God should bow to man for we are better parents than he is.

Greatest I am

Valued Senior Member

The tree of knowledge.
Two things. Do you value your moral sense?
Would you give it up along with most of what you know since most is subject to being good or evil?

Why do you think A & E would value it any less than yourself?

Life without morals is not worth living so we must thank Eve, then Adam, for making the right choice.

The tree of life.
As to living forever. If you just created children and were going to raise them and teach them what to eat or not, what tree would you first feed them?

If bright, I will assume you made the right choice. The tree of life. The most important tree.

Then that brings up the uncomfortable question of why God chose to feed them something else first. His decision and your brighter one are in opposition. You chose the moral and intelligent decision while God did not.

You make a better parent than God. Even if we ignore his preventing A & E from reaching what would save them. The tree of life. I call that murder.

Take a bow and have God bow to you.

If you do not agree that man is a better parent, then you are not much of a thinker and you should question your morals.

Regards
DL

You do not need to be a Christian, nor pro-Christian, to spread the Christian agenda.
You can be the plain old anti-Christ himself, and still do more for the spreading of the Christian agenda than all the Christians put together.

You do not need to be a Christian, nor pro-Christian, to spread the Christian agenda.
You can be the plain old anti-Christ himself, and still do more for the spreading of the Christian agenda than all the Christians put together.

Not if they cannot refute my claims or do not even attempt to.

Regards
DL

The tree of knowledge.
Two things. Do you value your moral sense?
Would you give it up along with most of what you know since most is subject to being good or evil?

Why do you think A & E would value it any less than yourself?

Life without morals is not worth living so we must thank Eve, then Adam, for making the right choice.

The tree of life.
As to living forever. If you just created children and were going to raise them and teach them what to eat or not, what tree would you first feed them?

If bright, I will assume you made the right choice. The tree of life. The most important tree.

Then that brings up the uncomfortable question of why God chose to feed them something else first. His decision and your brighter one are in opposition. You chose the moral and intelligent decision while God did not.

You make a better parent than God. Even if we ignore his preventing A & E from reaching what would save them. The tree of life. I call that murder.

Take a bow and have God bow to you.

If you do not agree that man is a better parent, then you are not much of a thinker and you should question your morals.

Regards
DL

Oh fuck too . I am God for the last time . Well maybe not the last time I take that back . I am learning what it is to gloat about one self . I am the best parent you could have buddy . I stimulate . Yeah thats what I do . It is my job . Listen to a major our minor third real close and you will see what I mean

@Knowledge --

You made a claim that you refused to back up, either because you can't or you won't(my money's on the former). Your refusal to back up your claim is evidence that it's false and you're lying. Prove me wrong by proving yourself right.

God does not interfer on Earth. Look around you, back at your computer, and around you once again. There you go.

@Knowledge --

I have a better explanation for all of that, you're going to have to do much better than that.

Go outside, and jump around. Go roll in the grass, and pet a dog. Now, ask yourself, while I was out today did I encounter any floating bannanas?

Ok, now go jump off a cliff. God loves all his chilldren, even the damned. So, he would save you, no? Unless he is resting, because I can assure you he is there, and not there. Around you, and in you.

Christianity itself could be dead, but it is people like you keeping its relevance alive.

If so, good.
The world needs to have poor examples of religion in order to avoid immoral theologies.

For this, Christianity is a great example.
The fact that it is based on human sacrifice shows how immoral it is.

Regards
DL

Back