harry potter a danger???

Lawdog,

Lawdog:

I think witches should be jailed, but now there are so many, this is not practical. They are actually a greater danger to the christian world than muslims. Although many of my favorite heroes of the past include the great witch-hunters and inquisitors, we probably cant go back to those glory days.

Jesus H. fucking Christ on a stick. You are a goddamned madman. Forget witches and muslims. They are amateurs. I am your worst nighmare. A dedicated atheist hell bent on the elimination of your kind. I am a member of my local atheist organization and associated with American Atheists and the Council for Secular Humanism. We are smarter, more subtle, and more persistent than you can imagine. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Lawdog said:
I think witches should be jailed, but now there are so many, this is not practical. They are actually a greater danger to the christian world than muslims. Although many of my favorite heroes of the past include the great witch-hunters and inquisitors, we probably cant go back to those glory days.
HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAA AHAHAHAAAA AHAHAAAAHHHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA AHAHAHAAAAAAA ...

snort..

HAHAAA HAHAHAAAAAHAHA AHAHAAAAAA AAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAA.. HEEHHAAHAHAHAAAEEEHHAHAHAAAAA

Wipes tears of laughter from eyes...

What do you have against witches doggy? Did one fly by on her broom and give you a bit of a scare?

Are you actually serious? Do you post such crap to get a rise out of people? Because no one... and I mean no one.. can honestly be as narrow minded and well like you are being right now.

So lets assume that you are being serious.. (snorts with derision).. what do you propose to do to all the witches and warlocks out there lawdog? Oooohh I know, how about we go back to the days of the Salem Witch Trials where a bunch of religious bigots got high and hysterical due to a fungus that grew on the wheat they were consuming. Is that the days you wish to go back to Lawdog?

Or how about you make yourself into a Hitler wanna be and round them all up and put them into concentration camps and gas and incinerate them? After all, Hitler saw the Jews as posing a danger to the world. You going to start rounding up all the Witches, Warlocks, Athiests, those of other religions and who believe in a different brand of Christianity to you, Agnostics, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhist, and everyone else who does not believe as you do, and place them in jail? Hell, in the end there'd only be you left.

I know! How about we just make it easier on all the rest of humanity? How about we just round you up and place you in a padded cell? We can even make sure it's all squishy for you... Hmmm? How about that?

Lawdog said:
You cannot be serious.

This is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read on Sciforums. And that is saying something.

You have just demonstrated in three sentences pretty much everything that is wrong with Christianity. That's quite a feat. You deserve an award.

~Raithere

Back