God does not exist.

French, Dont put words in my mouth, there is an explanation of God's existence, and No Im not calling ANYONE names for asking, EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING and a person who reserves to name calling is the ignorant one.

Do you want the answer? well here it is....

It’s proven through observation and study that intelligence is the cause of detailed biological and technological effect. But how can we find the answer of the cause of God, who is neither biological nor technological, but is Spirit? Who caused God the spiritual intelligence? Is it possible to observe and study what is not accessible?
I know everything on earth requires cause as observed and studied, but nobody ever mentioned “spirit” which is inaccessible, out of what we labeled as law of nature; if this was the case can we even say it requires cause? How so if no observation & study can be done to it? Therefore not one evidence can support the claim that it requires cause (Again to remind your tiny brain, Spirit exist because God exist who is Spirit, God is proven as aforementioned).
God said, “I am who am”, Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. God has no beginning and have no ending. Meaning God has no cause, nothing created Him but He always is. But atheist might think the bible is wrong and that God is lying there, for the sake of the argument lets give atheist a chance, lets just pretend that God lied and that something must have created Him for nothing is caused without reason and that God must have intelligent cause for it violates the principle of causality (even though such principle only applies to what we observed and studied such as biology and technology, not the inaccessible “spirit” but for the sake of the argument even if we don’t know, lets just lie and say “Spirit requires cause”). So what created God who is Spirit? Read on to find the answer…

Bob, a computer-engineer scientist engineered a 7-inch artificially intelligent robot, capable of judgment & learning independently. He also engineered a city made out of iron as big as a football stadium. The scientist can see the robot 200 feet above, but it can’t see him for its vision is limited to 20 feet. Years past, all the robot learned is machine stadium & self. The robot was skeptic & said, “Did someone engineered me or was I engineered by Luck (accident, chance, etc.)?” The scientist in hearing these spoke to the robot’s computer chip brain through a walkie-talkie & said “Mr. Bob engineered you my friend”, robot replied, “Well if Bob engineered me, who engineered Bob?” the scientist replied “Bob cannot be engineered. You don’t understand”, the robot then said, “Through my observation & study (science) Bob is either engineered or he doesn’t exist” Bob being aware of robot’s limited intellect said, “Bob is, he is who is. Bob cannot be engineered, Bob’s kingdom is not in your world.”
You see we believe only in existence of the tangible physical world. Through human observation & study, we are able to use the big bang theory, how life evolved, etc. This is human Biological understanding. The Big Bang, atom transformed into a cell, etc. whatever the theory is, that’s our understanding, God is beyond human understanding. We as a tangible physicality cannot relate to the spirit world, therefore we don’t understand God who is Spirit. That’s right u heard me, we cannot understand what we don’t relate to.
Even if the creator of the robot revealed Himself to the creation, the robot may hear it, but will not b able to relate to it. A robot brought out in the machine world was never exposed to the biological world, despite hearing it the robot will never relate to it, therefore the Robot will never understand it.
God revealed Himself to us to fit accordingly to our weak and transitory understanding. God is spirit. God is the Word became flesh, through the Word all came to be, & without the word nothing came to be (in other words through intelligence life existed), He is the light of the world, as everything existed through light, He is Word incarnate. Yahweh, Jehovah, Abba, etc. Can we understand God’s existence? Do we understand all this? Do we understand spirit? Were in the world of tangible physicality, we can never relate to Spirit, the existence of God; as a machine can never relate to the biological world.

So who created God the creator?

What kind of answer do u want? Physical products? Electrons protons/neutrons, amino acids, etc? Biological? Remember, God is Spirit- John. Spirit created tangible Physicality, God created the world. Why do u want physical understanding as an answer to the spirit? Should I give worldly understanding as an answer to the creator of the world? How can the worldly products create God who created the product of the world?

Alligator caused alligator bite marks. The foot caused footsteps. Engineers caused engineering, atheist caused atheism, designers caused designs, artist caused art, and Life giver caused life...

Can the existence of effect be used to explain the existence of the cause? How can you use the existence of a footprint (a mark on soil) as an explanation of the foot’s existence…nevertheless the body that holds the foot? How can u use a dog bite mark as an explanation of the dog’s creation? How can you use a creation as an explanation for the creator? I can state many analogies (maybe hundreds) that prove it’s impossible to use the creation as an explanation for its creator. For example, the existence and engineering creation of APPLE Mac computer cannot be used to explain the existence and biological creation of Bill Gates. Can you give one analogy that proves a creation can b used to explain its creator? Not at all!

What do I know about the creation of Spirit? Nothing! It’s like trying to physically prove to u what Ghost r made out of. LOL, carbon monoxide? Hydrogen? These are all products of the world. I know God exist, but I don’t know how He exist.

Final answer is I cannot understand my creator. God may have a cause, but do I know what and how? Who can understand the mystery of God? Perhaps we may never find the answer to that question…Just because something can’t be explained, does it mean it’s a myth? So because u cannot explain what the black hole is, therefore black hole is a myth right? Or because u cannot explain how to cure cancer therefore cancer is a myth? I cannot explain homosexuals, so they r myth right? Is it visual? Because I cannot see oxygen therefore oxygen is a myth? Because I cannot see gas therefore gas is a myth? Because I cannot see gravity therefore gravity is a myth? I cannot see atom therefore atom is a myth? Because I cannot see what’s behind my wall, whatever is behind my wall is a myth? Because I cannot see 23 miles away from my city, therefore whatever is there is a myth? Is it taste & odor? Because I cannot see, feel, taste, smell the odorless tasteless poisonous gas, therefore it’s a myth? Because I cannot taste & smell the date rape drug, therefore it’s a myth? Because I cannot see, feel, taste, or smell your thoughts, therefore thoughts r myth? Because I cannot physically taste, or smell, or see your emotions, therefore emotions are myth? Because I have not seen, tasted, smelled, felt King Henry, Queen Elizabeth, Shakespeare, etc. therefore they r myth? So if you’re a dog, color blind, u would think color is a myth, but does the failure of your senses change facts? Is it about your 5 senses? I thought it’s about factual reality? If the 9 yrs old child have no idea how his father came into this world, does it mean his father is a myth? Do u feel me? I cannot explain child molesters, homosexuals, cancers, black hole, etc. & I cannot see or smell & taste atom, King Henry, Gas, Gravity, etc. & I don’t claim to understand God. But I know through solid logic factual evidence they all exist, Period.
My personal belief is that nothing Caused God for he is the causer and the creator cannot be created. (Don’t say I violate the principle of causality, I didn’t because through observation and study, that principle is applied to biological and technological existence, existence of the observed, not to the inaccessible “Spirit”, spirit ‘may’ have no need of cause but has always existed). I may have no scientific proof to believe that God is the truth, but neither does the atheist for claiming He is a liar, atheist people lied so many times because of that I have no reason to believe and put faith in both the immoral lawless atheism and atheists people.

Muscleman why are you talking about robots? Ive never heard of anything your talking about before. Do you have any sites to back it up?

Ok it woud be a lot easier if you would say a bit less than too much.

"It’s proven through observation and study that intelligence is the cause of detailed biological and technological effect. "

Wah, What the hell, i am Tai Mai Shu, wait oh ya, what are you talking about? I doubt you can fish up any "evidence" of that. What is the "biological and technological effects"?

"'Can you give one analogy that proves a creation can b used to explain its creator? "

Man creates android, android learns, android explains. That is hypothetical, don't cha knoe?

"It’s like trying to physically prove to u what Ghost r made out of."

LOL yourself. Who ever said anything about ghosts? Ghosts are a whole different relm of 0 proof. Do you believe in ghosts too?

Listen, Frencheezs I dont want respond to u after this because your an aligator brain,but im faithfull to my God,so i have to, anyways, you asked the question "If there was an intelligence then who is the the first intelligence" in other words "if there was God then who created God"...ill give u about 3 minutes to think about what u just said....

If 3 min. is up now listen.....Thats a question "ADMITTING" for the sake of the argument that "IF there was God"", again your just assuming 'WHAT IF there is God, then who created him? ill give u another 3 min to think about that....

Now I also answered SO IF there is God...got that? Again, I said so IF there is God, then who created him?

The acceptance of "GOD" is the acceptance of the HIGHER intelligence, the creator of the universe. Now to accept the creator of the universe, CREATOR OF PLANET EARTH, THE SUN, THE STARS, ETC. DID YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE THAT GREAT CAN BE EXPLAINED BY YOUR ALIGATOR BRAIN? Its like a dog trying to explain its owner, IT CANT! In fact God compared to us is not like a dog to an owner but its like A BRAINLESS CHAIR TO A HUMAN, (or another better way AN ATHEIST to a normal guy, J?K:D ).

YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING? YOU CANNOT EVEN EXPLAIN WHERE ATOM OR ELECTRONS CAME FROM AND YOU ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE GOD COME FROM??

In other words you have no answer to that question. You could have just said that you know, "I don't know". But thats ok, if you have no idea who created God then how did God come to be? Has he been there forever? If so, why can't we just say that the universe has been here forever in one form or another? Occam's Razor, eliminate the unneeded factors. If the universe has been here forever then there is no need for God to exist. But this must be going over your head, I apologize, forget I ever mentioned it and go back to your brainwashed life of blind faith.

XELIOS, YOUR ARGUMENT OF THE UNIVERSE HAS ALWAYS EXISTED IS PROVEN WRONG ALREADY, THATS AN OLD THEORY, THEY CALL IT "ETERNALLY OSCILLATING UNIVERSE THEORY" AND READ THE BOOK "THE NEW SCIENTIFIC CASE OF GOD'S EXISTENCE" BY MARK MAHIN.

FOR THE SAKE OF THE ARGUMENT (Im fair like that)LETS SAY THE UNIVERSE ALWAYS EXISTED, THEN AGAIN THE TOPIC GOES BACK TO THE SAME ONE I POSTED FROM THE BEGGINING, IS IT "CHANCE"? OR IS IT "INTELLIGENCE"? FOR YOU TO MAKE A CLAIM OF "CHANCE" THEN YOU MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF ITS POSSIBILITY, AND FOR ME TO CLAIM "INTELLIGENCE" I MUST ALSO PROVIDE PROOF AS WELL, AND I DO, GOT THAT?
YOUR CLAIM OF "CHANCE" IS PROVEN A LIE BY SCIENCE, THE CLAIM OF "INTELLIGENCE" IS PROVEN FACT BY SCIENCE....

SERIOUSLY, SATAN DO EXIST, HE MUST HAVE COVERED YOUR EYES FROM SEEING THIS THINGS THATS WHY U CANT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING I SAID

The Cyclic Universes theory is not the only theory. I'm saying the universe has literally existed forever because time started at the Big Bang. There literally is no such thing as "before" the Big Bang.

"LETS SAY THE UNIVERSE ALWAYS EXISTED"

"IS IT "CHANCE"? OR IS IT "INTELLIGENCE"? "

If the universe has always existed then it needs no beginning, therefor neither.

"AND FOR ME TO CLAIM "INTELLIGENCE" I MUST ALSO PROVIDE PROOF AS WELL, AND I DO, GOT THAT? "

No I don't got that, because you have not shown any proof.

"SERIOUSLY, SATAN DO EXIST, HE MUST HAVE COVERED YOUR EYES FROM SEEING THIS THINGS THATS WHY U CANT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING I SAID"

Satan had nothing to do with it. I can't understand what you write because you don't know which is the right position for the caps lock key and because you keep referring to proof that you claim to have but never show.

I WILL BECOME 4 BILLION FEET TALL AND WEIGH 3,000 TRILLION TONS

Dude your really fat....:eek:

Muscleman I would try to understand you but your posting like how I post when Im drunk.

Originally posted by Xelios
The Cyclic Universes theory is not the only theory. I'm saying the universe has literally existed forever because time started at the Big Bang. There literally is no such thing as "before" the Big Bang.

"LETS SAY THE UNIVERSE ALWAYS EXISTED"

"IS IT "CHANCE"? OR IS IT "INTELLIGENCE"? "

If the universe has always existed then it needs no beginning, therefor neither.

"AND FOR ME TO CLAIM "INTELLIGENCE" I MUST ALSO PROVIDE PROOF AS WELL, AND I DO, GOT THAT? "

No I don't got that, because you have not shown any proof.

WELL, HERE IT GOES AGAIN,YOUR IN DENIAL, AND THE REST OF YOUR ATHEIST KIND, LETS SAY THE UNIVERSE LITERALLY EXISTED FOREVER,YOU SAID THE BIG BANG TOOK PLACE, WELL I GIVE U CREDIT FOR SAYING THAT, SO WHEN THE BIG BANG TOOK PLACE, THE CAUSE IS "CHANCE" RIGHT? WELL IF NOT THEN WHAT IS IT? THATS "CHANCE" CHILD, OR "LUCK", ANSWER ME OR YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR BEDTIME STORY OK.

AND YOU WANT PROOF OF INTELLIGENCE? WELL HERE IT IS...

Intelligence is capable of creating and forming spare cartilages to replace missing ears or nose construction. Intelligence can find cure for diseases, cause brain and heart surgery, cause breast implant, observation and study of events, solving crimes, molding artworks, creating cars, rocket space ships, television, refrigerators, etc. Intelligence is also capable of creating living creatures off existing cells, from humans to insects (cloning). Intelligence are even beginning to discover growing a human heart like a plant.

NOW DO YOU HAVE PROOF OF CHANCE? Can you provide one example of any detailed and complex form from biological to technological that are caused by a non intelligent matter; such as a cell phone forming a 2 story house through 8 years of lightning and hurricane or a Reebok running shoe cloning a pit bull through 6 years of rain and hurricane, are those claims true? No! IF YOU SEE A COMPUTER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT, YOU IMMEDIATELY INFER AN INTELLIGENT CAUSE, YOUR REACTION WILL BE LIKE "WHOS COMPUTER IS THIS AND HOW DID IT GOT HERE?", RETARDS IN THE OTHER HAND WILL SAY "WOW! THE LIGHTNING AND EARTHQUAKE DID A GOOD JOB OF FORMING A 256 RAM PENTIUM PROCESSOR WITH 17 INCH MONITOR AND A LASER PRINTER!!"

NOW DO YOU HAVE PROOF OF CHANCE? Can you provide one example of any detailed and complex form from biological to technological that are caused by a non intelligent matter; such as a cell phone forming a 2 story house through 8 years of lightning and hurricane or a Reebok running shoe cloning a pit bull through 6 years of rain and hurricane, are those claims true? No! IF YOU SEE A COMPUTER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT, YOU IMMEDIATELY INFER AN INTELLIGENT CAUSE, YOUR REACTION WILL BE LIKE "WHOS COMPUTER IS THIS AND HOW DID IT GOT HERE?", RETARDS IN THE OTHER HAND WILL SAY "WOW! THE LIGHTNING AND EARTHQUAKE DID A GOOD JOB OF FORMING A 256 RAM PENTIUM PROCESSOR WITH 17 INCH MONITOR AND A LASER PRINTER!!"

WHAT THE HELL!?!:confused:

"WELL, HERE IT GOES AGAIN,YOUR IN DENIAL"

No I'm not actually. You're the one who's being deluded.

"THE CAUSE IS "CHANCE" RIGHT? "

Wrong. The universe had no cause. As difficult as this may be for you to understand, the Big Bang is the only thing that ever existed that needed no cause. It was an effect without a cause. Time did not exist before it happened, so things like "cause" and "effect" (which are properties of time) did not exist either. Don't try and imagine this because it isn't possible, we are so used to a universe with time that we cannot imagine one without. But if you are indeed open minded as you say you are you will see that this makes perfect sense. It's a bit of a cop-out I admit, but it makes perfect logical sense

"NOW DO YOU HAVE PROOF OF CHANCE? "

Yes I do. Play the lottery, your chance of winning will be one in several billion, yet almost every week at least one person wins. Go to the race tracks, your odds of winning are usually one to some number, yet sometimes you win. Roll a die. The chance of you rolling a 6 is one in 6, so roll the die 6 times and at least once you will roll a 6. Chance is math. Math is proven. Math is the most concrete framework in the universe, it's proven even more than intelligence. No matter who does the addition, 2 + 2 will always equal 4. We can't even prove when intelligence begins in a human fetus. We can't even prove if Dolphins are intelligent, we don't even have a concrete definition of what intelligence is.

"Can you provide one example of any detailed and complex form from biological to technological that are caused by a non intelligent matter"

Yes I can. In a computer program recently developed using only a few simply equations it is possible to form extremely complex patterns from extremely simple starting points. Ever seen the game of Life? The game is based on only a hand ful of basic rules, yet from these rules (through math) you get almost a whole ecosystem, complete with 'predators', 'prey' and 'reproducers'.

Yet your analogy to the computer proves absolutely nothing. So what if the computer was created? Were the rocks on this planet created by someone? Were all the stars created by someone? What about the air you breathe, was that whisped into existance by someone as well? Every observation we have today points to a universe that evolved. Stars formed from gas, they went nova, they released heavier elements when they did, new stars formed and these heavy elements formed new planets, all on their own. There is no evidence that someone built the Earth up piece by piece like a giant lego puzzle.

I'm not denying that intelligence exists, I know it does. But you have no proof that the universe was designed intelligently other than "I think it was so it was" You're speculating and assuming, things that are not scientific and don't make up scientific proof. To prove something scientifically you need to observe it, and since God can never be observed he can never be proven.

Originally posted by Xelios

Time did not exist before it happened, so things like "cause" and "effect" (which are properties of time) did not exist either. Don't try and imagine this because it isn't possible, we are so used to a universe with time that we cannot imagine one without. But if you are indeed open minded as you say you are you will see that this makes perfect sense. It's a bit of a cop-out I admit, but it makes perfect logical sense

WELL U ADMIT THAT ITS BIT OF A COP OUT, AND NO, IT DOESN MAKE SENSE. M NOT ABOUT TO GO DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL. YOU SAID THE BIG BANG TOOK PLACE, NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT WHAT TIME WAS IT WHEN IT TOOK PLACE, I DONT CARE IF IT WAS MIDNIGHT OR MONDAY AFTERNOON (LOL), WHAT IM SAYING IS THAT IT TOOK PLACE THEREFORE ITS EITHER CAUSED BY "LUCK" OR AS U LIKE TO PUT IT "CHANCE".

"NOW DO YOU HAVE PROOF OF CHANCE? "

Yes I do. Play the lottery, your chance of winning will be one in several billion, yet almost every week at least one person wins.

ALRIGHT!! YEHAY! U GOT THIS ONE RIGHT! NOW GO TO THE POST "GOD DO EXIST" AND READ WHAT CHANCE IS ALL ABOUT, EDUCATE YOURSELF

"Can you provide one example of any detailed and complex form from biological to technological that are caused by a non intelligent matter"

Yes I can. In a computer program recently developed using only a few simply equations it is possible to form extremely complex patterns from extremely simple starting points. Ever seen the game of Life? The game is based on only a hand ful of basic rules, yet from these rules (through math) you get almost a whole ecosystem, complete with 'predators', 'prey' and 'reproducers'.

WELL A COMPUTER PROGRAM IS DESIGNED BY HUMAN INTELLIGENCE RIGHT? TENG DENG DENG DENG!! LOL SURPRISE! IF U DIDNT KNOW WELL NOW YOU KNOW.

I'm not denying that intelligence exists, I know it does. But you have no proof that the universe was designed intelligently other than "I think it was so it was" You're speculating and assuming, things that are not scientific and don't make up scientific proof. To prove something scientifically you need to observe it, and since God can never be observed he can never be proven.

HERE IT GOES AGAIN, EVERY COMPLEX, DETAILED, AND ORDERED SPECIES IS AN EFFECT OF INTELLIGENT CAUSE, FROM TECHNOLOGICAL TO BIOLOGICAL. U might say "Well if the waves of water formed/shaped the sands differently, it doesn’t mean the waves of water have intelligence", stupid, Waves of water can move sands, but it cannot move sands to form into detailed bicycle, maybe in trillions and trillions of years, but this is not proven, it is proven however that intelligence can make such act possible. I’m talking about detailed complex existence. Detailed and ordered design functioning to do its purpose, such as a cat is designed to chase a mouse, or a car is designed to take me places, or a spaceship is designed to fly to mars, computers, etc. The causer, the mover, the intelligent effect. AN ORDERED SPECIES, OR TECHNOLOGICAL SPECIES, A MOTION ONE. The complex and detailed life form’s existence (cell), NOT CHAOS
[/B]
;)

Muscleman,

I see how this is. Science tries to explain things by simplifying them. Humans are created from cells, cells from atoms, atoms from sub-atomic particles.

With the god idea, you make things MORE complicated. You say The creator of humans (already complicated) is an unimaginably more complicated being.

You seem to think there are only two ways to go, chance or intelligence. There is yet a third way! There is chance (whatever), intelligence (get outta here), and absolutes. In the idea of absolutes, everything follows the laws of the universe. This would mean that people don't have free will and everything is more or less predetermined by the laws of the universe.

Just from the fact that we can predict thing we can draw evidence that this is so. Why can we predict that a person will scream when scared? Why can we not predict what a person will say next? We can determine the simple things, but the complicated things are yet to be discovered.

Saying that God has always existed, or that we don't know where he came from is the same as saying we don't know where atoms came from. What we do know is how atoms work, we don't know how god works. We have Mucho evidence for the existance of atoms, None for God.

Given that atoms have been here, atoms can react to create the building blocks for a living cell. These building blocks react or change other particles. The complicated process of creating a cell from the building blocks of cells is a loooooooong process. So long that science has not yet been able to speed it up enough to do it. But that doesn't mean they will never do it.

Muscleman.

Please explain cleary to me what your trying to say. DONT USE EXAMPLES! If I want a example I will ask for one, but in order for me to understand you just tell me, in less then 30 words, why God does excist... Remember dont use any examples if I want on IL ask for one. NO EXAMPLES. Its the examples in your posts that arent making any sense.

Originally posted by Frencheneesz

You seem to think there are only two ways to go, chance or intelligence. There is yet a third way! There is chance (whatever), intelligence (get outta here), and absolutes. In the idea of absolutes, everything follows the laws of the universe. This would mean that people don't have free will and everything is more or less predetermined by the laws of the universe.

Just from the fact that we can predict thing we can draw evidence that this is so. Why can we predict that a person will scream when scared? Why can we not predict what a person will say next? We can determine the simple things, but the complicated things are yet to be discovered.

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? ARE U OK? ABSOLUTE PREDICTS? SO THATS A PSYCHIC TYPE OF GAS? A GAS WITH INTELLIGENCE? THATS EVEN WORST THAN GIANT PURPLE SQUID MONKEY. LOL...YOUR STRANGE, THE IDEA OF "ABSOLUTES" EVEN MADE BOB THE INTER-DIMENSIONAL SCIENTIST BELIEVABLE...LOL..THAT TOPS IT ALL OFF...

AGAIN I ONLY ACCEPT ANY THEORIES WITH EVIDENCE....YOU GOT THAT? WITH EVIDENCE.. I REPEAT WITH EVIDENCE...WHAT EVIDENCE DO U HAVE THAT "ABSOLUTE" CAUSED THE BIG BANG, WHAT IS THIS "ABSOLUTE"? IS THIS A NEW KIND OF METAL OR CHEMICAL? MEN I SURE HAVENT READ THIS IN THE PERIODIC TABLE...

???WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ARE YOU TALKING SPIRITUAL NOW? ITS KINDA HARD FOR ME CUZ I HAVENT TAKEN ANY PSYCHIC CLASS. HAHAHAHAHA, LISTEN, PLEASE TRY OK? BIG BANG TOOK PLACE, HOW? YOU SAID "CHANCE" WHY? BECAUSE U DONT BELIEVE IN GOD, AND DO U HAVE PROOF OF CHANCE? NO, DO I HAVE PROOF OF INTELLIGENCE? YES, YOU CALL INTELLIGENCE GIANT PURPLE SQUID MONKEY? YES, THEN CLEAN YOUR ROOM OK KID?

Saying that God has always existed, or that we don't know where he came from is the same as saying we don't know where atoms came from. What we do know is how atoms work, we don't know how god works. We have Mucho evidence for the existance of atoms, None for God.

WE ARE CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD, GOD IS THE JUDGE. THE FATHER OF ALL, THE KING OF ALL. HE REWARDS THE GOOD AND PUNISHES THE EVIL. LOL, THATS HOW GOD WORKS, BUT THERES MORE TO IT. OF COURSE ATOM EXIST, LOL WAKE UP!

atoms can react to create the building blocks for a living cell. These building blocks react or change other particles. The complicated process of creating a cell from the building blocks of cells is a loooooooong process. So long that science has not yet been able to speed it up enough to do it. But that doesn't mean they will never do it.

AGAIN I NEVER TOOK PSYCHIC CLASS, YOUR AGAIN FOR THE 1,000,000,000 TIMES (F.O.S) YOUR MAKING A CLAIM OF CHANCE WITH NO PROOF AT ALL, THATS LIKE SAYING BECAUSE DENNIS RODMAN GREW ABOUT 6 INCHES IN COLLEGE AT OVER THE AGE OF 20, THEN THEREFORE I CAN BE 1 TRILLION MILES TALL LATER IN LIFE. YOU SAID ATOM CREATES ITSELF UNTIL IT BECOMES A CELL IS LIKE SAYING MY CHAIR WILL B DANCING ITSELF UNTIL IT BECOMES A TABLE, BOTH HAVE NO PROOF OF CLAIM, THEREFORE I REJECT SUCH THEORY...PERIOD

ANYTHING ELSE? HUMOR ME PLEASE...[/B]
:D

Originally posted by GB-GIL Trans-global
The jig is up, Tiassa... err... I mean Muscleman ;)

for some reason I feel the need to repeat myself

The jig is up, Tiassa... err... I mean Muscleman. Now is the time to reveal your true identity, you've had your little fun.

Muscleman:

Great, You go to great efforts to make your posts hard to read. Did I not say you shouldn't put you're ideas IN MY QUOTE?

"WHAT IS THIS "ABSOLUTE"? "

It is not a particle, you completely missed my point. Instead of nature being "intelligent" or full of "Chance", the laws of nature are "absolute" meaning that everything happens according to those laws, no exeptions. We haven't found those perfect laws yet, but we are trying.

It is the difference between saying, "my computers monitor changes because it wants to" and "my computer monitor changes because the computer gives the monitor an overwhelming change to put out those colors" And "My computer monitor changes because the properties inside it force it to by the laws of nature"

There is nothing mystical about this. We cannot predict everything (or anything) perfectly, therfore many people fall back on chance. It is much better than falling back on an intelligent nature....

"WE ARE CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD, GOD IS THE JUDGE. THE FATHER OF ALL, THE KING OF ALL. HE REWARDS THE GOOD AND PUNISHES THE EVIL. LOL, THATS HOW GOD WORKS, BUT THERES MORE TO IT. OF COURSE ATOM EXIST, LOL WAKE UP! "

What the fuck is that. Try reading my post first.

"YOUR AGAIN FOR THE 1,000,000,000 TIMES (F.O.S) "

Again, take an english as a second language class. THE EXPRESSION IS FOR THE 1,000,000,000th TIME. add that th and no s. You can't even speak english!

I think maybe that I won't waste any more time on your stupid religious carcass.

Back