Evolution - True Or False

It's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this shows even the slightest instance of any kind of intellectual evolution in humans or fruit flies.

Interestingly, the increase in human brain size was not correlated to invention, or the rise of civilization. Neanderthals had larger brains than modern humans. It must have been something else that lead to our capacity for invention, perhaps that something was speech.

Interestingly, the increase in human brain size was not correlated to invention, or the rise of civilization. Neanderthals had larger brains than modern humans. It must have been something else that lead to our capacity for invention, perhaps that something was speech.

perhaps? but no, i dont think so.

None of this shows even the slightest instance of any kind of intellectual evolution in humans or fruit flies.

Since you now want to address the development of intelligence, how about the evolution of tool use, and the spread of tools in early human settlements?

I'm sure your local library has a great selection of books on the advancement and spread of different cert point designs.

This progression holds pretty well across all the continents, although the designs vary by geographical area, and are limited by available trade routes. Use of bone, stone, wood, and different metals depends on time frame and geographic location. See also: cave paintings, religious burial, pendant carving, tattoos, structure design, agriculture, and other areas of pre-historical human activity of which we have plenty of evidence today.

perhaps? but no, i dont think so.

Why not? What evidence do you have that suggests otherwise? What theory fits the available evidence better?

is that nice?:bawl:
No, but life isn't nice. We don't get to pick what we want reality to be. The logic you use to determine your Italian Ancestry is identical to that which ties us to the Primate family.

a glowing pig has nothing to do with evolution - ape to man.

The stages of *primate ancestor* to man is 1/1,000,000,000,000th of what is covered by evolutionary theory. Since you are arguing about ape-to-man now, do you then agree that evolution applies to all living things *other* than man?

Obviously they [pigs] do glow under the right circumstances. it's a new discovery, that was allways there.

I will re-quote this, simply so the absurdity of the claim will not be forgotten. John99; do you even realize that you have claimed, in a public forum, that pigs naturally glow under blacklights?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back