God...who believes?

Do you believe a God/Gods/Higher Being exists?

• Total voters
Huh ? Are you suggesting that God formed himself, or that something else formed God ?

i'm suggesting that i don't understand what god is. i really tend to think that god is law. that would explain a lot.

why not?

you can have a plan without any action. you can have a design without any execution.
Both the plan and the design need nature to exist.
It's not natural law that creates nature, it's nature that composes natural law. Or more accurately (I think), nature IS natural law.

Huh? What did you expect? You know you didn't cause me to believe in God..
And you said yourself that others cannot be convinced by your personal experiences.

i know that, but crap enmos...you know i'm not a liar, and by now you should also know i'm not some nutcase. i asked if i was convincing, not if you were convinced of god's existance because of me. there's a difference.

Both the plan and the design need nature to exist.
It's not natural law that creates nature, it's nature that composes natural law. Or more accurately (I think), nature IS natural law.

hm...not sure if i'm buying that. BUT, then what if god is all of nature?

i know that, but crap enmos...you know i'm not a liar, and by now you should also know i'm not some nutcase. i asked if i was convincing, not if you were convinced of god's existance because of me. there's a difference.

But that's all we've ever talked about.
I think that you believe that you experienced God, but I'm not convinced that it was really God that you experienced. I'm not calling you a liar.
You can't ask if you are convincing in general, it needs a context.
For what it's worth, I think you are a decent and honest person and probably very pleasant to be around (as long as you aren't talking to God while ignoring me :p).

Back