God does not exist.

I think maybe that I won't waste any more time on your stupid religious carcass.

Its okay I stopped wasting my time on him a while ago. If your going to debate with someone whose christian then make it tony1, you can understand his posts and sometimes he has good points.

Originally posted by CounslerCoffee
YOUR REACTION WILL BE LIKE "WHOS COMPUTER IS THIS AND HOW DID IT GOT HERE?", RETARDS IN THE OTHER HAND WILL SAY "WOW! THE LIGHTNING AND EARTHQUAKE DID A GOOD JOB OF FORMING A 256 RAM PENTIUM PROCESSOR WITH 17 INCH MONITOR AND A LASER PRINTER!!"

WHAT THE HELL!?!:confused: [/B]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this is so hilarious :D

Originally posted by Frencheneesz

haven't found those perfect laws yet, but we are trying.

HAHAHAHA, GOOD LUCK FINDING THAT PSYCHIC ELEMENT, MEANWHILE LOOK FOR YOUR BRAIN WHILE YOUR AT IT...

We cannot predict everything (or anything) perfectly, therfore many people fall back on chance. It is much better than falling back on an intelligent nature....

WELL I AM NOT A GOOD PSYCHIC LIKE YOU, BUT I WISH I CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE PERFECTLY THOUGH.

YOU SAID "CHANCE" IS BETTER THAN "INTELLIGENCE"?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...NO COMMENT...HMMM..I WONDER WHOS SUPERSTITIOUS?

I think maybe that I won't waste any more time on your stupid religious carcass.

HAHAHAHAHA, HMMM..I WONDER WHOS SUPERSTITIOUS, THE PERSON WHO THINK THERES A LAW THAT CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE (WOW, I WISH I CAN GET A HOLD OF THAT BOOK, THAT WAY ILL MAKE HECKA MONEY ON A SUPPERBOWL BET, I HOPE 49'ERS WILL WIN, LOL)

AND THIS PERSON SAY THAT "CONTINOUS PERFECT FLAWLESS LUCK" IS BETTER THAN "PROVEN INTELLIGENCE, AND BILLIONS OF EYEWITNESSES AND TESTIMONY"

THIS PERSON ALSO MAKES A CLAIM WITHOUT A PROOF....YET BELIEVES ON A CLAIM WITHOUT PROOF...THIS PERSON CONTRADICTS HERSELF, SHE IS AN ATHEIST[/B]

U KNOW WHAT, THATS MY LAST OPTION, I RATHER BE INFECTED WITH BRAIN CANCER THAN BE AN ATHEIST.

YOU DEMAND PROOF, YET YOU BELIEVE ON A CLAIM WITHOUT PROOF..YOUR AN ATHEIST...BY YOUR ADMITTANCE, THERE IS NO PROOF THAT GOD DONT EXIST.

YOU BELIEVE IN "CHANCE" THAT HAS NO PROOF, AND NOT ONLY THAT IT HAS NO PROOF, BUT SCIENCE PROVED IT TO BE A LIE.

IF ANYTHING YOU GUYS ARE DELUSIONAL....YOU GUYS CONTRADICT YOURSELF..

WHO'S STRANGE HERE?

*Xev holds up her hands and exhorts the crowd*

Dudes, dudettes, muscleman is a troll. He's probably an athiest having fun with us. The more you reply to him, the more he will respond.

Im going to leave your last post to Adam. He's going to rip you apart (hopefully) when he sees it.
Well, I was going to forget about this idiot, but if you insist. :p

Originally posted by muscleman
YOU DEMAND PROOF, YET YOU BELIEVE ON A CLAIM WITHOUT PROOF..YOUR AN ATHEIST...BY YOUR ADMITTANCE, THERE IS NO PROOF THAT GOD DONT EXIST.

YOU BELIEVE IN "CHANCE" THAT HAS NO PROOF, AND NOT ONLY THAT IT HAS NO PROOF, BUT SCIENCE PROVED IT TO BE A LIE.

IF ANYTHING YOU GUYS ARE DELUSIONAL....YOU GUYS CONTRADICT YOURSELF..

WHO'S STRANGE HERE?

I don't demand proof, because I know you can't provide it. Rather, I think you should just stop typing until you have proof.

I believe in a claim withoiut proof? Really? What claim might that be?

True, there is no proof against the existence of some god or gods. And I challenge you to find any instance of me declaring categorically that god does not, or gods don't, exist.

I beileve in chance, and also in order. If by chance you mean evolution, statistics, and probabilities, well, these things regarding evolution and the behaviours of molecules do actually follow patterns and rules.

And when exactly did science prove what to be a lie?

Show me, quote me, as being delusional or contradicting myself.

And I would say you are the strange one, but you are, unfortunately, all too common.

Originally posted by Adam
:p

I believe in a claim withoiut proof? Really? What claim might that be?

YOU CLAIM GOD DONT EXIST WHEN THE FACT IS NO EVIDENCE SUPPORTS SUCH CLAIM..CHING CHING! GOT THAT?

True, there is no proof against the existence of some god or gods.-WRONG..

And I challenge you to find any instance of me declaring categorically that god does not, or gods don't, exist.-ATHEIST MADE THAT CLAIM NOT ME, IM A CHRISTIAN...CHING CHING!

A CLAIM CAN BE PROVEN FALSE BY LACK OF EVIDENCE, What evidence do u have of tooth fairy OR ZEUS or bob the inter-dimensional sscientist? How many eyewitnesses? Millions? If tooth fairies plucked out a teeth, is there any scientific investigation done to it?/ If so can u show it? How many testified? Show me healing, supernatural/miracles documented in the name of tooth fairy. How many died for tooth fairy to verify its value? / Thousands? Is there a Historical location of it? If so, where? Give up? Well tooth fairy because of its lack of evidence is fake. Period...CHING CHING! GOT THAT?

I beileve in chance, and also in order. If by chance you mean evolution, statistics, and probabilities, well, these things regarding evolution and the behaviours of molecules do actually follow patterns and rules.

And when exactly did science prove what to be a lie?

SSCIENCE PROVED THIS TO A LIE BECAUSE THE FACT IS, BY EXPERIMENTATION, OBSERVATION, STUDY & DEMONSTRATION, NOT ONE SCIENTIST WITH ALL THE MODERN TECHNOLOGY HAS SUCCESFULLY CREATED A CELL EVEN WITH AMINO ACIDS, HOW MUCH MORE FROM GATHERING ATOMS!

THE PROOF OF YOUR CHANCE RELIES ON "PSYCHIC PHENOMENON', SUCH AS "WELL GIVE SCIENCE TIME, IM PRETTY SURE THEY CAN BRING A DEAD PERSON BACK TO LIFE FEW YEARS FROM NOW EVEN THOUGH THEY CANT EVEN FIND A CURE FOR BREAST CANCER". CHING CHING! GOT THAT?

AFOREMENTIONED.....CHING CHING! GOT THAT?

[/B]
:D THANKS FOR MAKING ME LAUGH AND MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF

Mustardhead

YOU CLAIM GOD DONT EXIST WHEN THE FACT IS NO EVIDENCE SUPPORTS SUCH CLAIM..CHING CHING! GOT THAT?
What's this "ching ching" crap?

Did I say "god doens't exist"? I don't think so. Check your facts, numbskull.

And I challenge you to find any instance of me declaring categorically that god does not, or gods don't, exist.-ATHEIST MADE THAT CLAIM NOT ME, IM A CHRISTIAN...CHING CHING!
Againa, I did not make that claim. You are wrong again. And this "ching ching" thing is annoying. Does "ching ching" mean you screw goats?

A CLAIM CAN BE PROVEN FALSE BY LACK OF EVIDENCE
So, you're saying god doesn't exist, because there is not evidence to support his/her/its existence?

SSCIENCE PROVED THIS TO A LIE BECAUSE THE FACT IS, BY EXPERIMENTATION, OBSERVATION, STUDY & DEMONSTRATION, NOT ONE SCIENTIST WITH ALL THE MODERN TECHNOLOGY HAS SUCCESFULLY CREATED A CELL EVEN WITH AMINO ACIDS, HOW MUCH MORE FROM GATHERING ATOMS!

THE PROOF OF YOUR CHANCE RELIES ON "PSYCHIC PHENOMENON', SUCH AS "WELL GIVE SCIENCE TIME, IM PRETTY SURE THEY CAN BRING A DEAD PERSON BACK TO LIFE FEW YEARS FROM NOW EVEN THOUGH THEY CANT EVEN FIND A CURE FOR BREAST CANCER". CHING CHING! GOT THAT?

AFOREMENTIONED.....CHING CHING! GOT THAT?
So you still blow goats?

"LOL I respect agnostic more than atheist"

Any atheists that thinks he knows god doesn't exist has not thought about it enough, or is just stupid.

There is no proof for or against god. If god didn't exist, then there COULD be no proof for or against him. If god does exist, hes hiding pretty well.

And to get your definitions straight, an agnostic is someone who doesn't know he stance on god. Theists and Athiests do know their stance.

If you think Atheists are stupid you gotta think theists are stupid. Athiests take the "there is no god" stance, because they can. Theists, on the other hand, take the "there is a god" stance, because they can.

No proof for either side.

I think there could be a god, but that it is pointless to believe in him when he doesn't effect us.

"WOW, I WISH I CAN GET A HOLD OF THAT BOOK, THAT WAY ILL MAKE HECKA MONEY ON A SUPPERBOWL "

You realize even with "that book" you would need the positions and velocities of at least 99% of the particles on the earth.

"I WONDER WHOS SUPERSTITIOUS? "

Chance is supersticious? Weird... I thought lucky charms made the gods happy...

"What evidence do u have of tooth fairy OR ZEUS or bob the inter-dimensional sscientist? How many eyewitnesses? Millions? If tooth fairies plucked out a teeth, is there any scientific investigation done to it?/ If so can u show it? How many testified? Show me healing, supernatural/miracles documented in the name of tooth fairy. How many died for tooth fairy to verify its value? "

What the HELL was that. Athiests don't believe in the toothfairy dumbass.

Once against you have proven your stupididty by putting your comments inside the quotation.

Im going to unsubscibe to your stupidity, its making my head implode.

There is no proof for or against god. If god didn't exist, then there COULD be no proof for or against him. If god does exist, hes hiding pretty well.

CAN U SEE OXYGEN? NO, WELL IS IT THEN A MYTH BCUZ IT IS HIDING PRETTY WELL? NOPE, BUT GUESS WHAT, YOU RELY ON OXYGEN MORE THAN FOOD AND WATER. YOU RELY ON IT EVERY SECOND OF YOUR LIFE BUT U DONT SEE IT.

No proof for either side.

YOU ATHEIST PPL OPENLY ADMIT THERE IS NO PROOF AGAINST GOD; U GUYS UT THOSE WORDS IM MY MOUTH BCUZ U WANT CHRISTIANS TO BELIEVE THE SAME THING, US CHRISTIANS HOWEVER NEVER SAID THAT AND INSTEAD STRESSED THAT THERE IS PROOF OF GOD, BUT YUR ALL IN DENIAL, U JUST NEED COMMON SENSE TO UNDERSTAND IT, GET THE BOOK "THE NEW SCIENTIFIC CASE FOR GOD'S EXISTENCE" BY MARK MAHIN, READ IT AND IF U DONT UNDERSTAND IT, THATS NOT MY FAULT YOUR BRAIN IS LIKE THAT.

I think there could be a god, but that it is pointless to believe in him when he doesn't effect us.

HE DOESNT AFFECT US? HAHAHAHA, THATS ONE OF THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I HAVE EVER READ. AFTER JESUS' DEATH, THE WHOLE WORLD IS AFFECTED. HAVE U EVER HEARD "LOVE YUR NEIGHBORS AS U LOVE YOURSELF?" THERE ARE 9 WORLD RELIGIONS TODAY, AND ONLY JESUS MADE THAT COMMENT 2000 YRS AGO, U MAY THINK THATS COMMON SENSE BUT THATS ONLY BCUZ U HEARD THAT SINCE WHEN U WERE YOUNG, OTHERS STRESSED PEACE, SIMPLICITY, RESSURECTION, ETC. BUT ONLY JESUS IS FAMOUS FOR "LOVE ALL REGARDLESS, EVEN THOSE WHO U DONT LIKE". THE FOUNDING FATHERS CONSIST OF BELIEVERS OF GOD, PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS, CATHOLICS, DIEST, ALL BELIEVERS OF GOD, SO STOP TRYING TO CHANGE HISTORY OK!! YOUR ENJOYING THIS NATION UNDER GOD, WHICH GIVES U FREEDOM, AND SO WHAT IF IT WAS IN THE 50'S, FACT IS THIS NATION IS UNDER GOD, I DONT CARE IF THAT WAS WRITTEN IN 120000 BC, OR IN 1999, FACT IS FACT.

"WOW, I WISH I CAN GET A HOLD OF THAT BOOK, THAT WAY ILL MAKE HECKA MONEY ON A SUPPERBOWL "

You realize even with "that book" you would need the positions and velocities of at least 99% of the particles on the earth.

AGAIN, I DONT CARE, I STILL WANT TO GET A HOLD OF THAT PSYCHIC BOOK, I WANT TO KNOW THE FUTURE AND THE NEXT HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMP, THAT PSYCHIC BOOK WILL GIVE ME MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.. LOL, AGAIN I WONDER WHOS SUPERSTITIOUS?

[/B]

"CAN U SEE OXYGEN? "

We can detect oxygen dumbass.

"THE FOUNDING FATHERS CONSIST OF BELIEVERS OF GOD, PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS, CATHOLICS, DIEST, ALL BELIEVERS OF GOD"

Just because you believe in God doesn't mean he is actually there affecting the world...

"FACT IS THIS NATION IS UNDER GOD"

what kind of retarded fact is that. Just because it is written does not make it true.

You are the stupidest excuse for an intelligent person I have EVER known.

Just because you believe in God doesn't mean he is actually there affecting the world...

THATS ANOTHER WAY OF SAYING "JUST BECUZ U BELIEVE IN GRAVITY IT DOESNT MEAN GRAVITY IS ACTUALLY THERE AFFECTING THE WORLD". LISTEN, GOD IS OUR GUIDE. HIS WORDS ARE OUR GUIDE. HOW DO U THINK AMERICA IS SO SUCCESFULL, BCUZ ITS A NATION UNDER GOD, AND AGAIN I DONT CARE IF THAT WAS PLACED THERE IN THE 50'S OR 1999, FACT IS FACT, THIS IS A NATION UNDER GOD, THE MOST POWERFUL NATION IN THE WHOLE WORLD, A LIVING PROOF THAT GOD KEEPS IN TOUCH WITH US.

"FACT IS THIS NATION IS UNDER GOD"

what kind of retarded fact is that. Just because it is written does not make it true.

WELL WHY DO U READ BIOLOGY THEN YOU SACK OF SHEEP, THEY ARE WRITTEN TOO, STUPID. THAT DOESNT MAKE IT TRUE THEN? SO DROP YOUR BOOKS AND DONT GO TO SCHOOL THEN STUPID. I KNOW MOST ATHEIST ARE STUPID, BUT YOUR ARE THE STUPIDEST OF THE STUPID. THE MASTER OF STUPIDITY.

[/B]

You used the word "can", not "has".

Incorrect. You would need to know all empirical data to know this. Therefore, you would need to be omniscient. We could theoretically make an empirical finding that contradicts the necessary properties of God. There's no such finding you say? To declare this definitively you must know all. You don't. So the possibility remains.

Originally posted by Voodoo Child
You used the word "can", not "has".

Incorrect. You would need to know all empirical data to know this. Therefore, you would need to be omniscient. We could theoretically make an empirical finding that contradicts the necessary properties of God. There's no such finding you say? To declare this definitively you must know all. You don't. So the possibility remains.

As I said, with modern science we can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God.:)

Back