Feminist teacher defends her prostitution

Lol... agreed. But I swore I saw gold at the bottom of the pit... no idea where that went though;)

"Maybe but woman at bars are looking for long term relationships correct?"

.....what? HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

'cause the marryin' type hangs about sleezy bars now apparently

Adultery is not a crime in most states.
There are other meanings of the word crime

No, she's selling her ability to fuck. That's a skill, cherry. .
Is that a skill they should teach at schools?

Really Okinrus you should consider a monastic life. I am not ridiculing you either, I just find it difficult to believe that you could survive in the real world.
We are in the world and no one will survive. I've considered it but I'd rather work in the computer field, get married etc. I'm open to possibilty but I'm not that good.

I don't think men "seek" long term relationships. They're more roped into them.
Well I seek a long term relationship and well I seem to be a man.

Lol... agreed. But I swore I saw gold at the bottom of the pit... no idea where that went though
When the stones turn to gold you will know.

The reason you are probably 'socially enept' is because you have these views of everything which are just going to isolate you.
No, that's not why. It's extremely painful to see men throw away a wife, a family and everything else for a prostitute. Is that what makes me isolated?

not all skills are taught in school. the cheap ones are only selling a warm body to have sex with. the good ones, who charge hundreds or thousands of dollars, certainly are skilled at sex. they are the type to know sex instruction books inside and out, performing every trick in the book if the customer pays for it. giving a proper blowjob is difficult and requires plenty of skill (excepting on adolescent boys). there are tricks involving the tongue, you have to know how to handle teeth, how much pressure from your lips, reading response and adjusting accordingly, how to take him in the mouth and when to do it, you must know the degrees of sensitivity of the different areas and which movements with the tongue and mouthparts to perform there, you have to take into account speed. building up to the point of orgasm in the most eloquent way possible is an art. it requires a background of knowledge and practice, no less a skill than cutting hair or massaging people.

not all people who go to prostitutes are married. if they are, they probably shouldn't be. if they must stay unhappily married for whatever reason, i doubt the wife would care much so long as she gets to go out and do the same thing.

there are some who do not believe in monogamy and a prostitute is obviously one such person. why should she care if he is having sex with or in relationships with other women or men?

Okinrus a most men don't discard their families or wives after seeing a prostitute. They don't go home and say to their wives "I have paid for sex and now i am leaving you and the kids".

Are married men your only concern? There are lots of single men who pay for sex also.

not all skills are taught in school. the cheap ones are only selling a warm body to have sex with. the good ones, who charge hundreds or thousands of dollars, certainly are skilled at sex.
Love is quite different and does not require or need thousands of dollars. Isn't sex supposed to be an expression of love?

not all people who go to prostitutes are married. if they are, they probably shouldn't be. if they must stay unhappily married for whatever reason, i doubt the wife would care much so long as she gets to go out and do the same thing.
Should the kids care?

there are some who do not believe in monogamy and a prostitute is obviously one such person. why should she care if he is having sex with or in relationships with other women or men?
She's commiting adultry.

Originally posted by okinrus
Love is quite different and does not require or need thousands of dollars. Isn't sex supposed to be an expression of love?
Sometimes it is, but othertimes sex is just sex. I'm willing to bet you have never actually had sex. Funny how people are willing to judge stuff they know nothing about, based soley on what their cult tells them.

Should the kids care?

No. Why should they?

She's commiting adultry.

Adultry is a christian concept in this country... and surprise, we aren't all christian. Which is funny when you consider that more 'cheaters' in this country are christian.

It is up to the couple what they are willing to except. Going out behind your wifes back is most certainly wrong. Some couples do it openly. Either way, it is non of your concern as it DOESN'T EFFECT YOU AT ALL. You have yet to give out good reasons why it shouldn't be legal.

Let alone you are completely ignoring that most men who go to prostitutes are probably single. The adultry point is moot. Do you think if the prostitute asked the guy would say "yeah, and 3 kids too"? No, especially he knew it meant she wouldn't serve him.

okinrus:
There are other meanings of the word crime

It does not matter - America is not a Christian country and thus should not define its laws based on Christian concepts.

Is that a skill they should teach at schools?

It does not matter whether it should be taught in schools - it is still a skill.

No, that's not why. It's extremely painful to see men throw away a wife, a family and everything else for a prostitute. Is that what makes me isolated?

Your seething hatred for the opposite sex might have something to do with it. Grow up Okinrus - it's the 21st century and women are no longer things that are "thrown away".

Not that I'm suprised to see a Christian exhibiting ressentiment. :rolleyes:

Isn't sex supposed to be an expression of love?

You know, I had regarded this discussion as futile and wasn't going to reply any longer. Then I realized why I can't - you just keep coming up with the funniest things!

No okinrus, sex is not an expression of love.

She's commiting adultry.

Who cares?

how can she be guilty of a concept, adultry, neither of them believe in?

god almighty, you are sheltered. it is sweet that you believe in true love and monogamy and sex for expression of love and all that supercute stuff. you'll make a nice flandersian husband/father some day. i too believe in monogamy. but you cannot seriously be so naive that you think everyone is like you and believes and behaves the same as you. some people just like having sex, no strings attached. no fuzzy emotions, no shame or guilt, no wedding rings. just having a good ol' romp in the sack for the pleasure of it and moving on. this is just the way it is.

The so called male chauvinists would love to fuck a feminist for $250 per hour. feminity is available at their disposal for just $250 / hour that too from a defender bitch..:D

Back