For Muslims only !! Very powerful supplication .

If the content is not intended for discussion, then do not post it on a discussion forum. Consider this a warning.

well, it is for discussion !! you are very welcome to discuss it, but if you want to spit hate and islamophobia, then you are not welcome to discuss anything.

I hope you realise who you are talking to, PM. You're treading a fine line.

Porfiry IS Allah here!
"Woe unto ye who doth deny the oneness of Porfiry for you is reserved a place in the eternal fires of banishment"

From the holy scriptures of Sciforums :D

James R said:
I hope you realise who you are talking to, PM. You're treading a fine line.

Yes, I know who I am talking to ! the owner of this forum !! SO WHAT ?? if he is about to spit hate and islamophobia then he is not welcomed to post anything and I will treat him as any normal hater !

If he shows respect to me and my faith, then he will get the same in return.

As to the fact that because he is the owner and he might ban me because he does not like what I write, let me make it very clear ! I DONT CARE ! you will lose not me, there are hundreds of forums out there, you are not the only one !! right ?

If the content is not intended for discussion, then do not post it on a discussion forum. Consider this a warning.

This is what you consider "hate and islamophobia"? Members have been banned in the past for ceaselessly posting quotes from the Bible. The objective and uniform application of a community standard - namely that threads be intended as the basis for discussion, not a soapbox - is not "hate".

This has absolutely nothing to do with your faith and everything to do with the general code of etiquette here at sciforums. If you show respect to the community standards of sciforums and to me, you will get the same in return.

Fair Enough !! I understand that.

But what about those on here who spit hate and bigotry against Muslims ? are you not going to warn them as well ?

But what about those on here who spit hate and bigotry against Muslims ? are you not going to warn them as well ?

If they break forum etiquette, of course. The ideological content of a post is irrelevant to me.
I expect an apology for being called an islamophobe.

I did not call you Islamophobe, this is what I wrote:

if he is about to spit hate and islamophobia then he is not welcomed to post anything and I will treat him as any normal hater !

dont you think letting hate flow in your site gives the impression that you somehow agree with it ?

Dont you think Hate should be banned at least from morale point of view ?

So you are denying me an apology. So noted.

dont you think letting hate flow in your site gives the impression that you somehow agree with it ?

Does freedom of speech in a nation imply that the government agrees with everything that is said? Of course not, that's completely absurd. It is likewise here.

Oh dear, I understand both sides, more words will only lead to trouble.

???? truce ???

The world is on a knife edge, let us all keep our heads, at least here :)

Porfiry said:
So you are denying me an apology. So noted.

I did not call you Islamophobe !! why you insist on it ???

Does freedom of speech in a nation imply that the government agrees with everything that is said? Of course not, that's completely absurd. It is likewise here.

Hate speech lead to hate crimes, and hate crimes are as its name suggest CRIMES ! you can be sued for allowing this forum to be used as medium to preach hate against Muslims, do you know that ?

Freedom of speech has limits, I cant insult you and then claim that it is OK since it is FREEDOM OF SPEECH !! this is nonesense.

Proud_Muslim said:
Yes, I know who I am talking to ! the owner of this forum !! SO WHAT ?? if he is about to spit hate and islamophobia then he is not welcomed to post anything and I will treat him as any normal hater !
Why should he run this forum if he is not 'welcomed' to question your religious agenda.?

Should he supplicate to your faith to show respect to your faith.?

showing respect to you.?! Patting you for your posts.?!

As to the fact that because he is the owner and he might ban me because he does not like what I write, let me make it very clear ! I DONT CARE ! you will lose not me, there are hundreds of forums out there, you are not the only one !! right ?
Then why do you keep coming back here with different surname after each ban.?!

Zarkov said:
Oh dear, I understand both sides, more words will only lead to trouble.

???? truce ???

The world is on a knife edge, let us all keep our heads, at least here :)

Granted !! Let us see what prof has to say !

everneo said:
Why should he run this forum if he is not 'welcomed' to interfere with your religious agenda.?

Interfering is different from praching HATRED ! I know it is NOT his intention to preach hate or islamophobia.

Should he supplicate to your faith to show respect to your faith.?

it seems you dont understand what the word respect means, here is some basics:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=respect

5 entries found for respect.
re·spect ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-spkt)
tr.v. re·spect·ed, re·spect·ing, re·spects

To feel or show deferential regard for; esteem.
To avoid violation of or interference with: respect the speed limit.
To relate or refer to; concern.

n.
A feeling of appreciative, often deferential regard; esteem. See Synonyms at regard.
The state of being regarded with honor or esteem.
Willingness to show consideration or appreciation.
respects Polite expressions of consideration or deference: pay one's respects.
A particular aspect, feature, or detail: In many respects this is an important decision.
Usage Problem. Relation; reference. See Usage Note at regard.

Then why do you keep coming back here with different surname after each ban.?!

BS !! This is the first time I am here, I did not change my name because I was banned, I changed from Proud Syrian to Proud Muslim by my own choice, I was not banned, I think Prof can confirm that, isnt that right Prof ?

Proud_Muslim said:
Interfering is different from praching HATRED ! I know it is NOT his intention to preach hate or islamophobia.
If it helps to save your skin...

it seems you dont understand what the word respect means, here is some basics:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=respect

5 entries found for respect.
re·spect ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-spkt)
tr.v. re·spect·ed, re·spect·ing, re·spects

To feel or show deferential regard for; esteem.
To avoid violation of or interference with: respect the speed limit.
To relate or refer to; concern.

n.
A feeling of appreciative, often deferential regard; esteem. See Synonyms at regard.
The state of being regarded with honor or esteem.
Willingness to show consideration or appreciation.
respects Polite expressions of consideration or deference: pay one's respects.
A particular aspect, feature, or detail: In many respects this is an important decision.
Usage Problem. Relation; reference. See Usage Note at regard.
So, Now you know what 'respect' really means.

BS !! This is the first time I am here, I did not change my name because I was banned, I changed from Proud Syrian to Proud Muslim by my own choice, I was not banned, I think Prof can confirm that, isnt that right Prof ?
You were not banned earlier.!!! Thats why you act like this.!

You guys are so weak, you cant defeat me in any argument, you are now trying to ban me !! :p

Last edited:
Back