Fusion Excel Pendant

do you live on a fault line?

Neither of us do now, but we have in the past. With people who are affected by seismic electric signals, the symptoms vary greatly depending on their geographic location. The two of us will suffer severe migraine attacks and all kinds of other pain and weirdness if we live near any of the major faults.

Neither of us do now, but we have in the past. With people who are affected by seismic electric signals, the symptoms vary greatly depending on their geographic location. The two of us will suffer severe migraine attacks and all kinds of other pain and weirdness if we live near any of the major faults.

that's really interesting, i wonder if we all have the capability except
some of us like you are more sensitive, migraine is a big problem for
lots of people, do they know what is causing it, sun spots maybe.

animals too. birds navigate or can see
magnetic lines of force, or so we are told, the world must look very different.

could it have anything to do with the invention of radio and electricity.

maybe the government would employ you to predict earthquakes or natural
disasters, although you may have a hard time convincing the skeptics?

that's really interesting, i wonder if we all have the capability except some of us like you are more sensitive, migraine is a big problem for
lots of people, do they know what is causing it, sun spots maybe.

It's very likely that many more people have the ability, but never make the connection.

maybe the government would employ you to predict earthquakes or natural
disasters, although you may have a hard time convincing the skeptics?

There are others who are much better at prediction than I am, and they still aren't taken very seriously. Science still has a lot to learn. I'm sure more will become known as time goes by. But the fact that people can sense a large earthquake a week or longer before it hits is evidence that the Earth DOES emit signals well in advance, so science just needs to learn more about precisely what those signals are and how to measure them.

A friend of mine just got one of the pendants, and this is her initial reaction:

"Okay, my new pendant just arrived, and I put it on as soon as I could get it warmed up enough to do so. The weather has turned cold.

It seems as if, almost as soon as I put it on (and it's still a bit chilly) that my back muscles immediately began to hurt and my breathing is more constrained than it was a few minutes ago. Surface pain in the back of my head and some skin-tightening on my head that is usually a forerunner to a headache. Also noticing some problem in swallowing and constriction in my neck. I'm going to give it a few more minutes, but I may have to put it away or let someone else try it. It may be that it just isn't for me."

So her reaction as far as the warmth of it and how it affected her breathing is the exact opposite of mine. Comments? Explanations?

She and I both have a hypersensitivity to things like electromagnetic fields, but we have at least one major difference that I'm aware of. My potassium level tends to be low, and she's hyperkalemic (way too MUCH potassium).

Yes. You're both silly wackos who believe anything.

Well, I've finally found a little bit of the information I was hoping for here: www dot scalarpendantindia dot com

This little tidbit from that site really needs to be included as part of a little users manual that should be provided with these things:

"* Although it is not typical, some individuals may experience some initial discomfort (head heaviness, light dizziness, etc.). If this happens, remove the pendant and try wearing it only for a few minutes a day, gradually extending your wear-time over a couple of days/weeks."

Definitely doesn't sound like a "placebo" to me, and my friend's unexpected reaction is not unheard of.

She and I both have a hypersensitivity to things like electromagnetic fields
No, you like to think you do. Do you have any evidence? Its easy to fool yourself into thinking such things. For instance, when someone turns a TV on often there's a very short high pitched whine as the electronics power up. If your hearing isn't accurate enough to hear it properly you might still notice something and deceive yourself into thinking "I can sense its EM field". Can you tell when your neighbour turns on their microwave? Can you tell which wires have current moving through them and which don't?

I'd believe you if you underwent double blind tests. For instance, two insulated cables run across the table, the sort which connects a lamp to the wall. You're then asked, every 10 seconds, to say which of the two (if either) of them has an active current running through it, ie the connected lamp (which you can't see) is on. The person asking the questions doesn't know either, that way its 'double blind', as any good experiment should be. If you get the answer right a statistically significant higher frequency than random guessing would then I'd believe you have 'hypersensitivity' to electromagnetic fields. Having low or high potassium isn't enough.

If the pendants have excessive heat or excessive cold then it shouldn't be hard to prove as much. Strap a small thermoprobe to the side of the metal and cover it enough so that the bits not touching the metal are covered up. Get a large container of water and put it in a room which has a well maintained temperature and allow it to reach thermal equilibrium. Measure the temperature of the water (ideally use another probe to get constant readings). Put the pendant in the water, still strapped to a probe and wait for a few hours, to allow thermal equilibrium to be reached, if the metal isn't producing or consuming heat. Then start taking readings of the water temperature and the pendant temperature for several hours.

If the pendant is producing heat out of some 'scalar field' (which I don't believe you even understand the meaning of) then it'll be able to maintain itself outside of thermal equilibrium, it'll be noticeably hotter or colder than the water. Our bodies produce heat from food stores in order to maintain our temperature, hence the same experiment done on a person would reveal we have with us access to a form of energy, this is the same principle applied to those pendants. If it isn't, its just a normal lump of metal, then its temperature will be extremely close to that of the water. And this effect should be visible at almost all temperatures, so if the pendant is producing heat then by cooling the water to a lower temperature the difference between it and the pendent will be even more noticeable.

If you can provide detailed experimental observations which confirm the effect and a reputable lab can then replicate your findings you would turn over everything overnight. Cheap, unlimited energy would solve so many of the problems the industrialised world has.

The very fact someone isn't making trillions from this demonstrates that there's nothing to your claim. An effect as obvious as "Hey, this is warm, noticeably so!" wouldn't be missed by people spending decades in labs manipulating every element on Earth (and a few we've made ourselves). Radioactivity was partly discovered because people noticed something made materials warm or would make them glow.

No, you like to think you do. Do you have any evidence? Its easy to fool yourself into thinking such things.

No, I don't "like to think I do". I would've liked to be able to lead a more normal life. If it wasn't a problem, I wouldn't be seeking solutions.

Evidence? My entire life at least as far back as October of 1989 (Loma Prieta earthquake) has been evidence to me, but it would not be evidence to anyone who hasn't been around me, nor do I care to try to prove anything to anyone.

For instance, when someone turns a TV on often there's a very short high pitched whine as the electronics power up. If your hearing isn't accurate enough to hear it properly you might still notice something and deceive yourself into thinking "I can sense its EM field".

I hear it. What may mess up my nervous system the most is infrasound, frequencies well below the range of human 'hearing'.

Can you tell when your neighbour turns on their microwave?

Not that I'm aware of. But my microwave when it's on only seems to have a measurable EMF of about 67", so I'm not sure if it would be possible to sense the field of a microwave in another house.

Can you tell which wires have current moving through them and which don't?

I can feel the difference between my TV cord (tried it when on) and a cord that's not plugged in. I can also feel energy when putting my fingers about an inch away from an electrical outlet. Can everyone??

If the pendants have excessive heat or excessive cold then it shouldn't be hard to prove as much. Strap a small thermoprobe to the side of the metal and cover it enough so that the bits not touching the metal are covered up....

As mentioned previously, it's not metal:
I believe that the "external energy source" in this case would be me myself. Human bodies have their own energy, do they not?

BTW, these things are not metal. The seller says they are "made from minerals found in volcanic ash and molded into a ceramic pendant based on a Quantum Science Technology formula. The negative ions of our pendants will run from 3k to 3.5k".

Also important to note: the 'warm energy' sensation was only obvious on the first day I came in contact with a scalar energy pendant. I now own 3 of them and have worn 2 of the 3. The pendant's initial interaction with me was unique.

...'scalar field' (which I don't believe you even understand the meaning of)...

One of the things I've read on the topic:

"Scalar simply means ‘an amount or a quantity that does not possess a direction’ such as mass, pressure and static electricity - they all exist but are not going anywhere. In opposition to this static energy are those energy states that are going somewhere like in a flowing river, wind or the explosive state of internal combustion. We tend to regard this as the only energy there is because it is visibly evident, yet we are surrounded by scalar energy which pervades everything like a giant web extending throughout the entire universe. It cannot be observed directly or indirectly or measured by conventional instruments, yet it is the energy of the body and therefore the energy that can affect the healing of that body."

Correct or incorrect? Partially correct?

Last edited:
I hear it. What may mess up my nervous system the most is infrasound, frequencies well below the range of human 'hearing'.
You sound like your'e just clutching at straws to try to convince yourself you've got perceptions beyond the average person.

I can feel the difference between my TV cord (tried it when on) and a cord that's not plugged in. I can also feel energy when putting my fingers about an inch away from an electrical outlet. Can everyone??
But you know whether the current is flowing or not. Its the very reason proper investigations are double blind, neither the person asking the questions or the person giving the answers knows the true state. If you know the TV is turns on then its easy to convince yourself you 'feel' something different from the cord, even when you don't.

Anecdotal evidence is dubious at best.

As mentioned previously, it's not metal:
Which has nothing to do with the point I was making.

Also important to note: the 'warm energy' sensation was only obvious on the first day I came in contact with a scalar energy pendant. I now own 3 of them and have worn 2 of the 3. The pendant's initial interaction with me was unique.
I know you've convinced yourself of that but that isn't enough.

One of the things I've read on the topic:

"Scalar simply means ‘an amount or a quantity that does not possess a direction’ such as mass, pressure and static electricity - they all exist but are not going anywhere. In opposition to this static energy are those energy states that are going somewhere like in a flowing river, wind or the explosive state of internal combustion. We tend to regard this as the only energy there is because it is visibly evident, yet we are surrounded by scalar energy which pervades everything like a giant web extending throughout the entire universe. It cannot be observed directly or indirectly or measured by conventional instruments, yet it is the energy of the body and therefore the energy that can affect the healing of that body."

Correct or incorrect? Partially correct?
A scalar field is a quantity defined within a region which is just a number, a scalar value. Temperature is an example, along with density of a fluid. This doesn't mean its static, scalar fields can have kinetic energy, they can have energy due to variation in time and space. A vector field is a field where a vector is defined at every point, like the flow of fluid.

Scalar, vector, spinor fields, these are all common place in theoretical physics, so your comment about people not accepting it because they can't see it is baseless. Physicists came up with, formalised and developed the notion of such fields and the new age crowd have come along and said "Oh look, physicists are discovering 'spiritual energy'" or crap like that. You want to think that pendant has unknown energies? Fine. But until you can demonstrate it in consistent, unbiased, independent tests don't for a second think that there is a single iota of scientific basis in your nonsense.

Back