Grave Injustice, Ten years for consentual sex.

Sam is sans children. While I have three daughters and three granddaughters ranging from 3 yrs to 30 yrs. Clearly those without kids have more valid points of view... :D

Which makes it even more weird that you should be lusting after teenagers. You have daughters and granddaughters to consider and the effects of your values on their personal sense of self esteem. I would not be comfortable with a father who lusted after my friends and I'm 37.

But if your 17 year old son gets head from a 15 year old consenting hottie, and goes to jail for 10 years...???

That would be unfortunate and I would fight for him. But it would not change the fact that it is necessary to protect young girls/boys from predators.

Sam, you don't think this case is one of those situations where you'd have to protect anyone from 'predators,' do you?

Which makes it even more weird that you should be lusting after teenagers. You have daughters and granddaughters to consider and the effects of your values on their personal sense of self esteem. I would not be comfortable with a father who lusted after my friends and I'm 37.
Men naturally lust after women of childbearing age. So don't worry, your friends will soon be too old for your father to lust over!:)

Sammy, you've missed most of the discussion I see. We're not talking about pedophillic predators here. This thread is about a normal 17 year old and a normal 15 year old and why we have such vile laws that criminalize normal sexual behavior.

This is where I came in:
superluminal said:
Whereas an adult man or woman who has sex with a girl who is less than 18 years old is the most depraved, vile, perverted, almost alien, slime ball imaginable. You will find, in many cases, the penalties much harsher and longer lasting than for murder.

Men naturally lust after women of childbearing age. So don't worry, your friends will soon be too old for your father to lust over!:)

men lust after children and animals too, I put those lusting after too young women in the same category.

Ok... So you agree that an older man having sex with a, let's say 16 year old, is inherently a vile disgusting piece of human refuse and should be tortured publicly then dismembered and fed to diseased rats?

No that would not be good for the rats.

Ha! Funny.

I've said this before, but I fear for your future marriage if you were ever to find out the true nature of the beastly pervert you've married.

Fortunately, it has been my greatest luck to never have run into such weirdos.

You have strange ideas about the nature of men.

That would be unfortunate and I would fight for him. But it would not change the fact that it is necessary to protect young girls/boys from predators.
But if your 17 year old son gets head from a 15 year old consenting hottie, and goes to jail for 10 years...???
So Sam, you're saying this sentence was just? Are you a Baron on the same side here?

Yep. Must keep us horrible males in check you know. Can't have us lusting after teenage girls who like to wear leather and have dogs lick their feet while riding a sybian...

Not when they are under 18 (etc), no.

I think it's the other way around.

Maybe its an American thing. Or a Saudi one. (<- the other weirdos)

Americans account for 25 percent of child sex tourists, according to reliable global estimates. The average victim is 14 years old, although some prostituted children are pre-adolescent.

Is that supposed to scare me? :D

If the Baron thinks the same way, then I would say yes, I am.
Well, most guys go out with girls younger than them. At some point the guy crosses the magic threshold of 18 and must be imprisoned for continuing to do what they've been doing all along? Is that your thinking? I'd be willing to bet that a majority of men would be in prison were your idea institued and enforced. I would be, for one. Oh, and that older girl I went out with when I was sixteen, her too.

Back