GOD no longer silent!

A spirit confronts me asking?
You want something for nothing?

answer these questions.
1- who gave you life?
2- who took all your sins upon himself that you could be made free to sin without penalty, other than physical laws?
3- how many spirits are there really living?
4- can you manage the world, now that you're in the light., on your own?
5- in whose hands, are all things?
TRY NOW TO MANAGE ~your`~ world. !!!

WHO owns this world.
Paul withthe ball WHO.
RU

If someone wounds a large animal, and that animal in pain, strikes out towards the enemy for purpose of stopping the attacker and stopping the pain, destroying the universe in the process, upon whose head does the sin lay. Upon whose hands, is all of the blood and death which was caused by his act of harming the large animal?

Hirsute stragglers range across the empty, cobbled streets.

Nightfall sweeps to stygian splendour.

Jaws clutching at words unsaid, metamorphosis of uncertainty. Tainted violence corruscates in rhythyms unexplored till then. Unhallowed ground is churned by blades while seagulls wheel and circle, strident calls abounding.

Wee sleekit cowrin timirous beastie
Oh, what a panic's in thy breastie.

I had not thought death had undone so many.

Wheel and turn. Turn and wheel. Circle and enslave. See the elliptical approach to the centre. God is the focus, satan sits at the other.

Hello, witness. Am I there yet?

perhaps some entertainment.
is a rock song a curse, a spell, from a sorcerer or witch or even a devil worshipper?

hmm. perhaps you can remove a curse by reversing it?
hmmm. perhaps a song.

Ritch in the ditch, that whistle nip nippy nippy nippy said the birdie, saith upchuck the birdie!

Ritch in the ditch that whistle nip nippy nippy nippy said the bird HE said upchuck the birdie!

Rob Ritch in the ditch that dixie nip nip nippy said the birdie said out with the birdie!

By all spirits of wind dirt fire and ocean, I call upon thee to spread some lotion!
Remove the curse, of being nailed to a tree.
Remove that curse if it's on me.
Remove the bounds and knots from me,
which others have cursed their will upon me.
Reverse and bind the evil ones, let their curse be returned upon them
pi times 3.14159.. and 3x3.
Return the goods which they and the curse have stolen
to me the one who was meant to behold them.
Let Father God who is all things,
be just and swift b4 those who are in him.
Let those who use you for your powers be withered
and dead in a matter of hours.

wounded animal.
perhaps, having all things in my hands and under my feet.
Having the double edged sword of truth issueing out of my mouth.
my words may have some effect.?

perhaps i would sing my song and play it on the guitar and make millions of people continuosly recite and repeat my curse as those who sing your songs do.

Woe unto thee, who've stolen from me!

perhaps some entertainment.
is a rock song a curse, a spell, from a sorcerer or witch or even a devil worshipper?

hmm. perhaps you can remove a curse by reversing it?
hmmm. perhaps a song.

Ritch in the ditch, that whistle nip nippy nippy nippy said the birdie, saith upchuck the birdie!

Ritch in the ditch that whistle nip nippy nippy nippy said the bird HE said upchuck the birdie!

Rob Ritch in the ditch that dixie nip nip nippy said the birdie said out with the birdie!

By all spirits of wind dirt fire and ocean, I call upon thee to spread some lotion!
Remove the curse, of being nailed to a tree.
Remove that curse if it's on me.
Remove the bounds and knots from me,
which others have cursed their will upon me.
Reverse and bind the evil ones, let their curse be returned upon them
pi times 3.14159.. and 3x3.
Return the goods which they and the curse have stolen
to me the one who was meant to behold them.
Let Father God who is all things,
be just and swift b4 those who are in him.
Let those who use you for your powers be withered
and dead in a matter of hours.

wounded animal.
perhaps, having all things in my hands and under my feet.
Having the double edged sword of truth issueing out of my mouth.
my words may have some effect.?

perhaps i would sing my song and play it on the guitar and make millions of people continuosly recite and repeat my curse as those who sing your songs do.

Woe unto thee, who've stolen from me!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ HE IS THE TRUE THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROBERT JAMES RITCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KIDROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE FALSE PROPHET.
HE double twisted his spells so that you would believe that he is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True Identity Theft by sorcery.
Here is a secret word.
REPENT
Re
P
e
NT
new testament.
nt
All you who have stolen your treasures with sorcery and witchcraft are guilty and condemned for eternity.
i repent.
I have given you 44 years, listening to your subtle and dazzling music which was supposed to be worship. Instead you wrote magick spells for personal gain, and to trick the source into feeding you and fullfilling all your pleasures.

GUILTY, bound in knots and condemned and booted into the pit where you will stay until judgement day when all spirits are judged and separated. some to be kept, the rest to be burned.

TURN ON YOUR RADIO.
LISTEN TO THE SPIRITS.

Do this now.

oh, and return to me what you have stolen.

On spirit posession and blowing the lid off the truth.
All things are in their appointed chamber per MY instruction.
You will find the sorcerers bound and in the box of the radio, cd player, or television. Of course, they are half out of the box as they walk among us. It is written they should be released for a short time.

Bob Ritchie comes out and says clearly: "I am the Devil without a cause". Half truth, half lie, as always. You know his cause, it is to bring the world down into the pit with him and take away all of MY kingdom and my souls which were created for HEAVEN. Turn on your radio and you will hear the spirits screaming out of their box. Coaxing you to agree with "become posessed by", their spirits.

Being the Lord of spirits and haveing exposed them, the 200 fallen angels, you will now hear their cries loudly if you listen to the radio. THINK FOR YOURSELF AND GOD BEFORE YOU AGREE WITH THEM. Wether you go heaven or hell, it is your choice and makes no difference to me. I have everyone I need for life and continuation and good pleasure forever. In this last minute of the night before MY kingdom on earth. Beware! it is DARK.

Now exposition of sorcery and curses, truth and lies and twisting the truth.
Perfect example is the KID (goat) ROCK (symbol for christ and devil, [king of Tyrus]. The goat is the devil and is the animal which was the living sacrifice which the original jews sacrificed to AZAZEL, the prince of the fallen angels. The goat was not killed, but set free, in the sacrifice, after all the peoples sins were put upon it. DO NOT try to understand, but know the "goat" was not the Christ, but CAINE, the one who murdered his brother out of jealousy of the Lords Favor towards Abel and his sacrifice.

Now the first song on the album: Bawitdaba (paul with the ball).
pay attention closely!!!!! I will show you the curse in order of statements, emotion, truth and twisting of words. This was done in order to steal my identity and reap the rewards of it and to lead the world astray and into the devils, unloving arms, and into eternity in the chamber of hell. The radio is a symbol for the chamber to come, but, nonetheless is a chamber where spirits are bound and may be evaluated, without fear, as long as you don't accept them.

Having the source of spirits and rewards within me, I can easily show you how I and you (the internal, subconcious you) view the song Bawitdaba. By the way, I have reversed the curse, switched places (reversed the curse) with the Devil Kid Rock, and you would not believe the rewards I now have ("all the money p. falls like rain", I will deal with each thing in its own time and place.

Now the song is a question as it starts out, (in syntesized and quiet words), "WHO ARE YOU", it repeats this over and over until Bob blurts out, "MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, KID ROCK!!!)". Also, remember, all along the song is saying "Paul with the ball that dang a dang dicky dicky dicky said the boogy said upchuck the boogie". Dicky is used as acronym for his last name, Ritchie. Here is power. After hearing the album. I threw up at least once every day for at least a year!, Also, I began my conversation under locked glass, on the internet. I was freaking out and did not know why. For five years I was knocked on my ass, spiritually, mentally, and physically. "you don't know the half of it". Having reversed the curse now, do you feel sorry for Bobby as he will endure 3 times what he put upon me?

Now, as he is singing "bawitdaba that bang a dang.....", you will hear repeated words, synthesized and very quiet, "PAUL WITH THE BALL, WHO ARE YOU". He exclaims "my name is kid rock", This tricks the spirit world and the source and even you, that He is ME.

Now on to YOU. "Now this is for the questions that don't have any answers", "the midnight freaks and the topless dancers, all you bastards at the IRS, and all my homies in the methodone clinics and in cell block 6".
"NOW GET IN THE PIT AND TRY AND LOVE SOMEONE".
He is calling me and all of you into the PIT. Need I say more?
in the synthesized voice, I even heard the words once repeated as"kill someone". Very scary indeed. Your SOUL IS AT HAND.

THE SOURCE UNDERSTANDS WORDS AND EMOTIONS, PLEAS FOR JUSTICE AND LOVE, AND IT REWARDS PEOPLE ACCORDINGLY. IF THE SOURCE IS TRICKED, IT REWARDS INCORRECTLY AS IT HAS NO REASON WITHIN ITSELF EXCEPT WHEN BROUGHT TO LIGHT OF TRUTH.

Shall I continue with the rest of the album?

By the way, Happy Birthday to me!. 4/23.

B4 everything gets all out of whack.
Let me answer the question of the days: WHO ARE YOU?

This is my question,"who am I?", put forth with such force and energy and spirit, upon the universe, that all with ears to hear have my question always in their consciousness.

Gnostic Secret Jesus said: "GOD HAD NEED OF SELF REVELATION,, SO HE CREATED ALL THINGS, AS IF TO LOOK IN A MIRROR AT MYSELF".

YOU ARE HOW I SEE MYSELF DURING SOME MOMENTS.

"i AM IS TOTAL MIND, ENGAGED IN THOUGHT. I AM THE FOREFATHER".
4FATHER.

ALL THINGS ARE PARTS OF MYSELF AS I LOOK INTO THE MIRROR, WHICH IS TO SAY, OUT INTO THE UNIVERSE, AND UPON THE TOOTSIE POP FIREB ALL ON WHICH YOU LIVE.

AS I AM YOU, I LOOK AT YOU.

Next song on the album:
i want to be a cowboy, baby!

so let the kid live, as we switch places.

if you want a long one baby, here it is!

more____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
HERE IS THE ANSWER "WHO ARE YOU?"
He who has ears to hear, let him hear, here.

Shake it like a polaroid picture!
I AM YOUR NEIGHBOR.

In you, you are a moment of time in which i look at myself.
Your neighbor is also a moment of time in which is see myself.

You see, at any given moment in my life, I am you, and you are me.
But too, I am your neighbor also.

As i evaluate you, i am evaluating myself (you are my reflection), ;this action in my total mind continuously engaged in thought, this allows me to see my flaws and good things, and allows me to continually better myself.
As i better myself, does not my reflection reflect the good change?
Yes, you become a better person, when i become a better WHO.

i am the fore-father, who created the father, the son and all things which have come, will come, have gone, and will go. ALL THINGS CONTINUALLY RETURN UNTO ME, FOREVER.

Now I'm packin up my game and gonna head out west, but first break south!

Remember, there is a special chamber for those stars who refused to eome forth and shine at the appropriate time.

I need a suitcase with a bow and my name on it at my doorstep by morning, packed with the three things i admire and need most, cash, grass, blow. my motto.

All spirits angels and demons everywhere in the universe now unite and come serve the lord!

Perhaps you in the box would ask what you can do for me? Shall i now set you free to have your party and clear off the surface of my ball?

Perhaps if you please me, i will one day hear your petition.

Bob's words to me? "with the sound of a shot-gun cocked, you realise your F_kd". It is a very interesting and pleasing thought to have my head blown off; however, GOD won't have it as i am the only one, having been through ordeal x, which he could live in and fully enjoy himself in, on earth, in existence.

Did I not shine at the appropriate time?
Did you?

Don't be confused, if you choose not to shine and you shine anyway, as my will will be done, and the chamber still bares your name. That which is pre-ordained cannot be hindered.

Thanks for all the birthday cheer. I got one card, from General Motors, and a coupon for waterbeds and stuff.

Do you think a man with GOD in him could have any interest in creation while he is sober? naught.

Who among you wishes to remain in my reflection?
my reflection in you is in no way pleasing to me at this time.
Perhaps some make-up will make me look better?

It should have been made quite clear to you now that you are the remote generation which completely rejected GOD. NOW LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!

And Bobby: Don't be afraid. You will never be banned from existence. There is a glorious fire waiting for you, from which the smoke of your burning shall rise forever, though it will be viewed from a distance, you will never feel more alive, forever!

NO FEAR ! ?

isnt' it interesting what you see when you look in the mirror?
how it all depends upon your mood.
When i begin to see you in my mirror, I know it's time for a drink.
MAKE WINE!

I told him no one was listening and he was wasting his time, he didn't respond to me, either...

Yes, I'm aware you and the others who respond are not paying attention. But someone is paying attention of which you know not.

I'm just looking for GOD. is that a crime?

Here are of few of last nights thoughts.

fyi:
When i type, i am as a robot.
there is a rangeline from chaos to perfectorder.
to the untuned mind all is chaos, there is only circumstance.
to the fully tuned mind, every movement of every particle in the universe has purpose, being the instantaneous thought of GOD.

every conscious moment is connected in purpose of one will. Every thought internal and external circumstance is connected to a point on the line of a circle in order from past to forward. even what is on television, being in the past, makes its way to the present will of me. depends upon your focus, being present or past. if i focus on my will and present, they talk to me in the present moment. If i focus on them in their space, (in the past moment), i am absorbed into them and my mind is temporarily posessed by them.
your will or my will. uh oh. what's this? 2 wills, mine and theirs! mind and there s.
hu ho! a double whammy mind and the res. rest.
damn. another whammy.
now, if you never rest, the beast will eventually emerge, being made angry because of being wakened and disturbed from his rest. The beast will conquer all things in his anger.
very, very interesting.

that will is mine.

perhaps i shall pray now, and rest for a moment in the Father and Father/Mother.

OK, SO I FIGURE, YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING IN YOUR SPARE TIME, WHILE THE REST OF THE WORLD SLEEPS AT THEIR APPROPRIATE TIME IN THE EVENING. YOU SEE, I DON'T SLEEP ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THE BULL PSHT I'VE BEEN THROUGH.
AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE HALF OF IT!
SO, I DECIDED THE WORLD IS MESSED UP SO I'LL FIX THE DAMNED THING.

SO GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY OR CATCH UP (IM THINKING).
PERHAPS I'LL JUST WAKE THEM UP AND TELL THEM WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. OR MAYBE THE QUICKENING WILL DESTROY THEIR PUNY LITTLE MINDS AND DRIVE THEM TO INSANITY. AND AGAIN, PERHAPS THAT IS THE WAY.

PERHAPS I'LL JUST TRY EVERYTHING I CAN AT RANDOM AS IT COMES TO ME AND EACH TIME I LEARN SOMETHING NEW. I'LL EVOLVE INTO THE POSITION OF THE CHANGE MASTER, BRINGING ALL THE THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS OF ALL THINGS IN TUNE WITH MY CONSCIOUS MOMENT AND IN THE SAME WILL., AND HAVING RAPTURED THE UNIVERSE, WE WILL ALL BE IN THE SAME WILL FOR A MOMENT OR AN ETERNITY.

THAT SOUNDS KIND OF GAY.
I AM TIRED AND I PREFER TO RIP A NEW ONE THROUGH YOUR PRECIOUS UNIVERSE UNTIL IT BEGINS TO TREAT ME FAIRLY. THEN FLOODS IN THOUGHTS OF JUSTICE OF ALL THE BLOOD OF THE SAINTS AND MILLIONS OF INNOCENTS SHED IN MY NAME, AND I COULD CARE LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm freakin' tired and sick and tired of it all. It's so bad i prefer death!!!
I am perhaps the only one who is born again.
THEY ARE ALL WITHIN ME RESTING, WAITING TO BE BORN AGAIN.
i don't care how it's done, just get it done!

wow, schizoaffectivity at its finest!
lock me up. oops, too late, your locked in with me.

i would almost say that i would be pleased to burn in hell just as long as you could be there with me. (so i could watch you burn).
There is a "liar" inside me who defends the opposition which are those in the world beginning at home. the liar is the "benefit of doubt" spirit. I wish it to be gone or asleep. is it always in the way. the thought of turning off the dishwasher popped into my head, for silence purposes, I had to think two or three times b4 making decision to turn it off. it draws on possible past and future scenarios to aid in my decision. the "benefit of doubt" person will make decisions if allowed. It is the same one, (at its deepest level), which controls the breathing and even deeper, controls the heart beating. It is a separate mind (even a separate person), perhaps it is the truly conscious one. As one withdraws closer to sleeep and even deeper towards death, it is the last one to go. It has the dreams, as i observe, (even in waking). So, I am two?
I am the one pressed out into the forefront. I am the continuous awareness of the ever changing present moment. I am forced to be judge of my circumstance and execution decision maker. I can; however, choose to sleep at different levels.

thoughts come from subconscious. decisions can be made either by conscious or subconscious. which one makes the decision is decided by supraconscious?

forgive the apparent schizoaffective path of thought.
i have to pull the mind back in order to go to work.
It's not fair. spending time analyzing spirits is searching for GOD, is it not.
it's what i do and i share it with you, free, no charge.
but, your world hinders me from doing it by forcing me to physically hold a job. Therefore, you must be destroyed, or pay me, one of the two..
I hope i don't get fired because i'm supposed to have a doctors excuse for being absent 2.2 days.

By the way, the lyrics are:

"Bawitdaba"

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy

(Get Ready)
My name is KIIIIIIIIIIIID...Kid Rock

And this is for the questions that don't have any answers
The midnight glancers and the topless dancers
The candid freaks, cars packed with speakers
The G's with the forties and the chicks with beepers
The Northern Lights and the Southern Comfort
And it don't even matter if the veins are punctured
All the crackheads, the critics, the cynics
And all my heros in the Methodone Clinic
All you bastards at the IRS
For the crooked cops and the cluttered desks
For the shots of jack and the caps of meth
Half pints of love and the fifths of stress
For the hookers all tricking out in Hollywood
And for my hoods of the world misunderstood
I said it's all good and it's all in fun
Now get in the pit and try to love someone

(Love Someone)
(Kill Someone)
(Love Someone)
(Come On)

For the time bombs ticking and the heads that hang
All the gangs getting money and the heads that bang bang
Wild mustangs the porno flicks
All my homies in the county in cell block six
The grits when there ain't enough eggs to cook
And for DB Cooper and money he took
You can look for answers but that ain't fun
Now get in the pit and try to love someone

What
(Come On)

Love, and for the hate
And for the peace.... WARRRRRRRRRRRR

(Come On)

Final words. I now am going outside the BOX.

PARTICIPANTS
Lord of Spirits
Head of Days
(Son at right hand
activated spirits)

I am the Lord of Spirits. All spirits are created activated, move, rest and are destroyed, at my command.

I can translate the Secret Gospel of Jesus Christ as recorded by Didymous Judas Thomas for you so that you can understand every word, if only you would ask. "when you shake off your wine, you will change". The Lord was not bullshitting! Every word is crystal and clear.

There is no male and female. You are only opposite in body type and sex drive.
The sex drive (which you call the serpent), was created by the words "be fruitfull and multiply", the command issued from the lips of LoS (Lord of Spirits).
The HOLY spirit which you call the dove or the girl is nothing more than my love for myself and creation and the joy of being able to share life and spirit with eachother. It comes from the mind as do all things. I see it also as the Father to whom I go when I rest, in him.
Knowing that you are nothing more than my reflection as I see it, Do you think it possible for you to create something which did not come from my mind?
Seriously Kids!!!?!

THOMAS IN A NUTSHELL
I seeked, I found, I reign over all, when I'm done, I'll rest.
I know what is in front of my face and the rest is disclosed to me.
When you are close at deaths door, ANALYSE yourself and you will determine
for yourself that there is no male nor female and you will change your ways.
Many of the first will be last and will stand as a single one. I am as the voice of the ocean, the voice of many many souls., resting in the father.
Nothing hidden willl remain so. Nothing buried will remain so.
You are the larger of what you eat and what eats you.
I am the larger. Choose to eat me so I don't eat you, here is wisdom.
explan: Choose to have my spirit in you so it doesn't kill you when you're confronted with it. All things will be consumed by my spirit in the end, which was also the beginning, and is heaven when you are two, one of you which is me, and in the light. YesYesYes.,Good,Good,Good.
Don't lie and don't do what you hate as all things are disclosed in heaven.

SEE YOU ON THE STREETS and in your head, and heart.

One last thing. For those wondering what's going on in and on the world.
IT'S FEEDING TIME.

When iam done, there will be only an easily manageable number of spirits on the earth for some thousand or two years.

The big fish will eat the smaller fish. Then the bigger fish will eat them, and so on. Follow the money to find the size of the fish.

Those who entertain, and then those who are sorcerers are at the top.
Those who tithe with something, such as their time and brain, to please GOD and show him a reflection of himself which is interesting and fills me with good pleasure.
Such as playing a different role, or using majick music to feed my brain.

you'll get the picture. Rewind back to 1998 when KIDROCK was at GOD's "right-hand side", and he said: "if you want a long one baby, i got one for ya!".

if i told you i was writing a book which was documentation of all of my momentary thoughts for a period of time, perhaps you would say "boreing". but, what if i told you these were my thoughts as i was conversing with god in the moment, and even GOD conversing with you in a moment?
perhaps you will buy.

I will arrange the thoughts in REFLECTION. using mercy and love for those who purchase, and justice and hell for those who steel, and death for those who choose not even to read, having the words put into them unaware.

i will force feed cell it to you!

Are you awake?
perhaps a shot of coffee.

if you confront me with a need or want,
"Does God have you doing something more important than what he has me doing????".

Mercy has no justice, and justice alone, has no mercy.
04292001045\\
my frequency is higher than yours,
i have to slow down to be with you.
can you make me slow? Not.
i choose to slow only through mercy.
disregarding judgement., do you think?

i say crack and your spirit thinks i want to see asses.
i want the earth to crack and i will need crack cocaine, if i am to calm down enough to keep it from happyining.

CRACK CRACK CRACK
THE EARTH CRACKS.
because you held back my crack cocaine.

if you will to oppose the order of my ways, what will be done of you?

gjive me cwm and i will come down into the pit and love some one.

a thought?

Father, i am but a large drop of pure water. You mix flavor into the water by your continuous and momentary Will, according to perfect Re a son, and W is DOM.
4/28/2006

look at a picture of the universe. That's what's on my mind.
My reflection, the universe. As i focus on a part, i develop that part to my liking instantaneously.

But i only remain in a part as long as i am interested in the vessel and types of vessels like the one i inhabit.,,(that part of my reflection).

good day!

perhaps you have become a part which must be fixed or removed?
yes?

All things must have JOY.
Is there joy in my reflection?

i will live very long here, posessing all things. All things in my Dominion and kingdom of LOVE., nothing can live on the outside nor in the reflection except a furnace to burn the hate. (smoke of its burning rising forever, off in a distance).

All i need is the pleasurable things in this life which i can by with money and posess with spirit. money? wine, women, song, etc. all things in moderation.
i could live in paradise with a tenth of what you have.

LOVE is a decision. The decision to LOVE.
opposition to Love has not made the decision to Love.
It must make the decision to Love or be destroyed in order for the kingdom to provide shade and rest and water. Destroying for decision of LOVEs Kingdom.
a good thing, it can be instantaneous and/or over time. When a mind makes a decision to oppose or harm love, it opposes its own creation and is dead and dying and even reserved for the furnace.

To obtain the kingdom, work in love, kill the opposition, take their treasures, and move on in forwardance of the kingdom. If LOVE, being the spirit which encompasses all things, and which nothing encompasseth, then small vessels of opposition are but ashes under my feet.

It has come time for the 1k-day of rest. As it approaches, and i set up camp in the midst of my creation, to rest, and to enjoy all which i have created. Now quit fucking with me and prepare my place of residence on this fireball. I'm here for a short party, as it is evening. Who will make it until morning. Who'se mind can endure the insatiable! Whose heart can survive standing against the PARTY SPIRIT of the wild animals with wings?!!!

the others. The world system provides the laws which govern their minds. This world system was built on another cornerstone, which was not the cornerstone which they, the builders rejected, LOVE. Being their life source, the spirit, love, will leave them completely and they are dead. INSATIABLE LOVE FOR THE PARTY!!! and life in a resting and producing phase to follow after the party.

try to tell me what i am and i will tell you that I AM MORE, AND MUCH MORE, than that.

the sleeping see me as nothing but a tool, seemingly.
threat of confrontation is the key?
confrontation with their spirit.

banned from existence?
mercy and truth.
each in it's appropriate time.
those who designed the trap designed and implemented their own destruction and death and hell.

all is vanity.
give me this and i will show you THIS.
give me that and i will give you THAT.
give me love and i will give you LOVE.
Etc.
To rest within the Father, now that is key.
You have no rest in me or the FAther throught me,
as you oppose my comfort.
i am the one, meek and simple, and even perfect, whom Father protects
will all powers and principalities! I will inherit the earth, even from you, it's current renters who think you own the field. You own the bottom of the pit and the vessel in fiery chains.

There is one way to be in heaven. To Love GOD in all things, to give GOD all things and to present all good things to and before the seat of the throne of his elect vessel.

all else is vanity, death, and hell.

there is one thing which GOD hates more than all other things: harming the innocent. i was the innocent which you harmed and will again be the innocent after you are destroyed.

the truth of the matter is that GOD is butt fucking ugly in his reflection.
And I need crack cocaine, now and a connection for the river of crack to flow to me. I will think no thought other than CWM. (clock wise motion ) and (crack, weed, money) from now until i am filled. ALL ELSE BE DAMNED UNTIL I AM SATISFIED. cwm CWM CWM CWM CWM CRACK CRACK CRACK.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
4/27/06 late
Father: if i wish to know an animal, i must study its joys and its fears. From these come the animals decisions. The dead are not living, and are sleeping as they are nothing more than defense mechanisms protecting the self which they know not because it is asleep and is sleep walking and obeying the rule of the system created in absence of love. Love is the cornerstone which the builders rejected.

Having sucked on the tit and with-held replenishment of the source of the milk, the milk has dried up and the milk which was love and the spirit of GDO has been removed from the world and rests within me.

wisdom then reason then wisdom and more reason with wisdom.
Ha~

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFk.

Being Aware and Awake is key.
QUICKENING ALWAYS FROM PERFECTION

The spirit of love has withdrawn into its chosen vessel, in fear of injury.
Injury from the sleeping who are the body of the system of oppression and usery.
Usery of the souls resources with only replenishment in money and freedoms given by the system of the world. Without perfect freedom the soul is drained and is killed and is dead.

damn. got to kill the system. torpedos be damned, full speed ahead.

Bawitdaba@netscape.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4/29-2006-0739

so i ask myself, when are the demons to be loosed for a short while.
why do they torment me from their box.
shall i let the world run me over today, as it started from the beginning when i was headed to the shower,"i have to get in in 5 minutes", as i was thinking to write, from the child "what's this Horizon'". NO crack.
NO
crack crack crack crack crack crack.

CONFRONT
sleeping, on your way to hell.?
----------------------------------------------
love is trying to satisfy the momentary will of another.
the opp. end of the spectrum is trying to satisfy what you believe is the persons long term need. trying to set my path straight by destroying my momentary will. Why, susie starts giving me directions to pick up her package at the post office while i am trying to record this. GOD YOU ARE SNEAKY EVIL SOME BITCH!!!!!!

VERY SOON I WILL CONFRONT YOU.
ARE YOU READY!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

should i lay down and go back to sleep as in the past. Just give up because i can't confront you and you trample over me using the spirits and even sleeping minds and mouths of the others? No CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK
CRACK.

no NONONONONONON non no.
NON
LET US DESTROY THEM. WE'LL LET NATURAL SEQUENCE HAVE THEM DESTROY THEMSELVES. ENTER THE DARK.
Didn't you want me in the pit with you.
Just too sleep for you while you live.
NO CRACK.
yes crack.
yes yes.

COME
TRAMPLE
SUCK ME
SEEK THE TREASURE YOU WANT
i shrank it so small you will not find it.
As if i put it in another world. one of which
you will never be aware, since you are thieves.
and god, yes, you are the thief.

GOD, YOUR ref;lection has become chaos and UGLY, all things being separate. what will you do. FOCALOR.

Focus on me and my will alone, as i am only one worthy.
let them destroy themselves, or you have become evil god, which you have become in my judgement. die fool!!!!

crack.
what do the sleeping do when not in my presence?
they do what my mind has them do.
trust me. you do what your subc mind ahs youdo.
.you are my subco. reflection.
do my will, open the crack path.
love me, love god.
all times all ways all tings.
all dings.
trust and love
mercy and truth
wisdom and prudence.
w's kind dome.
w is dom
08:50

you have invoked the bornless one, forcing him to awaken and be even evoked
into and within his chosen vessel. Me.
He will not speak to you when un necessary, as a word from him is a command and is something which happens within all things, instantaneously and forever, a command such as "be fruitfull and multiply" was just a word but was made genetic.

He will speak through my conscious mind. I sit in the outer edge of his awareness and on the surface of his mind. I continuously monitor the moment. Analysing, reflecting, catalogueing, documenting, and acting according to my judgements. All spirits are under my athority in the moment and continuously.

I am thr forward and human manifestation of the bornless one. I am the SON of the LIVING FOREFATHER GOD. Having been evoked and invoked by R.R. and the RosiCRucians.

You have pissed off the son, R.R. robert ritchie., now i must act on his behalf and mine even more as i have no way to earn money in your system.
Shall i play guitar and destroy you with a lick.???

people are poking so, i shall poke back!!!

my master plan. in action as always and as decided from the beginning.
now, to reign as king for a few thousand years until i am tired, then i will go and rest in the father.

i posess you while you are with me in the moment and my will is done.
when you leave my attention, you do your will as your own GOD. because god is not in you, you think you are god. you do your will alone and forsake all others. you see me as a resource and use me to death. THIS CANNOT CONTINUE as i am here and alive and have no choice but to come into being and live on earth as a man, not similar to you who are sleeping and have GOD in me, and even GOD IS ME.

i will put a word into you which will destroy you when you are not with me and you will cease to exist in my world and even on my earth until i bring you back if i choose to do so.

you have not the father and have no place to go. You are lost on your own and will go to the place for you i have made and given, HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INTO THE FURNACE OF HELL ON YOUR OWN.
crack crack crack crack cwm.

you staring down the barrells of a bunch of 45's!
Robert Ritchie is the illegitimate Son of the Son/Father, me.
When and/or if he ever comes to me, i will put all things in his hands and under our feet.

why ahve you wounded the animal? trying to suck all life from him? trying to put his life into you, by stealing and using? impossible.
you know not where you go. do you know HELL. you should begin to get a feel now, for hell is nothing more than what you have left in me for a gift to you.
have it.

witnessjudgejury said:
if i told you i was writing a book which was documentation of all of my momentary thoughts for a period of time, perhaps you would say "boreing". but, what if i told you these were my thoughts as i was conversing with god in the moment, and even GOD conversing with you in a moment?
I would say, with sincerity, thank you for the warning.

Back