Haditha slaughter not worth convictions

Allah be praised for the careful, scrupulous, detailed planning and intent of those terrorists... er... martyrs.

You still haven't indicated what the terrorists have to do with Haditha or the troops killing those Iraqi civilians

Or does this bring back fond memories of your past?

RUSSIAN TROOPS' BRUTALITY.; After Capture of Tien-Tsin They Killed Women and Children, Tossing the Latter on Bayonets.

Is this what you consider "reeducation? :mad:

You throw low blows because you cannot win.

Win what? Is this a competition? If yes, what's the prize?

Why are you taking this so personally John? Unless you happen to be one of the soldiers involved, you really should not be taking this so personally? Or do you have issues with people commenting on the failure of the system?

You aren't supposedly defending their actions, but you are so defensive of anyone criticising those involved. Why? Or is this just you trolling?

How can you say it is no better? If you cannot see the difference of REAL ORGANIZED TERRORISM then what is the point of this discussion?

AND Saddam WAS the government HE was torturing and killing his own people for years. See the difference?
Yes. The difference is we send our soldiers to torture and kill people in other countries.

I understand and see the difference of 'real organised terrorism' and soldiers who are meant to be trained to know the difference between an armed insurgent and a room full of cowering women and children. The question remains, can you tell the difference? If a terrorist had committed such an act in the US, they would have received the death penalty. No questions asked. These soldiers committed the act and they are not even charged with murder. Can you not understand the gravity of what they have done?

(Q) said:
One thing is certain, Bells, the events and their results are void of your clueless opinions.

Bells barks, yet the caravan passes.
You keep defending their actions? You actually can't answer the question can you?

Seriously Q, go and troll someone else. Go on now.. 'shoo'..

Ever forget to think, and can't get started again?

Pardon, is that what your problem is? I hadn't considered your senility, no, but now you mention it, I'll keep it in mind. :mad:

What do your worthless assertions have to do with reality?

Oh what reality? Do tell us. The dead men, women and children of Haditha and their murderers getting off scot free is obviously a realm of fantasy.:bugeye:

I am curious as to this new aspect of "secular humanism" and "rational thinking" and "enlightened morality" you are sharing with us.

You two sure look funny with big red noses and floppy shoes.

Win what? Is this a competition? If yes, what's the prize?

Why are you taking this so personally John? Unless you happen to be one of the soldiers involved, you really should not be taking this so personally? Or do you have issues with people commenting on the failure of the system?

You aren't supposedly defending their actions, but you are so defensive of anyone criticising those involved. Why? Or is this just you trolling?

Yes. The difference is we send our soldiers to torture and kill people in other countries.

icon13.gif

Thats right BELLS. You are of the opinion that regions all over the world with government oppression should just deal with it. That is how many people feel and you know i am beginning to think you are right.

Bells, dont you want to see change? dont you want to see a world where people can walk without fear? Do borders matter when it comes to people being tortured?

Let me see if I get this straight. You are arguing against me because I think these soldiers should be made to pay for their crimes. But then you come out with the following?

Bells, dont you want to see change? dont you want to see a world where people can walk without fear? Do borders matter when it comes to people being tortured?

:bugeye:

I will put it simply. Do you think these soldiers did the right thing? Yes or no?

Do you think they should be charged accordingly? Yes or no?

And killing babies and getting off scott free is going to achieve this?

Ever heard of the gulags? Of concentration camps? Did they create a "better society"?

If I beat you every day will you grow up to be kind?

Let me see if I get this straight. You are arguing against me because I think these soldiers should be made to pay for their crimes. But then you come out with the following?

:bugeye:

I will put it simply. Do you think these soldiers did the right thing? Yes or no?

Do you think they should be charged accordingly? Yes or no?

Go to a law sight and research Voluntary Manslaughter.

john said:
We have brought torture into our own borders, and brought fear into others'. Does that matter ?

Back