God...who believes?

Do you believe a God/Gods/Higher Being exists?

• Total voters
That depends on your definition of "God"

I do believe that there might be other intelligences out there, if that is what you mean.

I sincerely do not and cannot believe in the Abrahamic God. That is to say, the current religious concept of the father of man, the creator of the universe and the final judge. That's why I would class myself as an Atheist.

However, as Norsefire said, it rather does depend on your definition of God.

I sincerely do not and cannot believe in the Abrahamic God. That is to say, the current religious concept of the father of man, the creator of the universe and the final judge. That's why I would class myself as an Atheist.

However, as Norsefire said, it rather does depend on your definition of God.

I think MZ meant supernatural gods.

I, for one, don't believe in anything supernatural. If it's possible to experience, and thus evidence, something supernatural then it isn't supernatural after all.
To experience or measure anything it needs to be part of reality.

I think MZ meant supernatural gods.

I, for one, don't believe in anything supernatural. If it's possible to experience, and thus evidence, something supernatural then it isn't supernatural after all.
To experience or measure anything it needs to be part of reality.

i don't believe in anything supernatural either. i think it's a misnomer for not understood. i don't understand how anything can be supernatural.

i don't believe in anything supernatural either. i think it's a misnomer for not understood. i don't understand how anything can be supernatural.

Nothing can be supernatural, by definition. That's why it's dumb.

That said.. :p if God created nature he is certainly supernatural ;)

If you have no choice then who has ?. :) .

that's a good question. it seems i had a choice as to whether or not i wanted to know if god existed, and to know him or have a relationship with him based on that knowledge, but after what god's done with me and my life, i have no choice. i would have to be out of my flippin' mind not to believe.

that's a good question. it seems i had a choice as to whether or not i wanted to know if god existed, and to know him or have a relationship with him based on that knowledge, but after what god's done with me and my life, i have no choice. i would have to be out of my flippin' mind not to believe.

Well.. do you believe or do you know ?

Nothing can be supernatural, by definition. That's why it's dumb.

That said.. :p if God created nature he is certainly supernatural ;)

some things in nature create other things in nature.

Back