Filming Sex

I would think she could tell but If he had some hidden camera then no I don't think that's right at all. They would have to form some kind of agreement...

before or after the filming? What's the harm in filming and then saying "Here's something I want you to see....."

The harm is in the unintended consequences. Let's say you leave the camera/video,mpv player around and one friend sees it and takes it. The movie ends up on the internet and hubby will have a hard time explaining it to his boss, the principal. :)

The harm is in the unintended consequences. Let's say you leave the camera/video,mpv player around and one friend sees it and takes it. The movie ends up on the internet and hubby will have a hard time explaining it to his boss, the principal. :)

But every one of those unintended consequences could happen even if the person knew.
And people really give people a hard time for having sex with their spouse?

Sure, but imagine if the spouse DIDN'T know and his boss greets him in the morning:

"Man, you are a donkey, you animal!"

Also even in a marriage there is invasion of privacy, like opening letters, reading diaries and yes, filming sex acts. :)

Is it ethical for a person to film themselves having sex with their spouse and not tell them?

Who cares about ethics? They can't be used to punish somone by law.

Should it be illegal? No. But, if the viewing of the film by others causes the spouse harm, then of course they need to be responsible for what harm they cause.

Memories are by nature unharmfull. Recorded data is tantamount to memories. Sharing memories (data) could possibley create harm to others.

Actually, I haven't thought the last point through. I may be wrong. It may not cause any harm. If I jump the gun, I say it would. That may only be social conditioning based upon erroroneous thought.

i dont know but making image capture devices so small and unnoticeable is stripping away personal freedoms more than anything i have witnessed.

i dont know but making image capture devices so small and unnoticeable is stripping away personal freedoms more than anything i have witnessed.

If I have a nanny cam and it captures the nanny hitting my kid, is the nanny harmed by me releasing the tape?
If teh nanny and her boyfriend are having sex on my couch, is the nanny harmed by me releasing the tape?

If I have a nanny cam and it captures the nanny hitting my kid, is the nanny harmed by me releasing the tape?

Sure, her reputation could be shot. I still think it may even be the right thing to do (ofcourse, it -might- matter if your kid hit first and how big your kid is).

Orleander said:
If the nanny and her boyfriend are having sex on my couch, is the nanny harmed by me releasing the tape?

She could be. I'm sure there are many people, yes even many men, who would prefer not to be seen 'doing it' on tape. It can do anything from cause mild embarassment to losing one's job. And this is assuming that the sex was legal (nannies and/or their boyfriends aren't always of age).

Back