Haditha slaughter not worth convictions

I'm merely assuming that you have personally been in combat and felt inclined to shoot babies.

I'm certainly inclined to laugh at the clueless.

:roflmao:

I'm sure those soldiers signed up to shoot babies, sam. They would have never been complete without fulfilling their lifelong dreams to shoot babies, sam.

One could simply be born female in a Muslim state to know such pleasures of life, eh sam?

I'm sure those soldiers signed up to shoot babies, sam. They would have never been complete without fulfilling their lifelong dreams to shoot babies, sam.

You should have just said that to begin with.

I am not familiar with the convictions of those who make it a profession to invade countries.

You've discovered the problem. :)

507270.2601812.jpg

Sorry, but I never judge incidents in which people have been placed in combat positions, you simply cannot. Whoever does simply hasn't a clue. The fact that Bells, SAM and others have been doing so is more a reflection on their lack of understanding of combat situations.

Of course, the point of the thread was merely another excuse for SAM to rant her hatred of the US, which brought the other clueless ranters out of the woods.

Wow, that is a extremely limiting restriction. I have a hard time believing that if you were related to the innocent victims that you could possibly share the same outlook... It seems clear you want to avoid addressing the issue.

It would be one thing if there was some crossfire that led to the innocent deaths; that would make it hard to judge. But there was no real "combat situation" at the point of the execution of children. Note: I focus on this part because it should be simple, not because I excuse the other parts. The children were identified as non-threats and then deliberately shot. I can't believe any adult is unable to make a judgment on that.

There is no gray area. You either are against, or somehow for, the murder of these innocent people.

Sorry, but I never judge incidents in which people have been placed in combat positions, you simply cannot. Whoever does simply hasn't a clue. The fact that Bells, SAM and others have been doing so is more a reflection on their lack of understanding of combat situations.

Was it a combat situation? Or a mission to search the houses after a roadside bombing? One of the marines who was there stated he (Tatum) had been advised that one room contained women and children. His order was specific. Kill them all anyway. When the soldier reiterated there were just women and children in that room, he then went and did it himself, knowing none of them posed a thread to him or anyone else. One does not knock on the door and wait to see who answers said knock in combat situations. Nor does one enter a roomful of women and children and deliberately open fire with the intent of killing innocent civilians.

Now, surely you are not so blinded by your dislike of Sam and myself to not be able to recognise such actions as being murder.

Of course, the point of the thread was merely another excuse for SAM to rant her hatred of the US, which brought the other clueless ranters out of the woods.
Ermm Q, the only one clueless here is the individual who refuses to answer any queries and who appears, for all intents and purposes, to be defending the actions of men who deem it necessary to shoot up a roomful of women and children. Your actions in this thread have denoted you to be nothing but a troll.

To be honest, I just pity you.

Last edited:
Ermm Q, the only one clueless here is the individual who refuses to answer any queries and who appears, for all intents and purposes, to be defending the actions of men who deem it necessary to shoot up a roomful of women and children.

I'm not defending anyone, you are the one judging, trialling and demanding execution.

Your actions in this thread have denoted you to be nothing but a troll.

And you a complete idiot. Are you done ranting?

To be honest, I just pity you.

I don't think of you at all. :D

I'm not defending anyone, you are the one judging, trialling and demanding execution.
Really?

Wow! Your words point to defending those involved.

Do I think they should face tougher penalties? Yes. I also think their charges should not be dismissed so arbitrarily, due to the mountain of evidence against them. You can't even answer any of the questions posed to you in this thread. All you have done in this thread has been to troll and attempt to flame. For example:

And you a complete idiot. Are you done ranting?

:rolleyes:

I don't think of you at all.
Of course you don't Q.:rolleyes:

I still pity you though.:)

Q have you ever herd of the laws of war?
how about the geniva convention?
International laws of human and political rights?
The international criminal court?

All of these things set down what can and cant be done in a war zone. Shooting indiscriminatly is banned and so is DELIBRATLY SHOOTING NO COMBATANTS

Those only apply to other people, not to (Q). :)

He's vastly beyond such inanities.

Really?

Wow! Your words point to defending those involved.

That's because you have very poor synthesis and emotionally charged posts.

Do I think they should face tougher penalties? Yes. I also think their charges should not be dismissed so arbitrarily, due to the mountain of evidence against them. You can't even answer any of the questions posed to you in this thread. All you have done in this thread has been to troll and attempt to flame.

I have pointed out the idiocy of your posts, which you attribute to trolling and flaming. Again, extremely poor synthesis on your part.

I still pity you though.

I'm mortified. :fright:

All of these things set down what can and cant be done in a war zone. Shooting indiscriminatly is banned and so is DELIBRATLY SHOOTING NO COMBATANTS

What's your point? Are you too joining the bandwagon with pitchfork in hand?

That's because you have very poor synthesis and emotionally charged posts.

And you cannot answer simple questions.

I have pointed out the idiocy of your posts, which you attribute to trolling and flaming. Again, extremely poor synthesis on your part.
Still can't answer the question Q? Still don't have an opinion?

Tsk tsk, whatever are you doing here then?

I'm mortified.
I always pity those less fortunate them myself Q.

No, really, you can't be THAT dense, can you?

Ah my little stalker returns.

And you still cannot answer the questions or have an opinion?

Either that or you are screaming for attention. Which one is it, I wonder? Both?

Back