"GOD'S GATES: THE NEW HEAVEN'S GATE. New Mass Suicides for 2007.

what about smoking cigerrettes?

Yes that's working just fine LG, look at the numbers, most people are religious of one denomination or another given that there are literally thousands! Most of these people smoke cigs, since they are in the majority, it's only by the numbers that most of them will die do to cigarretes or other complications... Atheists are in the minority, I can't predict how many smoke or not, but they won't be the majority dieying from cigs..:p ;)

Yes that's working just fine LG, look at the numbers, most people are religious of one denomination or another given that there are literally thousands! Most of these people smoke cigs, since they are in the majority, it's only by the numbers that most of them will die do to cigarretes or other complications... Atheists are in the minority, I can't predict how many smoke or not, but they won't be the majority dieying from cigs..:p ;)

Intriguing - I wan't aware that atheists had a stance on smoking cigerettes - but on the topic of suicide I think it was either sarte or Nietzsche who declared that since the universe was ultimately nilhistic the only meanigful question was whether one should kill oneself or not
:D

Fasinating, however again look at the numbers, sinse most people claim to be theistically inclined from a 1000's of different variations, and a high percent of people comit suicide it's conclusive that most of these suicide victims are theist of one denomination or another! ;)

Atheist are in the minority, any behavior that you can come up with in your twirped little mind, theist are comiting in greater numbers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQi96Fd5o8Q

Atheist are in the minority, any behavior that you can come up with in your twirped little mind, theist are comiting in greater numbers!
]

Its percentages that are important not numbers....

Anyway most people will tick the christian box in a survey or an a form , becuse they go to church at christmas or becuse they were once baptised, but most are not. Not practising the religion anyway. Dont know whether that applies with other religions or not.?

I heard on the news with all that stuff about the amish murder that there is virtually no police force in that county because the crime rate is virtually zero.
Well the amish certainly do practice their faith.. but according to you the amish community should be the crime centre of the USA?? please explain why it is not?

Last edited:
I heard on the news with all that stuff about the amish murder that there is virtually no police force in that county because the crime rate is virtually zero.
Well the amish certainly do practice their faith.. but according to you the amish community should be the crime centre of the USA?? please explain why it is not?

You know very little don't you?

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=2365919&page=1

It's not! and she's a victim! :mad:

Heaven's Gate: The New Generation

Alert! Alert! God's Gates has now become Heaven's Gate: The New Generation. I guess they accepted the full 100% truth of the 39 followers and Marshall Applewhite. This is getting scary.

ws7:bugeye:

Back