Good job "sciforums.com gang"

Justin claims to be a female. She is hilarious :D You should check out her posts.

The more I read, the more I think it is our beloved Mal. :D

Well, obviously with a female name she'll claim to be a woman.

I hope she's gay or bi or something.

It isn't Mallory Knox. The IP addys and writing styles, as well as the references to S&M and astronomy are not Mallory.

*Crosses fingers and hopes*

Originally posted by Xev
Well, obviously with a female name she'll claim to be a woman.

I hope she's gay or bi or something.

It isn't Mallory Knox. The IP addys and writing styles, as well as the references to S&M and astronomy are not Mallory.

*Crosses fingers and hopes*

Yeah it probably isn't her. She has a dynamically allocated IP though. That is why she can returned to forums X many times after she is banned. If she claims to know Mallory, she very likely is from here.

Originally posted by Xev
Well, I'm proposing to whoever it is right here and now.

Hey!!!! I am proposing to Justine. Why don't you keep your hands off her :D

Joeman:

Dude, she'd likely wear something like this to the wedding and yell "GOD IS DEAD" at the minister. :p

Originally posted by Avatar

A good friend is priceless. And you can trust a good friend a lot more than your lover.

Yes a true good friend is priceless.

Originally posted by Xev

Or "friends w/benefits."

Not quite, with a man and a woman, it is either "friends with benefits," or it is "true good friends." Once you become friends with benefits, the woman, or either, may get attached and also may create problems.

So it is one way or the other, unless it won't really affect either person just "having fun" as friends. But if they stop having fun with each other, then go to someone else, while the other is lonely, it may create problems and might even destroy any friendship.

For me, most of the time it's friends with benefits with the cutie's and the fine ones. :D We are friends when we chat online (never on phone because it'll create a 'closer' connection), but when we meet in person; I just simply change the scenario ;)

Originally posted by Xev
Joeman:

Likely. Pussies.

Yeah, as long as they are happy and getting some :D

So who the hell is Justine?

I believe Justine is you, and Loser, kinda leans towards you Joeman, but maybe Adam. But I remember reading somewhere, I think it was Adam, that did not know much or any about Physics. But who else would post there besides you guys??

Have fun messin around. Finally got the guts to post there? :bugeye: Hope you guys will learn something positive about Don Juan's, messing around like you are now will probably get you nowhere :eek:

I believe Justine is you, and Loser, kinda leans towards you Joeman, but maybe Adam. But I remember reading somewhere, I think it was Adam, that did not know much or any about Physics. But who else would post there besides you guys??

Yeah, I read that. Justine knows what she's talking about.

"Ohhhh please, moderator, ban me! Ban me! Oh moderator, huuuuurt meeee!"

Pity she seems to have got her wish. Wah!

Back