God is real?

*so what if they were schizophrenic?

It only means that you believe the rhetoric of schizos. That gods were something these nuts invented, and you blindly follow bs. It may also mean that you are deluded, on the way to schizophrenia yourself.

Do you hear god in your head Yorda?.

Godless

geeser said:
has anybody noticed that enton is very much like angelic being/jadon.(he has'nt been around for a while, well not since we've had enton.)now it could be he's just another idiot, and just to make himself look different he's digging up old posts.
I think he is jadon. He's acting like him.

Godless said:
It only means that you believe the rhetoric of schizos. That gods were something these nuts invented, and you blindly follow bs. It may also mean that you are deluded, on the way to schizophrenia yourself.

If the people who wrote old myths were nuts, why would most of the people in the world believe in them?

Do you hear god in your head Yorda?.

Of course not, since there is no god.

yorda said:
If the people who wrote old myths were nuts, why would most of the people in the world believe in them?
possibly because their nuts too.

geeser said:
possibly because their nuts too.

Then there's pretty many people who are 'nuts' in this world, probably around 90%. It's not rational, there has to be a better explanation. the problem is simply that you don't understand them [the myths], so you have to reject them to defend your thoughts. most of the old myths are highly allegorical so that only the initiated can understand them.

i mean, ive been there, i thought they were all just fantasies, 4 headed god, unicorns, astral monsters, astrology, 4 elements, atlantis, levitation, spirits, I mean c'mon... no one could believe such things... but you havee to read between the lines and not just take everything literally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yorda_7 said:
Then there's pretty many people who are 'nuts' in this world, probably around 90%. It's not rational, there has to be a better explanation. the problem is simply that you don't understand them [the myths], so you have to reject them to defend your thoughts. most of the old myths are highly allegorical so that only the initiated can understand them.

i mean, ive been there, i thought they were all just fantasies, 4 headed god, unicorns, astral monsters, astrology, 4 elements, atlantis, levitation, spirits, I mean c'mon... no one could believe such things... but you havee to read between the lines and not just take everything literally.
from another thread
Light Travelling said:
If you cant even grasp that fuck off back to fucking school.
Apparently 80% of the worlds fucking population believe in god. its not fucking logical to believe that. Fucking right it isnt. So you see cunt face - ITS NORMAL TO BE ILLOGICAL. So roll that up and shove it up you fucking ass.
fahrenheit 451 said:
actually it's about half to two thirds of the world population, that believe in a god or gods of some kind, and I happen to agree with you, it is'nt logical.
but that does'nt make it normal.
a lot of people have a mild form of dementia, we cant put them all in asylums.
you see we are all a bit crazy, but some more than others.

if something is a lie, and 2.2 billion people believe it's true, it's still a lie.
that not to say that their crazy for believing a lie, because they think it's true. but when they are told, and shown it's a lie, and they still believe then they must be crazy.

Back