Famous people who denounce Christianity

Acid Cowboy said:
Can you provide concrete evidence that Islam its teachings are completely true and accurate?

And why do I need to that....Look back in my post and tell me what is the most important component of my claim..

The Quran(criteria) is my book and Islam (submission to god) is my religion.

MY is the key element. I claim the Quran to be MY book, and Islam to be MY religion. I didn't claim the Quran and Islam to be THE ONLY religion. I have all concrete evidence that I need to arrive to MY assessment.

guthrie said:
ASsuming, of course, that there is a god. Can you prove it to someone else? I can demonstrate that water boils at 100 degrees C at sea level on the planet earth. Can you demonstrate that we will meet your god after we die?

I can easily demonstrate to you that you will meet your death with 100% certainty...Nothing in life is more certain than death....and meeting your death is a contingency to the certain return to your creator. Of course, you don't even have the patience for living the next minute and can't demonstrate to us anything about the certainty of your future, so how can I expect you to know anything about death or your creator.

Instead of saying, prove to me..now..now......throw the towel and admit that you know nothing about your life or death.

You talk about certainty of my future? What makes you so certain about yours? Your belief? if so, that is something you cannot demonstrate to anybody else, ergo, what can you tell me about your postulated creator that I can agree with? I mean what kind of person are you who thinks you know about you life and death? I know a little, and the future is a mystery to me.
Plus you have not addressed how it is that human is connected to God, short of inside your head, with your beliefs, which you cannot demonstrate to anyone else satisfaction.

Flores said:
Just like a Sumarai is useless in a period of peace, an Atheist is useless in the presence of a truth manifest creator......With no room to wiggle and no more discussions about how was an Atheist created, an Atheist will never understand the joy and potential of being a human.

Big claims there. Surely an atheist would at least provide contrast in the presence of a "truth manifest creator"? Just as you can't have good without evil, maybe you can't have religious fundamentalists without atheists. :)

And I know many atheists who understand the joy and potential of being a human.

Hi Flores,

I can easily demonstrate to you that you will meet your death with 100% certainty...
Please go ahead and provide the demonstration.

Nothing in life is more certain than death....
All leading scientists in the field of anti-aging research state that death through aging will no longer be inevitable within a few years. I believe that negates your assertion of ‘certainty’. Your statement can only refer to the past, the future is very uncertain in this field. These scientists describe aging as a disease to be cured like any other.

…admit that you know nothing about your life or death.
This appears to apply equally to you as well, wouldn’t you agree?

Kat

Katazia said:
All leading scientists in the field of anti-aging research state that death through aging will no longer be inevitable within a few years.

I also say that my research is important for society in grant applications and to the media. It doesn't mean that it is.

Do I need to explain more?

Hiya James,

And I know many atheists who understand the joy and potential of being a human.

Do you think that believers in a God or God's understand what the joy and potential of a human being is?

Thanks

Dave

:EDITED As wrong question was implied.

Last edited:
My name is my religion!!

I can easily demonstrate to you that you will meet your death with 100% certainty...

And you wont?

Do you think that believers in a God or God's understand what the joy and potential of a human being is?

Yea they do we all do wether atheist or theist and agnostic, we are after all human we all understand being human.

It is the "belief" of diferent dogmas, religions, superstitions that seperates us, from one another, groups, and even countries.

Religious dogma and their ancient literature were atempts at metaphisical philosophy, when one is trying to define the world we live in and has no answers it is easy to claim that a superior being must exist, do to lack of epistemology, these ancient themes are still believed till today. Ancient myths had many gods, it was the god of Abraham that changed literally the world. (this is historical fact) at least of western standards.

Nothing in life is more certain than death

So you don't pay taxes?

an Atheist is useless in the presence of a truth manifest creator......With no room to wiggle and no more discussions about how was an Atheist created, an Atheist will never understand the joy and potential of being a human.

Thanks for morning joke!! LMAO!!!

Tell me something flores;

Do you feel guilt when you see a prety woman?.

We don't

Do you feel guilt making love to a woman?

We don't

Can you perform to please a woman?

Doubtfull!! Atheist make better lovers, we feel no guilt by pleasing our partners.

So in essesen theist know litle of how to live with out feeling guilty for anything they do!!!!

;)

Godless.

So in essesen theist know litle of how to live with out feeling guilty for anything they do!!!!

;)
Thats it. You have a concrete reason to be an atheist.

May devils be your partners in hell... :D

Godless said:
My name is my religion!!
Tell me something flores;

Do you feel guilt when you see a prety woman?.

Not at all....I see her every morning in the shower mirror....I'm the prettiest most intelligent best overall package woman that have ever lived...You should also see how beautifull are my kids, 2 and 4. I am a perfect design by god, so how can I denounce god?

Last edited:
davewhite04:

I'm sure they do. They're human too.

ooops!!.

Well Flores; :eek:

My mistake!. LOL

However my point is the quilt trip most religions make their patrons feel for natural behavior.

Thats it. You have a concrete reason to be an atheist.

It took a litle more than that! but I have no problem I don't believe in hell either!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Godless.

Flores said:
..With no room to wiggle and no more discussions about how was an Atheist created,.
fyi,
I have already met my maker,and guess what,
there's two of them! ;)
man and a woman.
how were the believers made?from pile of dust? :rolleyes:

jcarl said:
How many of you actually think that Uma Thurman(on the Agnostic List-which begs the question: how do she know we can't know anything about God?) has been to a Religion class?
seriously though,what can we know,
the dude's invisible after all,
,and some say beyond our consciousnes,comprehension?

Flores said:
I can easily demonstrate to you that you will meet your death with 100% certainty...Nothing in life is more certain than death...
unless you are Q the omnipotent being. :D

and since almost everything man has dreamed about
(,such as flying,traveling to the stars etc.) since the begining of time has happened,
what if we become so technologicaly advanced that imortality will hapen some day?

Flores said:
Just like a Sumarai is useless in a period of peace, an Atheist is useless in the presence of a truth manifest creator.....
the truth is;
the atheists live for now and here,trying to make the world/life better for everyone.b/c we know this life is all you have!
god is the most unreliable person to ask for help!
if it wasnt for atheists/free thinkers,scientists,
we would still be living on flat Earth,praying to some gods for rain and to heal the sick instead of taking them to the hospital!

atheists have to drag the primitive,skydady worshipers into the modern/improved life and what do the believers do?
trying to teach stupid nonsense and lies such as 6 day creationism,etc.
cretenism is more like it!

Q25 said:
seriously though,what can we know,
the dude's invisible after all,
,and some say beyond our consciousnes,comprehension?

He can allow us to know aspects about him. True we can't know everything about him. We can't figure them out ourselves, but God can help us realize it.

Quote:
He can allow us to know aspects about him. True we can't know everything about him. We can't figure them out ourselves, but God can help us realize it.

Wouldn't this experice be totally subjective?, hence one could not prove to another that god exists objectively?.

Godless.

Back