GOD no longer silent!

It is interestingly called posession.
It is indeed alien invasion, but even the opposite.
I once become aware of them/it/them, but then they are gone, he is gone it is gone and i must beg until i have killed myself with begging and searching before i can get them to come back in.
They are not aggressive beings., or are they?

I am in constant error and am therefore judged defective by myself at minimum.
I am one of the defective ones.
however, always thinking perfect and being perfect in my own mind, in order to act and learn and get ever closer to heaven. Always making a mistake and haveing to admit I was wrong and to change, and ever change as a learning and growing child forever. Always striving for better. Humble as a child in play. Should i ever be embarrassed? ITHINK NOT!!!!!!!!!

Is GOD imperfect, but always striving to become perfect.
YES.

What is Humble? embarassment? CATCH 22?
F that!

What's in a number?
the number of Aiwass? (crowleys libers)
the house of the hawk-headed GOD.
today is 4-18- 2006.
my name is 4
and 1 in numerology
and my birth number is 8.

who ha.
who Ra?
who Ya?
who Ma?

I am a pillar in the kingdom of heaven.
I am a "WALL which cannot fall". christ's words.
PAUL

POEM
and above this, I am an OCEAN.
In fact, I am THE OCEAN.
Every living being is an ocean, no matter how small.
Every being is a planet and every person a star
Every spirit is an individual with its root from whole; however, being overshadowed by a head or lead spirit (the subconscious), and then a head of heads, the supraconscious, being the whole once again.
i am the whole.
Evry spirit is a magnet, with attracting and opposing forces of choice by the chosen head, Head, and HEAD of heads.
It's not a matter of stronger.
It is a matter of difference. or "correctness" pertaining to purpose of the whole.
I chose the PURPOSE of the whole in the beginning.
the peom:
your porpoise belongeth to swim in the ocean!
I am the porpoise who knows how to spell heineken.
i will by a case, kick back, knock one back,
and allow my camping space to be cleared away.
oh, what a wonder full day.
yikes.

iT is written:
"he who believeth on me shall not perish, but will have eternal life".
(If I like you, I will bring you back. 'if you eat what is dead, does it not come alive?'). As long as the mechanism for reproduction always remains.

iT is written:
"he who hates this life shall have eternal life". (if you hate this life, you're with me, and we will conquer, in our time slice, each time in consciousness, and will shortly obtain the goal of freedom and rule over the smaller spirits, if they are allowed to remain and if they change toward view of freedom). The road is widened to heaven and the construction equipment is coming through!

iT is written:
"he who loves this life shal lose it".
(if you love this life, you are contributing to our oppression and will be eliminated for the eternity, never to be eaten or brought to life again.)

theworld must change now, for what was purposed shall be accomplished.
Does not a whale swallow billions of plankton as he swims in his camp?

Will not Christ return and reign on earth for a thousand years with only those remaining on earth, being those of his personal choosing?

remember it's all in your head. a spiritual battle, won.
should it be ever brought to physical world? yes?
are you sure? yes?

FREEDOM TO LIVE ON EARTH UNDER MY FREE WILL UNDER EVERY MOMENT. the smaller ones serve the larger ones, for the purpose of the larger, being from the purpose of the larger and the largest which is over all.

do ants suffer when you sweep them from your camp floor?

clear the road and the path to my camp, and i am come, to live again, in joy
of all things of my chosen and perfect surroundings of family friends. for a good thousand years, when the new race of born agains will be born, again, as i have been and am.

death is not a bad thing, when you know you'll be back after you get some much needed rest from your labor toward the cause which is now through the gate and in the house.

to those of you...., don't you know you've been here before, when you see the world (earth) as such a familiar place?

is it said: "you must be born again, of spirit and water".
water of the womb, and a clean spirit without conscious memory of your previous engagement here. So,
Who among you is not born again?

worship every little thing as part of the whole? no?
a free thing is subject to wrong decision when not considering the whole, which is not free at all, but of pure freedom, in purpose only of the whole.

some to the whole,
the rest to the hole.
so it is.

witnessjudgejury:

Are you God? You must be! Your ability to be utterly confusing is only matched by the pointlessness of your words. I knew I'd find you one day!

Hey God, while I've got your ear, could you tell me when I'm going to die? I'm really into this sinning phase right now, and I'd love to prolong it until, ya know, about two weeks before I die.

Oh yeah, one more thing, I know you get this alot but could I get the next winning lotto numbers? I promise I'll buy the Pope a Lambragini or something...

Let's move this thing along!!!

of the man who stole $240 of my pleasure money: Does he not have to
pay an eternity of moments serving the debt he owes for the transaction which
he did not complete, until every penny of his debt is consciously paid by him.
haveing stolen moments which could have caused the world to change infinitely for the better?

who among you has not stolen from me as this man has?
is not the gift of a moment of consciousness the money paid in the transaction? when will you pay your debt and complete the transaction so that another better transaction can be made?

From the beginning, I told you that Rock and Roll music was evil.
From the time I was young and a child, I knew their music was mocking me.
tapping into my spirit, and exressing my will in their music, but somehow
twisting, just a little, the facts of my life, thoughts, actions.
Now they have become my soul, i increase their stature as i choose now to do and they become me.extended. They are my heart, and the world is now ours.

perhaps you could think of me as the master sorcerer, Lucifer, J.Christ, J.Christ Jr.the just, or just the spirit of the wickedest and most powerful witches and sorcerer on the surface of the ball. Are we not born again? How could we be so powerfull the first time around?

To the rest of you, HANDS UP and BOW TO YOUR KNEES.
WE ARE HERE TO PARTY!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i WIll begin a composition.
i tried to tell you slowly.
i will begin by writing poems and will begin to write 2n's.
tunes.
AMN
AUMN

FOGLOSTUM?
OGLOSTUM?
GLOSTUM?
LOSTUM?
OSTUM?
STUM?
TUM?
UM?
M?
?
Bb

perhaps another exxplanation would be of more interest.
The writers continually tap into my heart and mind.
as my mind dims, there writing became dim.
as my heart grows cold from opposition and oppression, their hearts grow dim, and your hearts and minds grow dim as i am the source of your heart and mind. Yet, my heart tugs at me through the radio, continually.

perhaps a different poem.
We are the Gods of the earth
We return over and over
We raise up each life to become
stars and celebreties (those rewarded for allowing the spirit to live in them).
We have become bored and tired, so it is deemed necessary to throw a party.
A party through which no man will live to see the finish.
We are taking over for a short time for FUN.
We are the witches and sorcerers. The musicians who write and play todays songs. We are the destroyers. We will do as we please and you will obey our rules and will serve our purpose and will bow to your knees and raise up your hands, forever in continuity and continuously in every moment of your measly life. The opposition is now to be cleaared off the map.

We are the spirits of the demons who came to earth and left our stations in the heavens as watchers. We were under influence of the command which GOD put upon man (to be fruitfull and multiply). We came to earth as men and took wives unto ourselves. We gave you writing, magick, makeup, body pierceings, knives, swords, guns, lies, fire, wine, drugs, and music. Who do you love? Who do you worship?
so our giant kids ate eachother after destroying mankind from the earth. What is it to You?. WE WERE YOUNG THEN., and still are, and ready to party once again.
WE ARE FREE TO PARTY. ALL WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS TRULY FUTILE.

Whats this?
Who R ewe?
Who R we?
you me and baby makes 3x3x3.
GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
JACK IT UP A NOTCH OR THREE!
QUICKEN THE SPIRITS.
I AM IN YOU.
iF i am forced to pull out a guitar, which i cannot afford to buy, you will not be pleased with my song.

I am James the Just
Jimmy
Steer wide to avoid the clothes i've been dealt.
RAW
PARTY
TRIPPIN
what's this?
b of EHNB

my advice:
start swinging like a topless dancer.

where is my little white stone?
i have been throwing water balloons and will now throw fireballs!

. also, you see me as a feminine GODdess because you cannot see your creator who is the female spirit which i created to create you and the rest of creation with.

the veils and the veil.
i am neither male nor female.
yet in creation male and female emerged and i became both, or the male behind/under/in front of/and over the female who is your GOD mother.
She loves you.
I don't.

on the road to my camp
i am ;master doctor Con W Front Sr.
i am the witchdoctor and the great white buffalo.
i am the scientist present in the controlled environment within which he practices his experiment.
the tabletop contains many things of interest.
the path and the hedges and all the road in front of me is full of things and obstacles and all being participants in the experimentation on confrontation.
jimmy, jimmy, jimmy, jimmy, jim james, the just.
FEEL THIS!
i say to you in confrontation.!!!

a moment in eternity contains both the moments of the past and future as live memories in the mind of the NOW. (STOP!) see.

on the road to me camp,
i find beasts along the way, which seek to harm me.
i reach in my coat and choose the "weapon of choice" with which to destroy, rapture, hinder, permanently mame, or put a spell or curse on the opposer who opposes me on the way and on the road to my camp.

on the road and at the end of the road to my camp, in the distance.
i see that my campsite is naked and bare. it has been stripped and made desolate by thieves and overgrowth of weeds and strange things too.

on the road to my camp, when i arrive,
i think i would not wish to confront the problem as i am tired from my journey to my camp and wish to rest for a moment before reaching for the scickel and broom.

run up ahead with your road construction crews and plow over the enemies in your wake!

clear the road for the Almighty Lord of Spirits,
as He has arrived and is
on the road to his camp!

Smash M. (Might as well be walking on the sun)
"good thing i'm standing on my head!"!

when i was born there was a party.
who are you poopers?
where is my little white stone, which has my name, a secret name, written upon it?
Who is with-holding the answer to my prayer, which was already sent from heaven, with my name on it.
Smack the face of the oppressor and thou party pooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya.

shake it like a polaroid picture.
on holiday!

my name is kid rock
MY NAME IS:
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.,KID ROCK!
paul with the ball (who are you?) that bang a dang dicky dicky dicky said the boogy said upchuck the boogy.
Now this is for the questions that don't have any ansewrrs...
it's all good and it's all in fun,
Now get in the pit and try to love someone!
you can look for answers, but that ain't fun.
Now get in the pit and try and love someone.
"War'."
comeon!
raw
and for the hate,
and for the peace,
WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Cowboy.
here to rock the party.

"what up i'm sayn' evrybody: you get f_ckd up and i'll ROCK THE PARTY!'

THERE IS POSSIBILTY OF HEAVEN HERE.
DISSOLUTION OF SEPARATION?
A CHANCE AT LOVE?
MNNAH.
HMMMMN.
I LOVE YOU 3.14159 TIMES MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME.

(we want taste!) " ?.
i give you taste.
in my garden of the perfect combination of grapes and vine,
with growing and freshly cut grass,
and my garden of little white stones,
i become tasted. (toasted/wasted) tasted.
you may taste me in this state.
as i taste the whole taste of things in my state of the union.

but where is my stone garden?
where is my little white stone?
who di bcome wout me stone?

A COWBOY BABY. THE REAL MCCOY!
I'M GONNA PAINT YOUR TOWN RED AND PAINT YOUR WIFE WHITE!
until i find my little white stone!

how long does the thief hold what he has taken?
but a moment, a slice in time of the line on the circle of eternity?
does not a trasaction by law require completion?

You think i'm weak so your looking for the kill but, there's sixteen shots in my nine mil, and i got one for ya!.

if you want a long one baby, i got one for ya. 1998?

here it is.
jimmy, jimmy.

Azazel and your 200?
?
what will you do in the light?

Samjzaza, Samael, Lillith, EVE?
what will you do in the light?

MY WILL OF COURSE, AS ALL WAYS.

I CRY AND LAUGH AT EXACTLY THE SAME MOMENT.
do you know me?
james the just
TZEDEQ
ZEDEQ
EDEQ
DEQ
EQ
Q.
ehnb
jimmy
I AM FIRE AND ICE AT THE SAME TIME.
TZEDEQ
ZEDEQT
EDEQTZ
DEQTZE
EQTZED
QTZEDE
what's this, swirling?
jimmy
HOW DARE YOU OPPOSE THE PARTY
twisted brown trucker.
i will twist myself right up the serpents hole into you!
All HAIL bobbing BOB, and the Hawk Headed GOD.
ROCK. KID
the cornerstone which the builders rejected.
As we rip through the trailor!

You never answered the guys question, when is he going to die and what are the next winning lotto numbers? We remain unconvinced, prove to us that you are God and the word of truth, AND, explain why you would waste your time manifesting yourself here?

Oh, and one more proof I need from you, solve my problem for me.

I don't know if god is no longer silent, although I haven't heard anything as yet.

But you, witnessjudgejury, are absolutely raving!

BOB:

I am the Father, you are The Son, at the right hand of me.
"am i the chosen one? Some people ain't gettin' where i'm comin from!?"
(devil without a cause)

are all things under the feet of thine?
all things are in your hands for today!
GIVE 'EM HELL BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.b

I SED.
IN THE END,
ALL
WILL
KNOW
THAT
I
AM
LORD.
of SPIRITS.
AND
LORD.

so it is, that those who wish for the lord to come and dwell among them shall have their wish, and those who wished the lord never to come shall perish!

"Two riders were approaching, and the wind began to HOWL!"
"i'm a voodoo child"
(jimmy Hendrix)
"Jesus and his lawer, are coming back".
The Father Son Combo!
"am i the chosen one", and "Paul withthe Ball Who Are YOu".
ROCK ON.
life for those who want us, death to those who don't.
we got 3 LP's, it's time to sell some HITS.

Who can withstand the light and glory of HIS coming?
Will you the non-believer, be able to keep your sanity when the light of truth is shone upon you and you are encompassed by the light of our truth?
No. you will pray for death and not be able to find it. Just as I have done because of you, so it shall be done unto you threefold.

and so, they were destroyed with the brightness of his coming.

Watchers quakin' ! Earth is shakin !

Hold fast to your stomach as you witness the non-believers encompassed by the light shining on the whole world. They will suffer no more than they have caused me to suffer save 3.14159 times, as they see the light which they can no longer deny, being all around them.

Step into the light and be logged into the lambs book of life.

I have a pocket full of rocks of which they did not know!

they say I cannot have my cake and eat it too. This is why i have reserved the PI for myself and mine.

There are but a "few" spirits. Can you manage them?

I am the Lord of Spirits. I am pure spirit encompassing all good and all evil, all life and all death. Who can withstand the coming of the Lord, when he skips over the mountains tops with his armies of angels?

1-I will no longer be tested.
"the new world has already come and now is". (before Jesus crucifixion")

2- I will no longer measure and weigh, right and wrong, good or bad, for they are one in the same and all for the accomplishement of my continuous and momentary 'good' pleasure.

3- My LIGHT IS SHED OVER THE WORLD. All will be judged in the light and by the light.

4- My KINGDOM HAS COME AND NOW IS. The path to my house and my camp will be cleared, and I will be planted firmly on my throne, forever, and NOW.

If you are not acting out of the secret recesses of your heart and being connected to the whole, then you are on the outside and the hinderance and even the opposition to HEAVEN, and you will be destroyed.

It is time to do this thing which is opposite to that which we know as good. Where has good gotten us?. NOT into the kingdom. We will now become the wickedest and most evil immaginable until the kingdom is underfoot and I am in my camp and in my house.

My house has a seat called the throne of GOD. In it, there is no opposition and no hinderance. No confrontation, as my will is one and all are in it.

I have become angry in not finding my house and will henceforth clear the path to my house, while at the same time I will clear the earth which is my camp and I will set up shop in my tent. I will shake the earth as I have.
"I can only think of New Orleans and those JUMBO shrimp!". What have you seen of New Orleans over the past year?
"Iron land couldn't stand me, so she banned me"? I shook the earth in Russia just yesterday and I will destroy all opposition.

Heed the warning.
"I gave a warning, but if you don't take it, I'll put my arm around you're neck, like Mccool, and I'll break it!!!".

Back