Fat people sue McDonalds

i didnt say that there werent burgers close to 1000 calories, shit i dont know anything about other fast food places besides mcdonalds, the only reason i know about mcdonalds is because im a manager there. im not the big calorie count or anything like that!!! :)

What? You're not the Princess of Calories? The McDonald's basic burger is a tasty morsel. Glad to know it's relativity healthy.

Originally posted by zanket
What? You're not the Princess of Calories? The McDonald's basic burger is a tasty morsel. Glad to know it's relativity healthy.

i didn't exactly say that it was healthy, i just said that it didnt have a 1000 calories. That doesn't include all the fat grams and if it werent for all the grease that were in the burgers then it would be reasonably healthy!

Really i dont i see the biggy in why everybody is picking out McDonalds to sue, besides the fact that it is the biggest fast food resturant chain that there is w/ the most $$ and that's what it is really all about anyway. Burger King, Wendy's, Sonic, Hardees, Bun Makers, and Rallys(just to name a few) have just as many calories in there food as McDonalds if not more. Hey i have an idea why dont we tell the obese people in America to sue all restaurants w/ all you can eat buffets because im sure they eat more at places like that then they do at a fast food joint. Actually, everyone has a problem w/ over eating at buffet style restaurants. so heres an idea anyone wanting to make a quick $ sue a buffet style restaraunt such as Ryan's.:) :)

Back