Flag burning

Do you think flag burning is a serious offense?

• Yes, it warrants a life sentence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, it warrants prison time

• Yes, it warrants exile

• Total voters
They fought for our right to spit on the flag. Are you seriously suggesting if I was outside your window burning a Syrian flag, you'd come out and put a bullet in my head?

It's disrespectful to them to spit on the flag

No i wouldn't, that's the government's job

But then again I wouldn't want you to die, not you:D

Maybe they are just an emotional people, you know.. of the big mouthed type.
Only as a group inciting each other will they probably take action, each separate person perhaps being afraid of getting exposed as a "pussy" if they don't comply.

Note to all future flag-burning activists: carry a BFG, and a grenade launcher, and have artillery units ready, prior to any demonstration of freedom of protest (especially in Turkey or Syria).

It might pay to have an infantry platoon or two deployed around the protest site, ready to take out any patriotic zealots (uniformed, citizen-only, police, etc).

Maybe they are just an emotional people, you know.. of the big mouthed type.
Only as a group inciting each other will they probably take action, each separate person perhaps being afraid of getting exposed as a "pussy" if they don't comply.
No

Yes, you would:

I never said I'd put a bullet in their head. I'd be pissed and hell maybe even get physical but I wont kill them

That is the governments job

Seems like it though.

I never said I'd put a bullet in their head. I'd be pissed and hell maybe even get physical but I wont kill them

That is the governments job
Beating someone "to pulp" isn't far off from killing someone.
In fact, by beating someone "to pulp" you run a considerable risk of indeed killing that person.
Human pulp = dead human. I don't see how any living being turned into pulp can still function as a living being.

Ok I'd be pissed and for serious offenders there's no reason why the governmet shouldn't punish them

Beating someone "to pulp" isn't far off from killing someone.
In fact, by beating someone "to pulp" you run a considerable risk of indeed killing that person.
Human pulp = dead human. I don't see how any living being turned into pulp can still function as a living being.

You're on a mission here, aren't you Enmos? :spank:

:roflmao:

OK enmos so if someone burned the dutch flag and spat on it you wouldn't be even remotely offended?

Can you kill traitors by your own hand according to your law ?

Who is "your"? Mine? Syria's? Mine, that would be if I were in charge?

IMO with all criminals I don't have a problem with vigilantes IF THEY DON'T HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE so if they are sure one hundred percent, like they see the guy mugging someone or something, then no reason not to.

Who is "your"? Mine? Syria's? Mine, that would be if I were in charge?

IMO with all criminals I don't have a problem with vigilantes IF THEY DON'T HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE so if they are sure one hundred percent, like they see the guy mugging someone or something, then no reason not to.

No I mean your countries law, or whatever country you come from if you don't live there anymore.

Mate, I like the country I live in, but I don't OWN the bloody thing (and nor does it own me)...??

Try coming here and pissing on a Maori taonga, you should get the hang of "tribal lore", and what a "sacred object" is, right before someone splits your skull open with a patu, maybe.

Back