Gaddafi: Allow Jews, Christians entry to Mecca

the UN or the US could just finish it in a week, but, no, i see on tv, everyday the same things, and same movement on the map, once the revolters go ahead, and once they go back, same the gadhafi troops
anyway, libya goverment in the eastern side, the revolters side, said that they smell someting stinky, like that there is a conspirecy
maybe gadhafi made a deal with USA, to keep things going on, to boost the military industry, and maybe to divide libay maybe, and get a part of it as a second iraq, and get oil, or, idk, ... what i'm seing, is same things, no imporevements, and i don't think that there's a plan, to actually solve that in the lesser time they can, but in the longest time they can take, and boost with it the weapons industry, and etc... like selling weapons to the revolters, if al this is over, libya have to pay for those services, and etc...

Seriously, Jewish sorcery book?

i said somekind of vodoo and jewish sorcery books, yes, books with the 6 angles star, and some with the 6 angles stars and with hebrew...
and jewish, doesnt mean, as a part of the relegion teaching, or as if somehow, sorcery is, in the relegion of jew...
and i don't care what do you think i said, i said what was their, i didnt lie ...

I'm Jewish
so?
you pompous ass.

f*-k you asshole
lmao

heh, pathetic..

go clean your a** then talk...
i didnt talk dirty to you
dushbag

Last edited:
i said somekind of vodoo and jewish sorcery books, yes, books with the 6 angles star, and some with the 6 angles stars and with hebrew...
and jewish, doesnt mean, as a part of the relegion teaching, or as if somehow, sorcery is, in the relegion of jew...
and i don't care what do you think i said, i said what was their, i didnt lie ...

so?

f*-k you asshole
lmao

heh, pathetic..

dushbag

Shadow , Is Dushbag a new expression for the Muslim community/ I noticed Chi used the term also . Good term! yeah Man! I like to use it when appropriate . It says a lot in a single expression. Lower form of attribute than even calling some one a pussy. It can be a term of endearment too . I know it don't sound like it , but it is true and seeing it in your thread response gives Me a warm feeling by seeing the term used by you . A man after my own words is what comes to mind.

So are you part of the jewish conspiracy to help the reptilians, that live on the dark side of the moon, take over the world?
THAT is funny as I was watching a show on YouTube where suddenly the person being interviewed let it slip he knew the Earth was warming specifically to benefit a reptilian race that secretly runs the world :eek:

hehe..... that's true too :)

so?

f*-k you asshole
lmao

heh, pathetic..

dushbag

First off, sorcery is related to the 5 pointed star, not the 6 pointed one.

Do you want to start a fight? I could wipe the floor with someone like you.

I don't call islam sorcery.

You sir have an inferiority complex, and its well justified.

the UN or the US could just finish it in a week, but, no, i see on tv, everyday the same things, and same movement on the map, once the revolters go ahead, and once they go back, same the gadhafi troops
anyway, libya goverment in the eastern side, the revolters side, said that they smell someting stinky, like that there is a conspirecy
maybe gadhafi made a deal with USA, to keep things going on, to boost the military industry, and maybe to divide libay maybe, and get a part of it as a second iraq, and get oil, or, idk, ... what i'm seing, is same things, no imporevements, and i don't think that there's a plan, to actually solve that in the lesser time they can, but in the longest time they can take, and boost with it the weapons industry, and etc... like selling weapons to the revolters, if al this is over, libya have to pay for those services, and etc...

When did they say that?

And weren't you just b**ching about two weeks ago that the US and UN should not get involved?

And now you support the idea?

If I remember correctly Voodoo is African...

It is called the Star of David bro...and do you even know what it is and what its for?

Sorcery...wow...

read Deuteronomy 18:11–12, Exodus 22:18, and I Samuel 28

Then we will talk about Jewish views on sorcery. ( It is from the Hebrew Bible )

Chances are he knows more about what he is talking about then you.

f*-k you asshole
lmao

heh, pathetic..

dushbag

Wow...says a lot about your character...

Way to respect yourself, others and other cultures...

if my understanding is correct most magical traditions place the emphasis on the pentacle and not the 5 pointed star its self.

Really pj?

Your going to call me on the basis of chickensh*t when this prick is literally saying far far worse?

Wow.

You know pj, I might attack people for being politically incorrect, but I attack people on both sides of the spectrum.

Last edited:
It is true that the pentacle does appear in some "magical" Grimoires, but I don't believe it is Jewish at all. The most famous being the Key of Solomon ( incorrectly attributed to Solomon ), it is from the Renaissance IIRC.

Back