harry potter a danger???

:bugeye:
No, christianity has only been around for about 2000 years. That's nowhere near close to "The beginning of time"

DeeCee said:
BTW

I have nothing against baboons, I am saying that your so called ancestor looks like one

Why do these nutters always get fixated on this particular stage of the evolutionary process?
You never hear a god botherer say "The bible is truth, do not be lead down satans false path by believing you were once a shrew"

Just an observation.
Dee Cee
Not shrew - baboon like creature!! (are you ashamed to say the word - that would be uncharacteristic of a baboon like creature!!!)

Nutters refers to those that eat nuts - I believe baboon like creatures do????

Please send your reply - I repeat nuts only, no bananas.Thanks.

Christians have been around since the beginning of time - our message has always been the same!!

So have atheists and our message is unchanged "Fuck of and get a life you nutter"
Shame nothing ever changes

Did you know that 'mans' track record states that ideologies change every 200 to 300 years???

Read the first quote, then read the second. :rolleyes:

You ain't gonna last long 'round here if this is the best you can do.
Dee Cee

It's the same crap that happend every year. It's Harry Potter, then it The DaVinci code...
/Didn't I see Pope Ratzinger blessing Ferraries on the news a while ago?

At one point, certain types of furniture were banned because they resembled female organs.

All I have to say is that this is ridiculous. Harry Potter won't hurt anyone. Churches should focus on things that will/do hurt people - at least a few things come to mind.

I have to add that I live in a catholic area and the church does not condemn specific books. It's those extreme christian churches (the "you are all sinners! you are going to hell! you are evil!" types) that are telling people not to read specific books.

Jesus, religions are screwed up!

Hapsburg said:
:bugeye:
No, christianity has only been around for about 2000 years. That's nowhere near close to "The beginning of time"

Speaking spiritually, something you would never understand, folowers of Christ were around from the beginning.

DeeCee said:
Christians have been around since the beginning of time - our message has always been the same!!

So have atheists and our message is unchanged "Fuck of and get a life you nutter"
Shame nothing ever changes

Did you know that 'mans' track record states that ideologies change every 200 to 300 years???

Read the first quote, then read the second. :rolleyes:

You ain't gonna last long 'round here if this is the best you can do.
Dee Cee

Now you are going insane!!

To claim that atheism has been around from the beginning is like saying that you came out of a baboon like creatures behind - oops! - womb??!!

Also, I use COMMON SENSE. Unlike you who use BABOON LIKE CREATURE SENSE.!!! !!! !!! !!!

Closet Philosopher said:
It's the same crap that happend every year. It's Harry Potter, then it The DaVinci code...
/Didn't I see Pope Ratzinger blessing Ferraries on the news a while ago?

At one point, certain types of furniture were banned because they resembled female organs.

All I have to say is that this is ridiculous. Harry Potter won't hurt anyone. Churches should focus on things that will/do hurt people - at least a few things come to mind.

I have to add that I live in a catholic area and the church does not condemn specific books. It's those extreme christian churches (the "you are all sinners! you are going to hell! you are evil!" types) that are telling people not to read specific books.

Jesus, religions are screwed up!

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!! I am a Christian and I never said anyone was going to hell! If anyones going anywhere, then its not for me to say - Thank You.

Jadon said:
Because of man embarking on his own way, ideas and theories have arisen linking you and people like you to baboon like creatures. As such, laws have to be put in place be 'you' to regulate your baboon like creature ways.
at least we aint sheep like all the theists :p
Without The Guide, you have become no different from the animals, even thinking that you are an animal.
what the fuck do you think people are anyway if not higly evolved animals
.. fortunately, it is Christians like me who are more genuinely concerned about all creatures great and small,..
is that right?
so how do you feel about unbelievers?
or those who worship different gods?
how about those who work on the Sabbath,or homosexuals,
shouldnt they be killed as your GUIDE (www.evilbible.com/) teaches?
Learn to think before you 'speak'!!!
follow your own advice why dont you?

Jadon,

Now that you're calm and composed, you share your most recent common ancestor
with chimps vvvvvv

chimp.jpg

Not baboons vvvvvv

baboon.jpg

that may have looked like this vvvvv

apes-songe.gif

So why don't you think hard on that (as this fellow seems to be) and join the 21st century.

Last edited:
Jadon said:
Christianity aside the book is nevertheless a figment of the imagination, one that poses a real risk to our children.
unlike your book of nonsense www.skepticsannotatedbible.com
which makes everyone smarter,huh?
As if we dont have enough forcing our children in schools to believe that we descended from baboon like ancestors!!, firstly we have to expose them to stories that will make them believe unrealistic things.
we didnt descended from baboons dumbo,we share common ancestor
pull your head out of your ass and learn the facts of life already
www.talkorigins.org
This is a collaboration by the atheists and the demonists( though it is hard sometimes to make a distinction between the two) -
whats a demonist? :rolleyes:
Sadly in a lot of extreme cases, these children actually end up believing that they are cousins to the soon to be extinct chimps that we find on our planet today. No wonder there is so much violence in todays society!!!
you think following bible literaly would make a better world???
www.thewaronfaith.com/bible_quotes.htm
www.evilbible.com/

Not baboons
Well, baboons too. Also shrews. just a bit further back.

I've even heard it suggested that Christians and Muslims share a common ancestor with Hindus and Atheists!

The chimp looks like it's thinking harder than Jadon is. It is a model of effeciency, unlike J.

Pete:

I've even heard it suggested that Christians and Muslims share a common ancestor with Hindus and Atheists! Hindus and Atheists!

Jadon IS an atheist. He just dosen't know it yet. He's becoming unstable (well, more unstable) and will soon collapse into a singularity of illogic and denial. Then he will explode in a burst of Hawking rationalization to be reborn as an atheist. Just watch...

scorpius said:
at least we aint sheep like all the theists :p

what the fuck do you think people are anyway if not higly evolved animals

is that right?
so how do you feel about unbelievers?
or those who worship different gods?
how about those who work on the Sabbath,or homosexuals,
shouldnt they be killed as your GUIDE (www.evilbible.com/) teaches?

follow your own advice why dont you?

Read my previous posts?? I have already answered to all your arguments!

Nice to meet you though - you are a human being my child, behave like one. If you didnt know, then I am telling you that you are not an animal nor did you descend from baboon like creatures or whatever you prefer!!!

The Creator loves you.!!

superluminal said:
Jadon,

[k hard on that (as this fellow seems to be) and join the 21st century.

Thanks man, I'm having a good laugh - oh man where did you get those? Funny creatures!!
I was playing volleyball with other Christians when you posted those!!

I couldn't help thinking that perhaps you was one of them(sorry, my bad!)
Which one would raithere look like most?
Hapsburg is definitely there!!!

Just fibbing, sorry guys. :) This is crazy!!

superluminal said:
Atheism is the default state of all creatures, including humans.

Default is a sign of imperfection - you were created perfect, the devil got to you and voila!! -- out comes the present you - Jadon

Back