Good job "sciforums.com gang"

jackass

Originally posted by Adam
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!! THis is so perfect!!! :)

You find delight in that? :mad:

Why? For the sole purpose of seeing a peaceful board be invaded by a nuclear bomb?

Joeman, tell Mallory Knox that Adam and I are fighting over who gets to propose to her.

Agent: Mallory was a troll - the best troll we've ever had. I didn't like her at first.

Now....

*Howls in laughter*

GO MAL, GO!

Oh, and Chosen, I would not recommend any sort of cracking of Sciforums, as you threatened once. Your dear friends have their IPs wide open to a bit of nastiness should such occur.

My veiled threat to your veiled threat, you understand? :)

Originally posted by Xev
Joeman, tell Mallory Knox that Adam and I are fighting over who gets to propose to her.

Agent: Mallory was a troll - the best troll we've ever had. I didn't like her at first.

Now....

*Howls in laughter*

GO MAL, GO!

Oh, and Chosen, I would not recommend any sort of cracking of Sciforums, as you threatened once. Your dear friends have their IPs wide open to a bit of nastiness should such occur.

My veiled threat to your veiled threat, you understand? :)

My vieled threat? What the hell did I do? Or you have another baseless claim?

What are the reasons for such negative and offensive actions?

I threatened? I did not threat, it was a warning/caution.

Chosen:
07-07-02 12:14 AM
I see but I totally advise against such thing. Why?

The DJ Site does have bad people that are out to cause trouble we are not all real men that are true gentlemen.

I can picture it already, Mallory Knox will say she is from sciforums.com, and there are post to prove it to a certain point.

The bad DJ's will invade this site, hack, cause the server to go down etc., trust me, it has happened to the DJ site, all of the post were unreadable, you could not log in, etc.

It's not my fault if sciforums.com gets attacked, that site is more populated than this site, that's the whole reason of a "High School Forum"

http://www.sciforums.com/t8813/s/thread.html

Now, it will of course not be MY fault if the converse happens. Or, given their unfortunate habit of displaying IPs, something along those lines happens to individuals.

Capische?

Now I don't think a bunch of whiney little pussies could do much to Dave's site, but believe me - Sciforums is my drug of choice. Junkies get pissy when deprived of their fix.

While I wouldn't wish Mallory Knox on you, I guess you see why we thought she might be the equivalent of a nuclear bomb for the unprepared.

Good luck...

Originally posted by wet1
While I wouldn't wish Mallory Knox on you, I guess you see why we thought she might be the equivalent of a nuclear bomb for the unprepared.

Good luck...

I'll "goad" her and get her banned. Simple as that :)

She is not ban material yet because she is posting her opinions. But if she starts flaming...:D

THIS I MUST SEE!

Chosen, Mallory does not care if she's banned or not. She was kicked off FanHome like, what was it Joeman, 7 times?

There ain't nothing you could ever do to hurt her.

As I said, veiled threat. Interpretation difference.

In any case, I doubt that my veiled threat will be necessary.

P.S: Joeman, be sure to let Mallory know that she'll have to be careful with the flames. She was never quite the best at those anyway.

I made a visit to the link you posted, ~The_Chosen~. While I know it is not humourous for you, I am still wiping the tears from my eyes.
lachen014.gif

Here's an example of things to come...
waffen056.gif

Originally posted by Xev

Uuuhhh.... She has a real problem with homosexuality. You knew that :D

Originally posted by Xev
Chosen, Mallory does not care if she's banned or not. She was kicked off FanHome like, what was it Joeman, 7 times?

There ain't nothing you could ever do to hurt her.

As I said, veiled threat. Interpretation difference.

In any case, I doubt that my veiled threat will be necessary.

P.S: Joeman, be sure to let Mallory know that she'll have to be careful with the flames. She was never quite the best at those anyway.

She was kicked off in bigsoccer, fanhome, philosophyforums as far as I know. Her flaming skill will get better with practice :)

Uuuhhh.... She has a real problem with homosexuality. You knew that

How could I forget! Flirting with her was soooo much fun.

As for flaming, it gets better with practice - but you also need to remember what Shakesphere said:

Richard III:

QUEEN ELIZABETH

O thou well skill'd in curses, stay awhile,
And teach me how to curse mine enemies!

QUEEN MARGARET

Forbear to sleep the nights, and fast the days;
Compare dead happiness with living woe;
Think that thy babes were fairer than they were,
And he that slew them fouler than he is:
Bettering thy loss makes the bad causer worse:
Revolving this will teach thee how to curse.

QUEEN ELIZABETH

My words are dull; O, quicken them with thine!

QUEEN MARGARET

Thy woes will make them sharp, and pierce like mine.

They closed the thread she started. What a bunch of pussies :D

Xev:

Shit, I need translation.

Originally posted by Joeman

I wish they didn't but Allen doesn't want any flame wars to take place, I had lots of goadful things to say to her.

I use to flame all the time, my first experience on a forum was as a flame warrior :eek:. Thanks to such an experience, I never do it anymore.

Originally posted by Adam
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!! THis is so perfect!!! :)

Yeah, it's funny to you guys, and probably the whole sciforums, I can understand that, heh. :cool: Not really funny to me because I'm a DJ, but if I too didn't know another site that was being attack by some troll from my site, I tihnk that is funny. ;)

Originally posted by Joeman

What the hell do you think??? Here's what Lost said from the DJ site:

"someone ****ing ban this topic. some people might get the wrong ideas about the dj way from this *****. "

I have to admit it's funny and I can see why it would give you people a laugh. And that's about far enough damnit. But calling them pussies for closing a thread, that is for self-improvement, that would lead people (LIKE YOU PATHETIC PEOPLE, Joeman, Adam, Xev ;)) to believe this site is only for manipulating and using women, and that DJ's are "bad people.", when they really aren't. And here's what Big Bad Wolf posted in there:

"This isn't a website just for getting girls....It's a self improvement website for guys who wanna become real men.

Don't tell me you don't want to better yourself. Everybody does, and if that makes us losers, then i'd hate to see your definition of a winner."

BTW, i think it's a lot funnier on how they came back at Mallory. :p

You people had your laugh and that's far enough. You can stop there ;).

But hmm...btw, just one more thing I wanna say. Notice how Mallory has no reasons, no BASE what so ever FOR MAKING SUCH CLAIMS. (Sounds like Adam and Joeman:rolleyes: )

Tells a lot about you guys. :eek:

Dark Master,

I understand why you are upset. When the rascal paid us a visit she was far more slick. Actually took the time to set it up. Before it was over with the whole site was in an uproar.

No matter your arguement it will be blown off with a one or two line quip. If allowed it will spread across your forum until most of the members seemed involved in it.

I would tell you to ignore her but I have seen just how difficult that is. That is where her talent lays. To you, Chosen, and whoever else may be here from your board I wish you the best in this matter; I also know that the only relief you will have will be when the ip is banned. The sooner the step is taken the better you will be.

Back