harry potter a danger???

Pete said:
Well, baboons too. Also shrews. just a bit further back.

I've even heard it suggested that Christians and Muslims share a common ancestor with Hindus and Atheists!

Finally someone makes a good point!!

Welcome!!

The Creator loves you.!!

Hapsburg said:
The chimp looks like it's thinking harder than Jadon is. It is a model of effeciency, unlike J.

HA! ha!!!
I've got to admit the pictures are funny!!

I see these group of atheists sitting around a cage of baboons and going - ooohhh!! aahhhh!!! so thats the facial oulines which corresponds to....

And the baboons are going - who the hell are those guys?? Are they crazy?? Perhaps one of them even falls for Wesmorris and Hapsburgh in whichever order!! Im not too sure that there would be protests!!!

Perhaps hapsburgh would defy nature and produce an offspring - if that happens I wonder what the descendants will be like??!!!

Probably intelligent, open-minded, and well-mannered, like I normally am.
I hope you never have children, J, then you'll just be adding more cultists to your little club of morons.

Hapsburgh,

has finally proven that he will go to any lengths just to procreate - even with a baboon.

And here ladies and gentlemen, we have the real meaning behind atheism.!!!

Jadon said:
Hapsburgh,

has finally proven that he will go to any lengths just to procreate - even with a baboon.

And here ladies and gentlemen, we have the real meaning behind atheism.!!!
Don't be calling the girl I love a baboon. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
PlanetofApes01.jpg

Jadon said:
Christianity aside the book is nevertheless a figment of the imagination, one that poses a real risk to our children.

As if we dont have enough forcing our children in schools to believe that we descended from baboon like ancestors!!, firstly we have to expose them to stories that will make them believe unrealistic things.
Holy crap! Can you get ANY worse? Really. Can you? It's a book. Same as the Bible is a book of stories, Harry Potter is a story. Would you rather the children be ignorant plebs like you?

Children have imaginations. In fact it's seen as being best to encourage imaginative play in children.

However here is the difference between the child reading Harry Potter and you reading your blessed little Bible. For example a child reading Harry Potter knows that the broom in the broom closet is not magical and does not fly. You on the other hand read the Bible and believe every story and verse written in said Bible. So if there had been a story about Jesus riding a flying broom in the Bible, you'd believe that brooms were magical. The child reading Potter would know that the broom in Potter was just a story and not real. The child will run around with the broom and imagine that it can fly but know deep down that it cannot really fly. You on the other hand would run around and actually believe that the broom can fly because it's in the Bible and you're such a good Christian but not as good as Jesus to make said broom fly. All this shows is that the child is normal you well... psychotic and in dire need of help.

Now the notion of your psychosis leads me onto your baboon fetish. And a fetish it is because in just about every single post in this forum, you rant and rave about them. Tell me, do you secretly dream of having sex with a baboon? Do you wish you were a baboon? Do you run around your room with your bare arse dragging along the ground in the hope that you can get it as red and blue as a baboon's? Or are you just jealous that the baboon probably has more intelligence and sense than you?

I was playing volleyball with other Christians when you posted those!!
Let me guess... You probably bless the ball before each serve don't you?

Jadon,

Christians were the atheists in the early years of Christianity because they did not worship the official Roman gods.

The concept of gods predates Christianity by several thousand years along with atheism.

Jadon,

Christianity aside the book is nevertheless a figment of the imagination, one that poses a real risk to our children.
Harry Potter is openly positioned as a work of fiction. Christianity is also based on fictional concepts but its followers have been conditioned to believe these fairy stories are real. Unlike Christians most children know that Harry Potter is not real and is harmless. However, the aberration of Christianity is a real danger to the health of the human race.

As if we dont have enough forcing our children in schools to believe that we descended from baboon like ancestors!!,
Fortunately they are not forced to believe scientific theory. Good science classes teach children how to evaluate evidence and use logic and reach their own conclusions. Unlike Christianity that forces its followers to believe that mythical fictional characters are real.

firstly we have to expose them to stories that will make them believe unrealistic things.
No one can yet show, and neither can you, that gods are real or are even possible, or might be possible. Unless of course you can demonstrate the existence of a god, any god will do.

This is a collaboration by the atheists and the demonists( though it is hard sometimes to make a distinction between the two)
To help you overcome your ignorance I’ll teach you the difference. An atheist is simply someone who does not find theist claims believable. A demonist is a believer in or a worshipper of imaginary characters called demons. Since demons are just another part of the imaginary theist realm then atheists will have equal disdain for demon concepts as they do for god concepts. Atheists and demonist are opposites. It is difficult to see why you have confused them.

- get our children confused and then bombard them with baboon like 'stories' when they are in high school.
Zoology isn’t a usual subject in high schools, although if you mean science then that is the best method we have yet developed in the history of mankind for discovering knowledge and should be an essential part of every child’s life. Religion on the other hand has never led to any new knowledge in the entire history of mankind.

Sadly in a lot of extreme cases, these children actually end up believing that they are cousins to the soon to be extinct chimps that we find on our planet today.
Discovering the facts of evolution and developing evolutionary theories is probably the most important breakthrough in the history of mankind.

No wonder there is so much violence in todays society!!!
Atheists do not kill themselves and others in the hope of reaching an imaginary god. No war has ever been started in the name of atheism, there have been many started by theists and are continuing to this day. Not sure how you conclude that an understanding of science leads to violence.

Last edited:
Cris said:
Christians were the atheists in the early years of Christianity because they did not worship the official Roman gods.

If theism is about having one or more deity(s) then christians were theists, ofcourse they were 'officially' atheists. Ironically, otherthan trinity followers everyone is atheist as they follow non-God(s) in 'official' christian view.

exactly, “I contend that we are all atheists. I just believe in one less god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
Jean-Paul Sartre

superluminal:
PlanetofApes01.jpg

M*W: Who's the tall guy? He's got my DNA turned on! I'm hot for him!

Jadon said:
You are confused when you say such things because from the beginning The Creator never forced any laws that you deem to be forms of social control. Social Control is an expression by men to deal with problems making his own rules.
Right, there were not laws from the very beginning. Everything was going fine until some bright desert dweller decided that people have to behave in certain ways, and they called it law. Law is a force for social control. The idea of God as a king that can never be overthrown is social control. There is no other reality to the idea of God than this.

Not at any time was all humanity under the rule of The Creator so as to give justification to your arrogant assumption.
That's what I have been saying- there is no higher authority out there, just us puny humans.

from the beginning man could not wait to rule himself and decide his own destiny without a The Guide. Along his erronous ways it became logic to make up rules so that 'every one could live together'. Do not confuse Christianity with the world because from the beginning its members have been few.
Oh, come on, you got all of Europe for 2000 years. So why do things still suck? Why is the US president also a Christian and warmonger? These things are intimately related!

I think witches should be jailed, but now there are so many, this is not practical. They are actually a greater danger to the christian world than muslims. Although many of my favorite heroes of the past include the great witch-hunters and inquisitors, we probably cant go back to those glory days.

Lawdog said:
I think witches should be jailed
You realize that this isn't the middle-fucking-ages anymore, right? This is the modern world. People are allowed, encouraged even, to have different opinions. If everyone thought the same, the world would be boring, stupid, and lacking in intelligence, much like you.

Back