Gay debate (Draqon digression)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but you are a wrong. A society with majority of people devoted to their own beliefs, which match majority of all other opinions is not bigotry. It is truth. Gay people do not belong in our society, their presence is a corrosive element, a virus within the system that must be eliminated.

The Nazis said the same thing about the Jews. Do you agree with that, too?

The idea of gay as acceptable thing must be eliminated. It is like an idea that LSD is good for you. It must be eliminated from our society.

My opinion stands. You however are expressing violent behavior towards me. Punching me in the face is the violent behavior and a threat towards a specific member of this community.

Protocol No. 2 of Sciforums regulations states that:

http://www.sciforums.com/announcement.php?f=87

Go fuck yourself Draqon..cause apparently that's the only person on planet earth that will.

I don't know what mental illness you have, but you need to get back on your meds. You call me out for using a common phrase that includes violence? I'm not the motherfucker who called for the elimination of all gays. Talk about hypocrisy. You are a sick individual who needs serious SERIOUS help.

im in 2 minds as to wether to bother posting this because i didnt want to see this debate disintergrate, especially as fast as it has but i feel i do need to respond to draqon's comments (dont bother responding draqon because i wont be any further on this)

Firstly draqon, i have reread my posts on here and apart from calling you a bigot (and myself) based on the DICTIONARY DEFINITION of the word i have only responded to the view points in general. If tiassa or the admins feel i breached the rules then so be it,

Secondly before quoting forum rules i suggest you read THIS section:

3. Stereotyping, Insulting and name-calling

Use of vulgar or demeaning words to describe a member or a group of people will be subjected to editing or post deletion at a moderator’s discretion. The reparative use of such language could get you banned. The following are included:
· Profanity used in the description of person or member is no acceptable!
· The use of childish immature names such as but not limit to “idiot”, “twit” and “Moron” in the description of a member is not acceptable.
· Misspellings of members names that look demeaning are unacceptable
· Misspelling of words that look demeaning, examples include but not limited to: “Amerikans”, “Sheeple” and “Mooslums” are unacceptable.

Be careful of assigning character features to another poster because of his or her membership of a group (such as a particular religious belief system – or place of residence). It is acceptable to point out similarities between members of groups, but only as long as this is backed up by some kind of argument or evidence.

in reflection to THIS:

Gay people do not belong in our society, their presence is a corrosive element, a virus within the system that must be eliminated.

Go fuck yourself Draqon..cause apparently that's the only person on planet earth that will.

I don't know what mental illness you have, but you need to get back on your meds. You call me out for using a common phrase that includes violence? I'm not the motherfucker who called for the elimination of all gays. Talk about hypocrisy. You are a sick individual who needs serious SERIOUS help.

I am not calling for elimination of all gays. You are putting words in my mouth. I am however calling for elimination of gay thought in guys. The idea that gay is acceptable itself must be eliminated. Not the people. And if they cant be changed, leave them alone, but deny them any contact with children, so that they do not teach their wrong ways to the generations of the future.

When I say gay people are a virus that must be eliminated, I mean that gay thought/idea must be eliminated, not the people themselves.

If gay people cannot be changed, than they must be stopped in converting normal straight people into their corrosive ideology.

I am not calling for elimination of all gays. You are putting words in my mouth. I am however calling for elimination of gay thought in guys. The idea that gay is acceptable itself must be eliminated. Not the people. And if they cant be changed, leave them alone, but deny them any contact with children, so that they do not teach their wrong ways to the generations of the future.

keep this shit up and I'll report.

oh and by the way I know plenty of straight people willing to beat your ass for you bigoted homophobic comments.

When I say gay people are a virus that must be eliminated, I mean that gay thought/idea must be eliminated, not the people themselves.

If gay people cannot be changed, than they must be stopped in converting normal straight people into their corrosive ideology.

You are born gay, you don't "become" gay or are "converted" to being gay. It's something you are, and can no more change than the color of your skin (unless your Michael Jackson) Ask String or any other of our gay members.

I'm a boob man...does that mean an ass man is wrong? Everyone has their own opinion on what is attractive, just because you don't find it attractive doesn't make it wrong.

I am not calling for elimination of all gays
their presence is a corrosive element, a virus within the system that must be eliminated.

yes you did say..backtrack all you want.

You are breaching Protocol 3 of Sciforums Regulations.

Your breaching Protocol 0 of sciforums regulations must try in good faith to be intelligent.

I mean honestly I've met anti gay bigots that would be appalled with your views on gays

You are born gay, you don't "become" gay or are "converted" to being gay. It's something you are, and can no more change than the color of your skin (unless your Michael Jackson) Ask String or any other of our gay members.

I'm a boob man...does that mean an ass man is wrong? Everyone has their own opinion on what is attractive, just because you don't find it attractive doesn't make it wrong.

People are not born gay, people are converted into gay by gay people. Yes I know some people have high estrogen content and low testosterone and that is the chemical imbalance that causes them to have not normal tendencies towards their own sex. This must be corrected, with hormones...etc.

People are not born gay, people are converted into gay by gay people. Yes I know some people have high estrogen content and low testosterone and that is the chemical imbalance that causes them to have not normal tendencies towards their own sex. This must be corrected, with hormones...etc.

no you bigoted fool they are born.

you are in dire need of a vibrating but plug.

You are completely clueless. People are not converted to being gay..that's just they way they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back