It's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about this for awhile.

Throughout history how do we know Apes to live-

Do they live amongst other species?

AGAIN - how many different species live within close proximity to each another?

Can someone come up with a reasonable explanation?

How did the continent of Asia become populated with (in this example) three distinct versions of the human form? Japan, Korea and China, here we have three distinct cultures with differing features.

The variations are slight but enough so that these three groups can tell one another apart. However, their appearance is unique to that continent.

Now tell me how did evolution (ape to human) occur with such distinction? was this selective evolution?

Now consider the continent of Africa, which is in it's natural state populated by Africans...

I guess my main queries are - why was human evolution so selective and why were regions of the earth pupulated with remarkable distinction.

May not be the smoking gun but does anyone here have an explanation? Broken down it (theory of evolution) has some major gaps.

The obvious inference with the use of syngameons to classify would be to acknowledge the plausibility of all the kinds of animals being on Noah's Ark, an obviously upalatable notion for the mainstreamers, so the species concept will not go down easily.

Except that Noah's Ark is a crock.

Hey John99, Tiras became Thrace, Javan (Iawan) became Ionian, Tarshish became Tharsin (Tartessos), Misraim (Misr) became Egypt, also know as Khem (Cham, Ham), Sin became Sinkiang, Heth became Hethite (Hittite), Rama was of northwest India, as was Cush (Hindu Kush), and Cush was also in Kish and Kush (Ethiopia), and Eber became Hebrew, and Canaan became the Phoenicians and other tribes mentioned in Genesis 10 as offspring of him.

Saquist said:
But that hasn't been the case...Creationist gave science a great head start. All the great discoveries were accomplished by creationist or should I call them catastrophist such as Copernicus, Newton, Kepler....

Great. Newton was a creationist. Big deal. He isn't famous for his theories of a six thousand year old universe, he is famous for his theory of gravity, which is wonderfully accurate and logically consistent. His writings on biblical history, however, are anything but.

The two understandings are completely and entirely mutally exclusive.

Only if you believe in a God that doesn't obey the laws of physics. Then all bets are off.

Uniformitarianism is the result and it's all linked to that initial anti-genesis motivations. So while I consider getting science and religion away from each other...alienation was not a propper scientific agenda.

In no way can I accept this conclusion. Uniformitarianism (?) is what christianity is all about.

I'm saying that they aren't challenging the norm...
We are taught creatures...how often do we challenge that teaching when the consquences are so obvious...

The "norm" in America certainly isn't athiesm.

"I was amazed at the faith demonstrated in (your recent article). The faith that over the course of 600 million years an organism containing one cell could mutate and evolve into a human with ten trillion cells. The faith that this single-cell organism could have the poetential and disposition to evolve into a human. And the faith that this singel-cell organism appeared on the scene with no explanation for its origin. The faith indeed to move mountains."

A Letter to the Nat'l Geo on it's article on evolution. Written by Dick Van Eck in Yorba Linda, CA

Yep, evolutionists have lots and lots of faith! Perhaps even more than the creationists! ....LOL!

Baron Max

Baron Max:

Try to educate yourself just a little. Obviously, you know next to nothing about evolution if you think it is faith-based.

Are you confused about evolution as well, John99?

There are many quick primers on the web, aren't there? Haven't you even looked at one?

So how did this come about?

How did the continent of Asia become populated with (in this example) three distinct versions of the human form? Japan, Korea and China, here we have three distinct cultures with differing features.

The variations are slight but enough so that these three groups can tell one another apart. However, their appearance is unique to that continent.

Now tell me how did evolution (ape to human) occur with such distinction? was this selective evolution?

Now consider the continent of Africa, which is in it's natural state populated by Africans...

I guess my main queries are - why was human evolution so selective and why were regions of the earth pupulated with remarkable distinction.

May not be the smoking gun but does anyone here have an explanation? Broken down it (theory of evolution) has some major gaps.

John99:

Human beings migrated from Africa and formed separate communities. These communities had various degrees of in-breeding, which over time and via the processes of evolution, led to some genes determining particular features to be more common in the overall populations.

Now tell me how did evolution (ape to human) occur with such distinction?

What distinction are you referring to?

What about it?

I don't understand what you mean? "Selective" of what? What kind of "distinction"?

n explanation? Broken down it (theory of evolution) has some major gaps.

What gaps do you think there are?

Because no one here has been able to explain it?

...LOL! No, John, it's easy to explain. There was this one tiny little one-celled creature in the primordial soup of early Earth. Then some of it's kids climbed out onto the land to play and just stayed there. Then soon, a few of those creature's kids played around long enough to turn into humans.

Hell, that's easy to understand, ain't it? See? I've explained evolution in just a few simple sentences. :D

Baron Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back