George Zimmerman found Not Guilty.

@ Bells,

you just spouted racist insults against another person on this forum because you think he's black

So what were my racist insults? I don't make racist insults.

If you posted what that person said to me then it would seem more justified, and the person in question has said they were black with a black son. What thread are you reading?

Do you have any idea on how to find the truth. I have posted it here repeatedly but you prefer to live in denial. NO_LIMIT_NIGGA admitted in his own texts to committing at least 4 crimes recently, and that is a fact whether you can clarify it or not depends upon your own abilities to research/read/comprehend. You fail so far.

How does disliking a teenager who was dealing for guns, assaulting people with taste for "more blood", who is repeatedly kicked out of school and even his own mother gave up on him never mind the drug use have ANYTHING TO DO WITH RACE. Honestly you are getting as moronic as Joepistole and Tiassa now. Racism usually means you dislike someone because of race, not the fact that he was a drug dealing (people asking him for dope on his facebook account all the time while he was alive not that you will recognize that either), violent criminal.

You say I got most of my information from racist websites. Whatever you believe then. Find out for yourself.

TRAYVON ADMITS TO DEALING FOR ILLEGAL GUNS, VIOLENT ASSAULTS (PLURAL), DRUG ABUSE, on his own phone texts. This was released to he media and you can find the transcripts posted at hundreds of reptable websites. PICK ONE AND THEN LEARN TO READ. ASSAULT, DEALING GUNS, DRUGS, are all illegal by the way. Dingbat!

I am saying the facts. NO_LIMIT_NIGGA (His facebook name FACT:FACT:FACT:FACT (people here don't like facts, just their petty imaginings)) was a little thug.

@ Tiassa,
History has nothing to do with Trayvon being a violent little thug. It was a good thing Zimmerman stopped him from what I see.

@ Joepistole,

Obviously you are too lazy to read NO_LIMIT_NIGGA's own Text messages or facebook pages. These were released by the courts and are authenticated. What can be more credible than his own words.
Here is the phone texts yet again as released from the courts. READ IT MORON AND COUNT HOW MANY CRIMES HE IS INVOLVED IN.

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/discovery_3/extraction_reports/report1.pdf

DO YOU DENY HIS OWN WORDS? YES!

And that is why you are a moron.

Is CNN on your list of bigot websites?
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida-zimmerman-defense

@ Bells,

So what were my racist insults? I don't make racist insults.

If you posted what that person said to me then it would seem more justified, and the person in question has said they were black with a black son. What thread are you reading?

Do you have any idea on how to find the truth. I have posted it here repeatedly but you prefer to live in denial. NO_LIMIT_NIGGA admitted in his own texts to committing at least 4 crimes recently, and that is a fact whether you can clarify it or not depends upon your own abilities to research/read/comprehend. You fail so far.

How does disliking a teenager who was dealing for guns, assaulting people with taste for "more blood", who is repeatedly kicked out of school and even his own mother gave up on him never mind the drug use have ANYTHING TO DO WITH RACE. Honestly you are getting as moronic as Joepistole and Tiassa now. Racism usually means you dislike someone because of race, not the fact that he was a drug dealing (people asking him for dope on his facebook account all the time while he was alive not that you will recognize that either), violent criminal.

You say I got most of my information from racist websites. Whatever you believe then. Find out for yourself.

TRAYVON ADMITS TO DEALING FOR ILLEGAL GUNS, VIOLENT ASSAULTS (PLURAL), DRUG ABUSE, on his own phone texts. This was released to he media and you can find the transcripts posted at hundreds of reptable websites. PICK ONE AND THEN LEARN TO READ. ASSAULT, DEALING GUNS, DRUGS, are all illegal by the way. Dingbat!

I am saying the facts. NO_LIMIT_NIGGA (His facebook name FACT:FACT:FACT:FACT (people here don't like facts, just their petty imaginings)) was a little thug.

@ Tiassa,
History has nothing to do with Trayvon being a violent little thug. It was a good thing Zimmerman stopped him from what I see.

@ Joepistole,

Obviously you are too lazy to read NO_LIMIT_NIGGA's own Text messages or facebook pages. These were released by the courts and are authenticated. What can be more credible than his own words.
Here is the phone texts yet again as released from the courts. READ IT MORON AND COUNT HOW MANY CRIMES HE IS INVOLVED IN.

http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/discovery_3/extraction_reports/report1.pdf

DO YOU DENY HIS OWN WORDS? YES!

And that is why you are a moron.

Is CNN on your list of bigot websites?
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida-zimmerman-defense

Yes, his sms text's show that he was having a fight with someone via sms.. How unusual for a teenager. Again, you have no proof that he was doing anything wrong when Zimmerman decided to follow him while armed. And since it appears you have a reading comprehension, Martin has never been charged of any crimes, be they violent or otherwise. Zimmerman on the other hand was charged with physically assaulting a police officer and also had domestic abuse charges against him. But hey, that doesn't matter does it?

Instead you are praising the killing of an unarmed teenager as a preventative for any possible future violence this teenager may commit in the future. Same kind of racist ideology the KKK used to espouse when they lynched black people. No evidence necessary. Just personal opinion that they black kid is up to no good.

Keep denying actual fact to defend your support of killing unarmed black kids in the street. You probably think someone like John Henry Spooner was doing something good as well when he shot and killed a 13 year old boy because he thought the child had stolen from him, since you are now praising Zimmerman for killing an unarmed teenager.

How racist can you be?

But He's From Toronto ....

Bells said:

How racist can you be?

He can't be. He's from Toronto, remember?

This is just some perverse ego trip for him. Remember that this spur of the discussion started with his anti-Obama outlook, proceeded into some sort of insanity including this gem—

"OBAMA WAS RAISED BY RICH WHITE GRANDPARENTS, and was a lawyer most of his life (even taught law). I am sure his rights have not been compromised any more than my own."

—as well as the requisite statement that he is not racist because ... well, in this case it's his children, transformed into tourism promotion for Toronto, announces his ignorance about racial and ethnic issues in the United States—

"I am over forty years of age and well educated and have never heard of the One Drop Rule, and my own Children have a few drops from across the globe. Your post was the first I had heard it."

returns to Toronto advocacy, and things have pretty much gone downhill from there in defense of his ego.

At this point, he's just lashing out:

"It was a good thing Zimmerman stopped him from what I see."

You know, pre-emptive justice. As far as he's concerned, gunning down black people is just a social prophylactic. Because, you know. He's not racist. After all, his kids are part Asian and he's from Toronto.

I'm of the opinion that at some point we should just let this part of the discussion go.

I still have no idea what the statement that, "It is a fact that some of the best Actors are Black", has to do with this discussion.

He doesn't seem to realize that he blew his credibility days ago while advertising his ignorance of American history. And as he pushes on, all he's doing is driving stakes through his whole, "I'm not a racist", bit.

At this point, I'm starting to wonder if we are missing the whole joke. It seems he's trying to denigrate both Canadians and George Zimmerman defenders at the same time. I haven't a clue what he would intend to accomplish by that odd scheme, but I've also learned to never underestimate the depth of obsession among our Sciforums neighbors. Just like American politics, if you think you've seen the worst and lowest, someone will prove you wrong by next week.

martin-3.png

Notice the fingernails? No wonder the cops didnt find dna under them.

The info you post from the show is all available on the internet. I will be surprised if the Martin family sues Zimmerman as all of this will come out in a civil trial. Same for the justice dept.

Wrong posterboy.

@ Bells,

Yes, his sms text's show that he was having a fight with someone via sms.

His phone talked of REAL assaults, not VIA sms. What are you talking about?

His texts say "Yes cuz he got more hits cuz in the first round he got me on the ground and I couldn't do nothing"

IN THE VERY FIRST LINE OF THE VERY FIRST PAGE.

In another text send Dec. 12 he acknowledged earning a reputation in the neighborhood – although because words were blacked out, it's not clear what his reputation was. His reputation came, he wrote, because of "Duh way I fight nd duh golds (teeth)

Here is Someone asking him to teach him to fight.
http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/discovery_3/extraction_reports/report3.pdf

NO_LIMIT_NIGGA was in organized fighting. This is fact. It was known, and is also in his own (credible) words in the texting.
NO_LIMIT_NIGGA was Suspended from school for having Burglary equipment and stolen property. No charges were pressed.

On October 21st 2011 a burglary took place a few blocks from Krop Senior High School where Trayvon Martin attended. The stolen property outlined in the Miami-Dade Police Report (PD111021-422483) matches the descriptive presented by SRO Dunn in his School Police report 2011-11477.

october-2011.jpg

martin-clan-2.jpg

NOTE: Pictures above from leaked police report and can be verified by any of you who actually care about truth as opposed to making up your own fantasies.
so..

NO_LIMIT_NIGGA was in organized fighting. This is fact. It was known, and is also in his own (credible) words in the texting.
NO_LIMIT_NIGGA was Suspended from school for having Burglary equipment and stolen property from a home in the area.
NO_LIMIT_NIGGA not only admits to smoking and stashing his weed many times during (credible texts).
NO_LIMIT_NIGGA was selling guns in his text messages.

ALL THE ABOVE ARE FACTS FROM HIS CREDIBLE TEXT MESSAGES, and Police/School reports

If someone admits to being a Violent Criminal in his own text messages then maybe he is what he claims.

Some Black activists have stood behind this story and made money from it.

Obama likely wants to get some gun control clout.

The truth is a 6'2" guy in a hoodie was prowling around a neighborhood. We know the guy was a violent criminal, but Zimmerman only saw the guy acting strange. Based on the 911 call NO_LIMIT_NIGGA was not heading straight home. A fight did break out and based on all the fight experience we know Trayvon had, it was likely true that Trayvon was the guy on top and Zimmerman was the one straddled and screaming for help.

The Jury did not know Trayvon was a violent criminal.

Now people are complaining about jury having some whites on it, yet the prosecution was okay with all the witnesses before the trial.

Don't fight an armed man.

Last edited:
@ Bells,

His phone talked of REAL assaults, not VIA sms. What are you talking about?

His texts say "Yes cuz he got more hits cuz in the first round he got me on the ground and I couldn't do nothing"

IN THE VERY FIRST LINE OF THE VERY FIRST PAGE.

In another text send Dec. 12 he acknowledged earning a reputation in the neighborhood – although because words were blacked out, it's not clear what his reputation was. His reputation came, he wrote, because of "Duh way I fight nd duh golds (teeth)

Here is Someone asking him to teach him to fight.
http://www.gzdocs.com/documents/0513/discovery_3/extraction_reports/report3.pdf

NO_LIMIT_NIGGA was Suspended from school for having Burglary equipment and stolen property. No charges were pressed.

october-2011.jpg

martin-clan-2.jpg

NOTE: Pictures above from leaked police report and can be verified by any of you who actually care about truth as opposed to making up your own fantasies.
so..

NO_LIMIT_NIGGA was Suspended from school for having Burglary equipment and stolen property from a home in the area.
NO_LIMIT_NIGGA not only admits to smoking and stashing his weed many times during (credible texts).
NO_LIMIT_NIGGA was selling guns in his text messages.

ALL THE ABOVE ARE FACTS FROM HIS CREDIBLE TEXT MESSAGES, and Police/School reports

If someone admits to being a Violent Criminal in his own text messages then maybe he is what he claims.

Some Black activists have stood behind this story and made money from it.

Obama likely wants to get some gun control clout.

The truth is a 6'2" guy in a hoodie was prowling around a neighborhood. We know the guy was a violent criminal, but Zimmerman only saw the guy acting strange. Based on the 911 call NO_LIMIT_NIGGA was not heading straight home. A fight did break out and based on all the fight experience we know Trayvon had, it was likely true that Trayvon was the guy on top and Zimmerman was the one straddled and screaming for help.

The Jury did not know Trayvon was a violent criminal.

Now people are complaining about jury having some whites on it, yet the prosecution was okay with all the witnesses before the trial.

Don't fight an armed man.
The jury did not know he was a violent criminal perhaps because he was not one?

He had no criminal record or juvenile record. He was suspended from school for truancy and for writing on school property.. The jewelry, he was never charged with because there was no proof that he was lying or that the jewelry were even stolen. Nor was he suspended from school for having stolen goods on his person. So far, your claims of his selling guns, etc are all false. All we have are claims by you and from sites known to be racist and who often distort reality to fit in with their racist views.

As for the texts..

Unless he was writing from the grave, those texts were written by someone else. Yes, I saw them before you deleted it. The "rip@tray" is a pretty sure sign that it was actually people writing messages under his rip@tray hashtag than Martin coming back from the dead to write those things online. So good job lying there and trying to pass the content of those texts as being from Martin himself... They weren't his messages. But nice try.

Like all racists, you need to lie to try to prove your racist point.

Discussing guns... In a society full of guns, is it surprising that he may have discussed guns with his friends? No one seems to bat an eyelid that someone who once physically assaulted a police officer and was accused of domestic abuse, so much so that he had a restraining order placed against him by his ex girlfriend, was allowed to purchase and carry a gun? Oh I forget, Zimmerman isn't black. Zimmerman's lawyers attempted to use this in court. They failed because it showed that Zimmerman had racially profiled Martin before shooting him and the "evidence" had no relevancy to the trial itself.

So again, nice try. There is no proof or evidence that Martin was a criminal. Zimmerman on the other hand had quite a few run in's with the law and had even been charged with attacking a police officer. Oh wait, that's right.. he's not black.

Just like your claims and link about his learning how to fight or teaching others how to fight. All the texts, bar three sentences are blacked out, which means it could be taken completely out of context. Not to mention that there is no proof that it was even his. There are no identifying markers aside from your claims and seeing that you have so far been caught lying about his texts and attributing words to him when it was clearly others saying those things (again, the rip@tray is a good indication it was others because Trayvon was already dead by then), you'll excuse me for not paying attention to your racist and dishonest claims. Especially after you condoned and attempted to justify killing unarmed people based on what you seem to claim to be a hunch about their character.

@ Electric Fetus,

Are you saying Zimmermen was psyche and thus knew Martin must die?

Are you on drugs? Maybe not enough, please take any required medication and take another stab at comprehending what was written.

Also: A person cannot be a Psyche. Please consult a dictionary.

If you meant psychic, then I again refer you to the "Are you on drugs?" phrase above and suggest you study Elementary English comprehension, or get a small child to explain it to you.

@ Bells,

I have shown his cellphone transcripts which are authentic, and you can verify that yourself if you are

A) not a complete moron
B) Have the research skills equal to a child.
C) Know how to read AND comprehend. (The last of which has been alluding you).

Trayvon admitted to doing drugs in his Text messaging. (This is criminal)
Trayvon was negotiating gun prices in his text messaging and was selling an illegal .380 handgun. (This is Criminal)
Trayvon admitted to fighting/assault a lot and even "wanting more blood" in text messages. (This is criminal)

@ Bells, (cont'd)

Obviously you are stretching the term criminal to mean only those convicted by the courts. I however am willing to take Trayvons own words that he Assaulted people, did drugs, and was selling firearms as proof.

You know he was a thug at this point and are just trying to play on technicalities. That's Bullcrap. He admits to and does these things on what is now public record. Are you a dingbat?

I also will accept the fact he was suspended for Burglarizing a local home based on The Police and School reports. If you want to think he is innocent of these then go ahead, but he still admitted to and demonstrated being a violent criminal in his texts.

Maybe you are just not smart enough to realize he was an admitted thug whose own mother did not want him.

@ Bells,

I have shown his cellphone transcripts which are authentic, and you can verify that yourself if you are

A) not a complete moron

Trayvon was negotiating gun prices in his text messaging and was selling an illegal .380 handgun. (This is Criminal)
Trayvon admitted to fighting/assault a lot and even "wanting more blood" in text messages. (This is criminal)

@ Bells, (cont'd)

Obviously you are stretching the term criminal to mean only those convicted by the courts. I however am willing to take Trayvons own words that he Assaulted people, did drugs, and was selling firearms as proof.

You know he was a thug at this point and are just trying to play on technicalities. That's Bullcrap. He admits to and does these things on what is now public record. Are you a dingbat?

I also will accept the fact he was suspended for Burglarizing a local home based on The Police and School reports. If you want to think he is innocent of these then go ahead, but he still admitted to and demonstrated being a violent criminal in his texts.

Maybe you are just not smart enough to realize he was an admitted thug whose own mother did not want him.

And has was pointed out repeatedly, none of what you have shown shows that Martin was a criminal. Vague texts with no proof that he had actually sold guns, etc are just that, vague texts. There is no physical proof that he had a gun or had sold one or bought one.

Where is this gun he apparently sold illegally?

Who did he sell it to?

Was it loaded? Because in Florida, a person under the age of 18 can own a gun, so long as it is not loaded and kept at his home. You have not been able to prove any of this, aside from vague texts which have no bearing or relevancy to his being shot.

Smoking pot.. Oh my, what a hardened criminal, so much so that he deserves the death penalty? At the hands of a gun toting yahoo on the street? Really? This is what you are running with here? Again, he was never charged, nor was he ever convicted of using drugs.

Fighting and fight clubs.. And? Again, no evidence that he had actually ever participated in it aside from vague texts. The autopsy showed no damage to his hands, aside from a small abrasion to his ring finger on one hand. If he was someone who took part in fight clubs, one would expect there would be evidence of it on his body. None whatsoever. You then decided to paste an image of some texts and tried to claim that they were his words. Those texts were from after he was killed. You then removed the image and kept trying to argue that they were his words. They were not. You can stop lying now.

He was never suspended for theft or burglary. You are making that up. There is no evidence that he was suspended for theft or burglary. He was suspended for writing WTF on school property and that was it. So you can stop lying now.

Now you can call me all the names you want. Again, it will not help your cause. However you want to play this, your words stand as proof that you are racist and you support the killing of unarmed black people based on nothing but how that black person looked. So well done. Keep digging, because you just don't stop making stuff up. His mother did not want him? Which arsehole did you pull this out of? Your own? What proof do you have that his mother did not want him? Because he was spending the weekend with his father? Could you please, for once, stop posting false claims on this site?

@ Bells,

I would think anybody was a thug who had a history of breaking into homes, beating people up, dealing and doing drugs, selling firearms*, regardless of race.

His own mother was disgusted with him.

Which btw is not legal if they talk about getting it from a cop

@ Bells,

A) not a complete moron

@ Bells, (cont'd)

Maybe you are just not smart enough to realize he was an admitted thug

Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation [ and found to match a burgled home near the school].

A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html#storylink=cpy

This news has been in THOUSANDS of newspapers. They were being nice by not charging him.

IF TRAYVON HAD EVEN BEEN ON A PATH TOWARDS THE HOME HE WAS STAYING I MIGHT BE LESS INCLINED TO BELIEVE THIS THIEF WAS PROWLING, BUT HE WASN'T.

His cellphone transcripts say repeatedly he was kicked out of his mothers house and his own mother admits it.. Why would you even question his transcripts?

Precisely, Kwhilborn has no evidence or proofs of his claims. He and his racist fellows are going way out there in an attempt to rationalize and justify Martin's killing. He has no proof Martin smoked marihuana. Just because Martin had trace amounts of THC in his blood, it doesn’t mean he smoked it. And even if Martin did smoke marihuana so what, it is not that uncommon nor does THC make people violent. Republican idol and former POTUS George W Bush was arrested for drunk driving which is much more hazardous to the general population and he wasn’t a kid when he did it. Our current president and former president have admitted using marihuana in the past. I did a few things in school that could have gotten me suspended too (i.e. fighting) if I had been caught nor did those incidents make me a violent man.

The bottom line here is nothing in Martin’s history justified his killing. And that is why Kwhilborn and those like him are forced into fabricating Martin’s history.

Last edited:
Trayvon Martins death was completely justified. It's been proven in court.

You want to ignore the facts that Trayvon was a Thief searching for innocent people or homes to burglarize for drug and gun money.

Your brain is being tainted by your racism. Stick to the facts.

This was a 6'2" guy with a reputation for fighting. The only way the killing would not be justified is if it was Zimmerman who was on top while they were fighting which seems too hard to believe. Trayvon was a trained fighter and muscular, I find it hard to believe he was the guy on the bottom. Witnesses confirm this.

You want to ignore the facts that Trayvon was a Thief searching for innocent people or homes to burglarize for drug and gun money.

This was a 6'2" guy with a reputation for fighting. The only way the killing would not be justified is if it was Zimmerman who was on top while they were fighting which seems too hard to believe. Trayvon was a trained fighter and muscular, I find it hard to believe he was the guy on the bottom. Witnesses confirm this.

And you want to ignore the fact that you have no credible proofs of your many claims. You have no proof that Martin was searching for "innocent people or homes to burglarize", and you have no proof of your many other "facts".

Trayvon Martins death was completely justified.
No, it hasn't been. That's not what the case was about. The question was - was there sufficient evidence to put Zimmerman away for murder? Answer - no. That's the only question it answered.

There may well be another civil trial where Zimmerman may be found liable for his death.
Just as you want to ignore the fact that Zimmerman, a man who had been arrested for assaulting a cop, had a restraining order against him for violence against his fiancee, and had marital arts training, stalked and killed an unarmed teenager. Stick to the facts.

This was a 6'2" guy with a reputation for fighting.
Zimmerman was a trained fighter. Martin had no such training.

Facts can be stubborn things sometimes.

@ Billvon,

I stopped paying attention to the facts several posts ago because nobody wants to acknowledge them anyways, so have switched to opinion based on the facts.

If you want facts. A lot can be found here.

People and probably you as well refuse to accept Trayvons own text messages as proof of wrongdoing, but to me seeing is believing and anyone discounting this evidence (for convenience) is just a moron. These are his actions based on his own words.

http://www.gzlegalcase.com/index.php/court-documents/174-defendant-s-3rd-supplemental-discovery

Read Extraction report 6. Trayvon Martin says he is going to RE-FIGHT a guy because "HE DIDN'T BLEED ENOUGH FOR ME, ONLY HIS NOSE" (Spelling corrected).

Aww. Poor little 6' 2" Trayvon did not get enough blood in the first fight with the guy? That is so sad. What an underprivileged child.

If anyone takes a few minutes (depending on your reading ability) and reads the text messages from Trayvons phone they confirm,

a) He does drugs, had stashed his drugs, and had THC in his system the night he was shot.
b) He was buying/selling illegal guns over text messages. A .22 revolver was offered to him, and an offer to buy a .38 caliber pistol was also made where he said the price was $150. Some idiots here have argued that this could have been for legal weapons, but mention of getting a cops gun was also made, etc.
c) Aside from the "Wanting more blood", from his victim in the fight mentioned in extraction report 6, Trayvon had also mentioned a reputation he earned because of the way he fights and because he had Gold Tooth Caps all over his mouth, although the nature of the reputation was not specified. What reputation can you get from fighting ability and gold teeth be I wonder? Also in these text messages one of his friends asked Trayvon, "when are you going to train me to fight?".

As far as I am concerned (based on his own words) He is guilty of drug abuse. selling guns, and assault (or at least a prolonged history of violence).

Now above is fact, below is NOT PROVEN (although many (idiots) argue above crimes were not proven either.

There was also the fact that Police and School officials suspected him of breaking into a nearby home. They found Stolen property (Rings, wedding bands, etc), and "A Burglary tool" in his possession. Although this is a part of Police and School record He was never arrested or convicted of these. This "Fact" was reported in thousands of newspapers and blogs. I can see where the idiots here want to bypass this evidence.

As far as I am concerned these text messages reveal,

He was a violent (TRUE) criminal (TRUE) WHO WAS HIGH DURING FATAL SHOOTING.

Paint all the rosy pictures of a well adjusted lad skipping his way home from the store you want, but it looks more like this kid was not walking straight home.

@ Electric Fetus,

Are you on drugs? Maybe not enough, please take any required medication and take another stab at comprehending what was written.

Also: A person cannot be a Psyche. Please consult a dictionary.

If you meant psychic, then I again refer you to the "Are you on drugs?" phrase above and suggest you study Elementary English comprehension, or get a small child to explain it to you.

I think your missing the point: how could Zimmerman known anything about Martin to justify killing him? Also your the one that should be question on drug use: you seem rather peeved about this whole issue to the point of psychosis.

People and probably you as well refuse to accept Trayvons own text messages as proof of wrongdoing
Not at all. He's no angel; neither is Zimmerman. Both have sordid pasts.
He is guilty of drug abuse. selling guns, and assault (or at least a prolonged history of violence).
To the same degree that George Zimmerman is a criminal who thinks with his fists, is guilty of assaulting cops and violently attacking women, had a whore as a fiancee and admits that his associates "took the fall" for his crimes.

Paint all the rosy pictures of a well adjusted lad skipping his way home from the store you want, but it looks more like this kid was not walking straight home.

And George Zimmerman was not just out for a stroll, either. He was stalking an unarmed teenager.

Are you one of those people who are so blinded by your politics that you have to ignore all the facts that go against your interpretation of what happened?

No, it was not and that was never proven in court. The court never approved of the killing of Martin. It said that Zimmerman acted in self defense as per the letter of the law and the stand your ground laws, but it never justified the killing of Martin, especially not based on the racist drivel you have subjected us to. In fact, the racist rubbish you have peddled in this thread was not even discussed in the trial. Because half of what you are pushing here is completely made up and the other half had nothing to do with the killing of Zimmerman. Which is kind of a big indication that the court would not allow Zimmerman's defense to look for justification for killing Martin, because anything that Martin did prior to that night had no bearing on the case.

Possibly because you are making stuff up?

We are sticking to the known facts. You are the only person who is trying to invent facts based on your racist leanings and trying to pass them off as facts. So much so that your version of events would have had Zimmerman be some sort of psychic and you are trying to claim that Zimmerman was justified in killing Martin based on the lies you have made up about him, which completely ignores the law, because you are condoning , justifying and even encouraging the killing and murders of people who look a certain way.

You mean the witnesses who changed their stories a dozen times?

Or the ones who were told by police to say that Martin was on top?

I would think anybody was a thug who had a history of breaking into homes, beating people up, dealing and doing drugs, selling firearms*, regardless of race.

His own mother was disgusted with him.

Which btw is not legal if they talk about getting it from a cop
Provide actual likes from the trial which backs up these claims of yours. Because none of this is evidence. You are making stuff up. To use the vernacular, you are lying and you are doing it to fit into your own racist profile you have of Martin.

You have no proof that he broke into homes, none that he actually beat people up, none that he was dealing drugs or selling guns. You have no proof that his mother was disgusted with him.

So either provide proof and evidence of this (the trial was lengthy, but it was well documented, so it shouldn't be hard for you) or stop lying.

And just to remind you of something. Whatever you may believe he may have been, it still does not justify someone picking him out, following him and then shooting him because Zimmerman thought that was what he was. Because you are condoning the profiling and execution of anyone who looks guilty of something or other.

A) not a complete moron
Insulting me is not going to get you off that easy. The transcripts from his phone prove nothing, which was why it was never allowed in court. The images you posted prove nothing, but are merely vague comments made on someone's phone text records with no identifying markers that it was even written by him or that he had even done any of those things. The other images you showed, then deleted and then had the nerve to try and attribute to him and have continued to attribute to Martin were not even from him because they were written by other people after his death.

Martin had NO police record or juvenile record.

Again, stop lying.

Again, you have no evidence that he actually did any of those things.

Provide evidence that he actually sold guns or fought (ie, evidence of bruising or markings on his body that he was in fight clubs - the autopsy found none by the way) - who did he sell it to?

Maybe you are just not smart enough to realize he was an admitted thug
Well, criminal is a legal term.

If you wish to justify killing black people because you think they are criminal and you are willing to lie to make them out to be criminals, that's just you being a racist twat.

Does not mean he was a criminal.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/2...#storylink=cpy

This news has been in THOUSANDS of newspapers. They were being nice by not charging him.

IF TRAYVON HAD EVEN BEEN ON A PATH TOWARDS THE HOME HE WAS STAYING I MIGHT BE LESS INCLINED TO BELIEVE THIS THIEF WAS PROWLING, BUT HE WASN'T.

His cellphone transcripts say repeatedly he was kicked out of his mothers house and his own mother admits it.. Why would you even question his transcripts?
Ah interesting, perhaps you can explain to me why the article you quoted and linked actually says this:

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.

A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver.

“It’s completely irrelevant to what happened Feb. 26,” said attorney Benjamin Crump. “They never heard this, and don’t believe it’s true. If it were true, why wouldn’t they call the parents? Why wasn’t he arrested?”

Trayvon, who was a junior at Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School, had never been arrested, police and the family have said.

“We think everybody is trying to demonize him,” Crump said.

No evidence ever surfaced that the jewelry was stolen.

“Martin was suspended, warned and dismissed for the graffiti,” according to the report prepared by schools police.

[Your link]

And can you please explain why you changed the words of the article in your quote and tried to pass them off as being what the article said?

In short, why are you changing the article you quoted and trying to pass it off as being what the article said?

There is nothing in that article that indicates that they found a near match to a home burgled. So why did you put that in what you quoted from the article? The article does not even say that?

Why are you lying and misrepresenting newspaper articles and altering them when you quote them in this thread? Because the article you linked says the complete opposite to what you tried to alter in that quote.

@ Billvon,
George Zimmerman was not just out for a stroll, either. He was stalking an unarmed teenager.

It is the job of Neighborhood watch to keep a watch on the neighborhood. He was the leader of the local neighborhood watch. The documents list I provided in my last post shows dealings he has had with police previously.

I say - I do not think he should have followed the kid once the police basically told him not to, but I know if it was my neighborhood and a person was checking out homes, etc., I would likely at least keep them in eyesight. Trayvon did not go straight home even after realizing he was being followed. I Know I would have gone home if I was being followed.

Stalking is too harsh a term here.

@ Bells,

The transcripts from his phone prove nothing, which was why it was never allowed in court.

The transcripts were not allowed in court unless they pertained to the case. Some of it regarding his history of fighting was allowed.

- You will always argue Trayvons own words are meaningless because he was never arrested or convicted of the crimes he openly discusses in the texts.

- I will always argue that you are an idiot if you can read those texts (or anybody), and come away thinking this kid was not a local thug.

I said,

A) not a complete moron

and you answered ...
Insulting me is not going to get you off that easy.

How is baiting you to actually read and comprehend what was said insulting? Now that I believe you are more moronic than I expected it could be viewed as an insult, but it was not at the time.

The owner of the stolen Jewelry was found AFTER the death of Trayvon, however you won't even believe he had Jewelry or a burglary tool on him so why should I discuss this part any further. Apparently; because the police were nice enough to give the kid a break you refuse to believe the Police and School records of the incident.

SO BASICALLY YOU ARE DENYING EVERYTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN IN A COURT OF LAW.

Zimmerman has been proven innocent in that case. Just deal with it, and believe in your fantasies all you like.

kwhilborn said:
I think Zimmerman did not know these things, but recognized a prowler when he saw one
And you of course avoid answering the question: How did Zimmerman "recognize" Martin as a "prowler"?

Go on, lay it out: what are the features of a "prowler" that Zimmerman saw when he spotted Martin?

Back