Genetic Memory

Why are you so negative about it? Its not my pet investment, so chill.

The question for you is when the baby is out, what is memory content? Or take it couple of months back in the womb, just when the brain functionality is fully developed, what's the memory content?

Nothing to be negative about

It doesn't exist

But when it is promoted,

as it is,

as factual but being ignored by Science,

which it is

it deserves to be shredded in the Woo Woo bin

Unfortunately some people keep pasting it back together

I note you have not put forward any mechanism of how genetic memory is supposed to operate

But non the less in answer to

The question for you is when the baby is out, what is memory content? Or take it couple of months back in the womb, just when the brain functionality is fully developed, what's the memory content?

There isn't any

Functional reflexes are present

But no memory

:)

For homo Sapiens I am convinced that my Post #103 resolves the issue, refuting any notion of genetic memory.
A woman cannot transmit any acquired knowledge. She is born with all of her ova. When sexually mature, most women release one ovum per month, with the ovaries alternately. Some women release an ovum from each ovary every month, which can result in non-identical twins. Identical twins are created if a fertilized ovum divides.

I do not believe there is any path between the brain & the testicles which would allow acquired knowledge to pass from the brain to the sperm cells. If there were such a path, it seems absurd to believe that the sperm has any mechanism to allow it to access such knowledge. A sperm cell is a simple entity, while acquired knowledge in the brain is maintained in a network of cells, not in a single cell.
I am not an expert in biology & wonder if other species of mammals have the same genetic characteristics.

In particular, are other mammal females are born with their life time supply of ova? Similar question for reptiles.

The above is a misquote. The actual remark was

God gave us a brain & a penis, but only enough blood to use one at a time

I was counting on the members to work out the link between

brain and testicals and

big brain and little brain (penis)

:)

Back