hell.

Yes there is one without sin Jesus Christ and there are those who work hard at perfecting themselves and receive forgiveness.
These walk in his steps.

willygetsroadrunerdp.gif
theganglodp.gif

Yes there is one without sin Jesus Christ and there are those who work hard at perfecting themselves and receive forgiveness.
These walk in his steps.

Matthew 8:28-34 says, "When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. 'What do you want with us, Son of God?' they shouted. 'Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?' Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding. The demons begged Jesus, 'If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.' He said to them, 'Go!' So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men. Then the whole town went out to meet Jesus. And when they saw him, they pleaded with him to leave their region."

Jesus was a popular demon caster but lousy at animal husbandry. Was it a sin to ask Jesus to scram ? Why is it not a sin to kill demons? They were only doing their job.

Casting demons out is a cruel sinful practice. I'm assuming the demons in this case are bad guys. It would be the sacred duty of demons to possess a Christian. Should demons be deprived of their livelihood? In the eyes of their creator, both Christian and demon are sinners, equally sharing this distinction. You're either a sinner or you're not and since there isn't any known "nots" then they are no different from one another.

Not to take anything away from the exorcising Christian in this case for it is his duty to cast out demons. Thus the endless game of possessing and dispossessing rambles on, all things being equal, fair, and both parties doing their job. This reminds of the Roadrunner cartoon where Wile E. Coyote & Sam the Dog punch a clock to start the day's work of respective chasing and protecting......funny as Hell.
M*W: Thank the powers that be that atheists are not bothered by demons. What the hay? We're not smited by devils or gods, and we don't burn in hell, because it doesn't exist. It all boils down to how our mind perceives the difference between reality and delusion.

Back