Fusion Excel Pendant

Nope, I'm an engineer and a realist.
With an interest in genuine science, and a deep knowledge of woo wooism.

Oh.. you are engineer, lets start thinking of geothermal power in my next thread, how we can design a effective boring machine to reach 20 kilometers underground? Other than conventional boring methods, some trying to design heat beam to bore the hole. But my approach is using strong water jet beam to bore the hole and cut through the solid rocks. This method will save the bore head and need not any frequent replacement of the boring parts which is expensive and inefficient.

Try googling for "kinetic energy penetrators" they're the next "big thing" for deep drilling.

This pendant will increase the metabolism and the blood flow. It will also increase the blood pressure and increase the heartbeat. Prolong usage of the item will increase the chance of getting heart stroke and the high blood pressure will jeopardise your vital internal organs. My laboratory experimental result had warn you!!!

Last edited:
I can see so many of you rejecting science facts, even it is scientific. Now I know why science progress so slow in the past decades. When you are starting to reject God's power, then you start to move backward. Same as Muslim rejecting western knowledge and religion and start staying backward.

I can see so many of you rejecting science facts, even it is scientific. Now I know why science progress so slow in the past decades. When you are starting to reject God's power, then you start to move backward. Same as Muslim rejecting western knowledge and start staying backward.

Quick, take that thing off of you! It is making you loose your ability to actually think now! :runaway::truce:

I know you don't have any religion... isn't it?
And?
Is there a point to that?

But many scientists still go to church nowadays. They are not rejecting God existence and they pray more often...
True, but they don't claim any scientific basis for god or that "god's powers" have anything to do with science.
Pray more often than who?

Science is the explanation of matters that God has created. Since 100 thousands years human worship God and trust there is God existence in every aspect of their life, only in these few decades people start to think that they are more superior than God and everything exist by chances. What a stupid....

You can have your human species transform from a virus or bacteria to your current 100 kg body from tiny 0.000001 gramme or living matter? It is totally impossible. What is 0.000001 gramme body in the past 1 million year remain to be 0.000001 gramme body today...

Last edited:
Science is the explanation of matters that God has created.
Supposition, unsupported by any evidence.

Since 100 thousands years human worship God and trust there is God existence in every aspect of their life, only in these few decades people start to think that they are more superior than God and everything exist by chances. What a stupid....
Well of course we're superior.
It's hard NOT to be superior when compared with something that doesn't exist.

Well of course we're superior.
It's hard NOT to be superior when compared with something that doesn't exist.

If you claim to be superior, then you are the most stupid animal on earth.
1. AIDS virus can modify their gene to avoid detection of the human body immune system.

2. Frogs, elephant, fishes knows there is imminent danger such as earthquake and tsumani and they move to safer ground before the earthquake strike, BUT what human know before tsunami? All is dead near the coastline. What a stupid animal on earth. Frogs may laugh at you if they know your partial population is dead while they are totally safe.

3. Monkey have brilliant short-term memory. Human have worst short-term memory storage.

4. Cat can fall 10 meters without crushing to the ground, but human is at certain dead when jump from 10 meters high.

5. When you are driving a motocycle at high speed and crash to a cow, you are dead while the cow escape alive.

In this conclusion, do you still think you are still superior? STUPID

Last edited:
If you claim to be superior, then you are the most stupid animal on earth. AIDS virus...
Frogs, elephant, fishes ...
Frogs ...
Monkey ...
Cat ...
In this conclusion, do you still think you are still superior? STUPID
Oops: you said "superior to god" - which I replied to.
I stated "superior to something that doesn't exist".
And you go off on a rant about other things... things that DO exist.
Would you care to re-evaluate exactly which one of us two is stupid?
It may help with future conversations.
And your overall point (you have a point?:shrug:) would be helped if you didn't generalise so much.

Would you care to re-evaluate exactly which one of us two is stupid?
It may help with future conversations.

You will know the answer when you are dead in one day.. and your soul will leave your dead body and then you will realise your soul is not dead... remember my word and you will know you are loser then...

So you can't actually answer my point and therefore have to resort to more superstition...
I don't have a soul.

Back