Gravity Propulsion Drive

Well, that's the time dependent solution in one dimension. But as you know, atoms are three dimensional. The one dimensional solution has a time-independent form: just ignore the $$ \omega t $$ parameter.
In flat spacetimes, I guess so. But you may be aware that spacetime is a manifold (of at least four dimensions); how many "solutions" are there for flat spacetimes?

And I reiterate: information "waves" or any kind of information cannot be "without energy".
Aether Medium waves are made of aether; they are aetherial. They are made of aether and are beyond the scope of physics. Quantum wave-functions are mathematical objects that contain measureable information about the quantum system. In that sense, wave-functions could be referred to, loosely, as information waves. Wave-functions are a mathematical description of aether medium waves.

Like I said, since aether medium waves are made of aether, they establish the properties of the vacuum, but are themselves aetherial, and unmeasureable.

Information has to be detectable--measurable, also "storable", "writable and readable", "erasable", "usable", etc, none of which can be said to apply to nothing, which you seem to be implying. Information can't be nothing, because it just can't.
Aether medium waves establish the EM frequency bandwidth (radio waves to gamma rays). Aether waves establish the EM frequency band, not just for one inertial frame, but for all inertial and accelerating frames. They themselves are unmeasureable. Perhaps aetherial should be defined as unmeasureable? Aetherial waves can express energy as a matter wave or as a electromagnetic energy (light).

Try this thought experiment: you're expecting a call on your 'phone. Nothing happens, you wait for some unspecified amount of time, still nada. What information do you have?
Information can be one's/zeroes, or it can be waves. See Fourier series and transforms.

Last edited:
In flat spacetimes, I guess so. But you may be aware that spacetime is a manifold (of at least four dimensions); how many "solutions" are there for flat spacetimes?
Solutions to this manifold are mathematical calculations performed by physicists; yes, I am sure they are extremely difficult to calculate.

But nature doesn't calculate. It just manages/manipulates and transmits energy. The fabric of space-time is like a stocking. Drop a bolling ball on it, and it curves. It doesn't calculate anything, it just curves.

As it should.

The speed of light is supposed to be invariant locally. The coordinate speed of light is (correct if wrong) is not local.

Yes, invariant with any other coordinate system locally.

Be the teacher. Teach us ignorant savages some proper physics.

This is the local coordinate speed of light

dr/dt = 1

This is the remote coordinate speed of light

dr/dt = 1 - 2M/r

Three choices: proper speed of light, local coordinate speed of light, and remote coordinate speed of light. Which one is a component of spacetime geometry?

Mazulu said:
Aether Medium waves are made of aether; they are aetherial. They are made of aether and are beyond the scope of physics.
So is the Easter Bunny.
Quantum wave-functions are mathematical objects that contain measureable information about the quantum system. In that sense, wave-functions could be referred to, loosely, as information waves.
Not really, information is something that's measured, and you can't measure a wavefunction. Loosely, you can say they contain information, so they aren't beyond the scope of physics, or at least the information from measurements isn't.

Wave-functions are a mathematical description of aether medium waves.
No, they're a mathematical description of how real physical particles behave.
Like I said, since aether medium waves are made of aether, they establish the properties of the vacuum, but are themselves aetherial, and unmeasureable.
Like I said, wavefunctions are unmeasureable, and nobody really knows what they're "made" of. What's a description made out of? In the case of the Schrodinger equation it's made out of mathematics, specifically a second order spatial differential equation. To solve it you "plug in" a function like Ae[sup]i(kx)[/sup]. Why substitute something which is beyond the scope of physics, and what could doing that achieve?
But nature doesn't calculate. It just manages/manipulates and transmits energy.
So much for your aetherial waves that define ("calibrate") wavelengths and distances, then?

ed: forgot to include the all-important i in Ae[sup]i(kx)[/sup]; it's important because e[sup]iX[/sup] = cosX + isinX; the "wavy" bit.

Last edited:
So is the Easter Bunny.
Easter bunny is made of molecules.
Mazulu said:
Quantum wave-functions are mathematical objects that contain measureable information about the quantum system. In that sense, wave-functions could be referred to, loosely, as information waves.
Not really, information is something that's measured, and you can't measure a wavefunction. Loosely, you can say they contain information, so they aren't beyond the scope of physics, or at least the information from measurements isn't.
Here are two articles that discuss and attempt to measure the reality of wave functions is tomography.
[1]
[2]
A wave function does include all of the information that can be measured in a quantum system. Each dynamic observable is represented by a mathematical operator. There are operators for position, momentum, energy, angular momentum.

Mazulu said:
Wave-functions are a mathematical description of aether medium waves.
No, they're a mathematical description of how real physical particles behave.Like I said, wavefunctions are unmeasureable, and nobody really knows what they're "made" of. What's a description made out of? In the case of the Schrodinger equation it's made out of mathematics, specifically a second order spatial differential equation. To solve it you "plug in" a function like Ae[sup]i(kx)[/sup]. Why substitute something which is beyond the scope of physics, and what could doing that achieve?
So much for your aetherial waves that define ("calibrate") wavelengths and distances, then?

ed: forgot to include the all-important i in Ae[sup]i(kx)[/sup]; it's important because e[sup]iX[/sup] = cosX + isinX; the "wavy" bit.
Real physical particles won't behave like anything if they don't exist. Aether medium waves give the vacuum its characteristics so that real physical particles can exist. Real physical particles act how AM waves tell them to act. If wave functions describe how particles act, then wave functions describe how AM wave functions tell them to act. At best, tomography can be used to measure a wave function. They are really measuring AM waves. AM waves are aetherial for this very reason: they cannot be detected directly.

So much for your AM waves nay-saying. :D

This is the local coordinate speed of light
dr/dt = 1
This is the remote coordinate speed of light
dr/dt = 1 - 2M/r

Three choices: proper speed of light, local coordinate speed of light, and remote coordinate speed of light. Which one is a component of spacetime geometry?

What would an EM wave do?

dr/dt = c in Metric units. The remote coordinate speed of light has the quantity r which represents the Schwartzchild radius. So remote coordinate speed of light is deceptive. If you converted your equations to metric, I'm sure we could see what's going on,

Last edited:
In the case of the Schrodinger equation it's made out of mathematics, specifically a second order spatial differential equation. To solve it you "plug in" a function like Ae[sup]i(kx)[/sup].
You would use a wave to solve the Schrodinger equation? :eek::eek:

Now do you see why everything is made of waves?

cosX + isinX isn't a "wave", it's the rhs of an equation. In fact it's a (way to represent a) complex number like a + bi.

Mazulu said:
I am familiar. did you graph it? When I get home I'll post a pic for you.
That's ok.
I know what the graph will look like.
So you know about DeMoivre's theorem, and that the set of complex nth roots of unity is a group under multiplication?
Or that in network analysis of electronic circuits, complex phasors describe the relation between voltage and current?

M said:
Real physical particles won't behave like anything if they don't exist.
?? But they are real and physical, which means they do exist, that's what physical means.
Aether medium waves give the vacuum its characteristics so that real physical particles can exist. Real physical particles act how AM waves tell them to act.
But this is something you think is true. There appears to be no way to test if it is true, so it will remain something you think is true.
At best, tomography can be used to measure a wave function. They are really measuring AM waves. AM waves are aetherial for this very reason: they cannot be detected directly.
Nobody knows how to measure a wavefunction, but we can measure or detect momentum changes. "Measuring AM waves" in your second to last sentence is contradicted by "they cannot be detected directly" in the last sentence.

The Easter Bunny is aetherial, but there is indirect evidence--where else could all those Easter eggs come from??

What would an EM wave do?

dr/dt = c in Metric units. The remote coordinate speed of light has the quantity r which represents the Schwartzchild radius. So remote coordinate speed of light is deceptive. If you converted your equations to metric, I'm sure we could see what's going on,

r doesn't represent the Schwarzschild [at least learn how to spell his name] radius. 2M does. The remote coordinate speed of light is deceptive to knuckleheads like you. Those two simple equations are derived from the metric master knucklehead.

"all the knowledge in the world is of no use to fools". Don Henley must have been reading your posts just before he inked the song.

Last edited:
?? But they are real and physical, which means they do exist, that's what physical means.
A wave function is a description of a real particle. But a description is not was makes the particle real. Aether medium waves make particles real; wave functions are descriptions of aether medium waves. AM waves make everything real, from particles and light to the vacuum and even gravity. What has the physics community put forth as the reason why our observations are real? Ontology is considered a naughty word among physicists.

Mazulu said:
Aether medium waves give the vacuum its characteristics so that real physical particles can exist. Real physical particles act how AM waves tell them to act.
But this is something you think is true. There appears to be no way to test if it is true, so it will remain something you think is true.Nobody knows how to measure a wavefunction, but we can measure or detect momentum changes. "Measuring AM waves" in your second to last sentence is contradicted by "they cannot be detected directly" in the last sentence.
But there is a way to prove that everything exists because AM waves exist. Perform frequency shift experiments and measure for an induced acceleration field. Time dilation is made of frequency shifting AM waves; frequency shifting AM waves across the whole frequency spectrum, from radio waves to gamma, create the intrinsic energy of the vacuum. What is the relationship between the frequency shifting AM waves on the intrinsic side of the vacuum, and the mono frequencies of the EM spectrum, caused be AM waves, on the extrinsic side of the vacuum? If physicists could solve that riddle, they would master the force of gravity.

Although AM waves cannot be measured directly, we can design experiments based upon our hunch. We can develop new technologies that would seem like magic to the great ones, to Einstein, Edison, Schrodinger and others. We would do this by manipulating AM waves via the manipulation of EM frequency.

The Easter Bunny is aetherial, but there is indirect evidence--where else could all those Easter eggs come from??
Just eat the chocolate eggs; don't ask where they came from.

Mazulu, is it true that space aliens gave you this "theory"? Just want to get this all in perspective.

Mazulu said:
What has the physics community put forth as the reason why our observations are real?
Gee, I don't know.
What has the IT community put forth as the reason computers really work? When you use a voltmeter or oscilloscope, what has the physics community put forth as the reasons they actually measure anything?
But there is a way to prove that everything exists because AM waves exist. Perform frequency shift experiments and measure for an induced acceleration field.
You believe this but you have a problem in that you don't know who to trust in the physics community. Where will you get the equipment from and how will you know your observations are real?

Why not just believe in the Easter Bunny? It's a lot easier.

Mazulu, is it true that space aliens gave you this "theory"? Just want to get this all in perspective.
You have questions. I have questions too. Answer mine and I will answer yours. What is your perspective? Do you understand the self consistent logic of the theory? Can you understand the theory? Is it reasonable?

Gee, I don't know.
What has the IT community put forth as the reason computers really work? When you use a voltmeter or oscilloscope, what has the physics community put forth as the reasons they actually measure anything?
No no no, you're obfuscating. I put forth AM waves as that which causes everything to exist including the vacuum properties, distance, the evolution of time and gravity. AM waves are based upon the EM frequency band, which is proven to exist.

Last edited:
You have questions. I have questions too. Answer mine and I will answer yours. What is your perspective? Do you understand the self consistent logic of the theory? Can you understand the theory? Is it reasonable?

OK, I will answer your somewhat dramatic questions. My perspective is that I want to hear about the space aliens. I am actually less interested in your "theory". I put the word "theory" in quotes be cause it does not seem to be very explicitly defined. Seems more like a few posts in the fringe forums here, mostly wordsmithing and nothing formal. Your question about if I understand the self consistant logic of it is a loaded question. I think I understand your words but they do not seem self consistant, let alone logical. It also violates much of what we know about gravity. I will give you one example. Gravity, like electric charge, is a divergent field. I am not a scientist but Field Theory seems like a very well understood and rock solid theory. Your simulated frequency shifting does not seem to adhere to this idea, or at least your "theory" does not address it. It seems to define some kind of gravity beam which would not be divergent. So no, it does not seem reasonable. About AM, you seem to just be putting the ideas in a blender and pouring them back out as a jumbled mess. It is really horrible.

If you are going to convince anyone here that your theory makes sense, you will need to do a lot of work. I think you should go back to school and learn some real science. Then spend a few years formulating your theory. (I anticipate your whinging about how it is too difficult.)

Now that I answered your questions, tell me about the space aliens. Did they take you aboard their spaceship or were you in telepathic contact? Those are the two most common experiences. Previously you said you "asked" for their (and God's) help so I am guessing telepathy. Did they contact you because you are especially talented at telepathy? Describe your experience. How did they communicate? Did they speak English? Does their ship use your theory as a propulsion? Where are they from (which star system)? We can start with those questions and then later I can narrow my questions to get more info.

Back