Female sexual assult and how it's treated

I know that it's just the ol' male in me, but I just have a hard time buying that a woman can rape a young boy (or older one, for that matter!). If the boy is scared or nervous or whatever, his little dick ain't gonna' get hard ...how does a woman rape him?

Rape is about violence and power, ain't it? At least that's what "they" say about women being raped ...that it ain't about sex, it's about violence against women and power over them. So if that's really what rape is, then how can a woman rape a young boy?

Baron Max

do you also think he was willingly sodomized?

are you hitting on me? :bugeye:

Yes. I enjoy being disruptive. ;)

I know that it's just the ol' male in me, but I just have a hard time buying that a woman can rape a young boy (or older one, for that matter!). If the boy is scared or nervous or whatever, his little dick ain't gonna' get hard ...how does a woman rape him?

Rape is about violence and power, ain't it? At least that's what "they" say about women being raped ...that it ain't about sex, it's about violence against women and power over them. So if that's really what rape is, then how can a woman rape a young boy?

Baron Max

Sex is about power. Rape isn't always about violence, but can just as easily be about manipulating someone into the act.
Sodomized? You mean fucked in the ass? Women can do that? How?

1) You lack imagination, or maybe your lady friends just lack fingers and toys.
2) Sodomy can pretty much refer to any sex act outside of hetero-vaginal.

Psh, put up or shut up. There's a real lack of twelve year olds in my area, so God knows what I'll do. And I already impaled all my kittens! :p

In all seriousness, yeah, women are so often displayed as sex objects, but we're not really viewed as enjoying sex, so we tend to get away with more. Goldang patriarchy and Victorian period, always backfiring! ;)

It's Saturday, and I'm kind of pretty and pretty damn smart and nice. If I were a pedophile, I'd have a date. But noooo, I have to like the company of adults.

Lol :). It's not so hard for me to talk online, but when it comes to talking to people I don't know in person, it's another story. Which is probably why the closest thing I have to dates these days are online ones, lol :).

Baron Max said:
Sodomized? You mean fucked in the ass? Women can do that? How? ....

beats me, I've never done that to a person. I suppose with something they bought. But its in the charges against them.

Maybe she put her finger in a sec. That's the problem with such charges; they're so dang vague. What I'd like to hear is what the -boy- has to say. Does he feel violated? Or is he going to end up having one (or both) of these women as life partners further down the road, as was the case with Vili Fualaau and Mary Kay Letourneau? This is the problem in our society; because of the vagueness of our laws we frequently treat real, -forced- rape and consensual sex as if they were the same thing.

Is that little icon pic the pic you were referring to? If so, you look nice :).

Yup. In fact, my resume says "very nice woman" AND "clean cut." ;) I put the avatar up in case any twelve year olds wander on. (And to tick off the uptight.)

Lol :). It's not so hard for me to talk online, but when it comes to talking to people I don't know in person, it's another story. Which is probably why the closest thing I have to dates these days are online ones, lol :).

Why is it easier to talk to people online for you? Most of the men I've dated have said this. They've also been very bright introverts. I just find this interesting.

Baron Max

Apparently if you put pressure on a certain gland or nerve (according to someone on scienceforums.net anyway) he'll get hard even if he doesn't want to. They didn't go into detail, but, apparently you can do this...Ugh. I feel kind of sick now.

Maybe she put her finger in a sec. That's the problem with such charges; they're so dang vague. What I'd like to hear is what the -boy- has to say. Does he feel violated? Or is he going to end up having one (or both) of these women as life partners further down the road, as was the case with Vili Fualaau and Mary Kay Letourneau? This is the problem in our society; because of the vagueness of our laws we frequently treat real, -forced- rape and consensual sex as if they were the same thing.

As Oprah said, it doesn't matter if a child enjoys the act or feels violated. Having sex with someone who isn't capable of making very big decisions is a no-no in the Western world.

Do you really think a 12 year old can decide whether or not he's ready for sex with an adult woman?

Also, statutory rape isn't really forced. That's pretty clear.

scott3x said:
Is that little icon pic the pic you were referring to? If so, you look nice :).

Yup. In fact, my resume says "very nice woman" AND "clean cut." ;) I put the avatar up in case any twelve year olds wander on. (And to tick off the uptight.)

Laugh :).

takandjive said:
scott3x said:

Why is it easier to talk to people online for you? Most of the men I've dated have said this. They've also been very bright introverts. I just find this interesting.

I guess I'm fairly sensitive to what a woman thinks of me. The more attractive I find them, the more sensitive I am. Online, though, I don't really know what they look like, most of the time. This eases the pressure somewhat. Even if there's an exchange of pics, I get to pick my favourite (the avatar I have up is one of me taken almost 12 years ago, when I was 21ish and still relatively unjaded.)

I frequently don't even have to be the first to start talking; just join one of these online discussions and boom, I'm in the game, atleast publicly.

I've had 2 girlfriends; the first came about due to rather unusual circumstances and ended with said unusual circumstances about 2 months later, the second I met online first. I was with her a year. By the time I had girlfriends at all, though, I'd decided that I was polyamorous. I think the biggest point of transition from my thinking monogamously to polyamorously happened when I loved 2 sisters when I was about 20; one was about 18, the other perhaps 16. It never got beyond the traditional mexican kiss on the cheek in terms of the physical, but the emotional was a different matter. And yes, this happened in Mexico, where I vacationed often with my family, back when my parents were still together.

scott3x said:

As Oprah said, it doesn't matter if a child enjoys the act or feels violated. Having sex with someone who isn't capable of making very big decisions is a no-no in the Western world.

It should be a big no-no in any part of the world. The real question is, when is a person capable of making decisions about their sexual activities? Should they all be lumped together or should we separate various sexual activities? In truth, we already do even though we don't even think about it; hugs, touches and kisses are generally thought of as more benign then skinny dipping with friends and skinny dipping is below 'the deed' (aka sexual intercourse).

takandjive said:
Do you really think a 12 year old can decide whether or not he's ready for sex with an adult woman?

Vili Fualaau first had sex when he was 13 with his future wife, teacher Mary Kay Letourneau, who was 34 at the time. She was jailed, had a kid, got out. They went at it again. She was jailed again, had another kid and got out again. By that time, Vili was of age, got the restriction from seeing her lifted and married her a while after. What -I'm- waiting for is for society to apologize to them. It may happen after my time. They did write a book though: translated from french, it means, 'only one crime, love'. I haven't had the opportunity to read it, even though I do know french to some extent, but perhaps some day.

takanjive said:
Also, statutory rape isn't really forced. That's pretty clear.

Apparently you didn't notice, but Orleander made no mention of statutory rape. She said it was rape. So did the article, although the article also said sex. Perhaps the legal charge was 'statutory rape'. It could have been consensual as well. The boy may even find it to be a good event marred by society's messing with his love life, as I believe Vili would describe his relationship with Mary Kay Letourneau, or at the very least, that it would have been if society hadn't decide to get puritanical on his sexual partners.

In summation: when it comes to 'children' and 'sex', people have been known to twist words so much that it really becomes hard to tell what actually happened. You get a bunch of high brow reporters stating x, y or z and very little, if any, statements from the people who were involved in the sexual event(s). Personally, I remember a very good article concerning a female teacher and a male student in Playboy Magazine. Playboy is, as you might imagine, a little more liberal when it comes to such things, and the author said things in a way I really liked; his own daughter had been taught by the teacher in question, but all he ever knew about the teacher at the time that she was fairly strict when it came to the students doing their won work.

In his article, he said that he would have given his left arm to have had a sexual relationship with the good looking teacher when he was a kid that the student in question did the deed with. And I remember atleast one case where a male teacher was outed as having had sex with a female student because the female student in question was apparently boasting of the event with friends.

So before people go hollering that the male or student was messed up by having sex with a teacher, we might consider asking the students themselves what they think. And not just right after the fact, when we may think that it's only a temporary thing, but years after, as in the case of Vili Fualaau. I will certainly grant that -some- adult-minor relationships can be harmful to one or both parties. I think what should be done is to start paying attention to why some of them work and some of them don't. Sooner or later I think we'll realize that the most important thing is to make sure that abusive practices aren't occuring regardless of age (sexual harassment in the workplace, anyone?), instead of thinking that age differential should be the most important thing to watch for.

Last edited:
VI if you want to prove this to barron just ask a gay guy to blow him. Even someone who is compleatly straight will orgasium if a guy blows him because its a phyisological (not a psycological) responce

scott3x are you talking about my artical because if you are you will NEVER find the words "statitory rape" in an australian artical. It doesnt exist

the terms are sexual penitration of a person under.... (age decideds the penelty) or just unlawful sexual penitration

the media dont even bother, they just say that ... is aleged to have had sex with a ... year old

scott3x are you talking about my artical because if you are you will NEVER find the words "statitory rape" in an australian artical. It doesnt exist

the terms are sexual penitration of a person under.... (age decideds the penelty) or just unlawful sexual penitration

the media dont even bother, they just say that ... is aleged to have had sex with a ... year old

it is illegal, the term may not exist but that is different story.

didnt i just say it was illegal?
my point was that if hes looking for the artical to say "... was charged with statitory rape" he wont find it, he will find that "... is accused of having sex with a ... year old" because thats how the australian media word these sorts of stories

The difference is that 'statutory' implies the parties involved complied. Although i am not 100% certain of the technicalities involved.

Back