Evolution - True Or False

It's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And for some reason my quote was on your post. I made no mention of ghost. You seemed to be speaking to me and refrencing my quote. Therefore I responded.

And you referenced me, where I was responding to spaceman about anecdotal evidence of spirits and ghosts.

Creationists believe evolution per se, but not Darwinian evolution, where that premised prmordial ooze strangely changed into the various animals and plants.

Please show me where Darwin mentioned, "goo". From what I understand, Natural selection is to describe the variation in the life, I'm not to sure how deeply it goes into the origins of life. However I am sure you can point me in the right direction to the passage that Darwin mentions we come from "goo".

Unless of course you were lying in which case I am quite happy to accept your excuse or dodge.

The premise of the Darwinian evolution which is force-fed our kids in public schools is that all life-forms evolved from "primordial ooze," check your local biology text book.

What a worthless point to argue IceAge, who cares if it was goo, ooze, or slime?

It is merely representing the fact that all life on earth began as single cell organisms.

You still should be able to understand the bigger picture, but then again...

The premise of the Darwinian evolution which is force-fed our kids in public schools is that all life-forms evolved from "primordial ooze," check your local biology text book.

:crazy: Can you show me specifically where and in which "Biology book", or other document whereby "primordial ooze" is mentioned by Darwin. If its not mentioned by Darwin fully define "Darwinian Evolution", and which mechanic of "Darwinian evolution" specifically mentions "primordial ooze".

Thanks.

Edit: I think you are confusing evolution with abiogenisis., taken from wiki :

The origin of life from self-catalytic chemical reactions is not a part of biological evolution, but rather of pre-evolutionary abiogenesis.

Ok then, how 'bout all creatures came from simple one-cell creatures?

Basic History of life as we know it:

Fossil evidence indicates that the diversity and complexity of modern life has developed over much of the 4.57 billion year history of Earth. Oxygenic photosynthesis emerged around 3 billion years ago, and the subsequent emergence of an oxygen-rich atmosphere made the development of aerobic cellular respiration possible around 2 billion years ago. In the last billion years, simple multicellular plants and animals began to appear in the oceans. Soon after the emergence of the first animals, the Cambrian explosion, a geologically brief period of remarkable biological diversity, originated all the major body plans, or phyla, of modern animals.

About 500 million years ago (mya), plants and fungi colonized the land, and were soon followed by arthropods and other animals. Amphibians first appeared around 300 mya, followed by reptiles, then mammals around 200 mya and birds around 100 mya. The human genus arose around 2 mya, while the earliest modern humans lived 200 thousand years ago.

Please remember to keep abiogenisis and evolution separate in future.

k thanks :)

Apology to iceage person.

Darwin did support abiogenisis though on a hypothetical level and not as theory.

It takes more faith to believe in evolutionism than to believe in creation.

Darwinian evolution certainly does defy what we see in nature, I think they call that supernatural, whoops, "science."

My body is a collection of cells, but not an agglomeration of simple one-cell creatures.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, just as I said, Darwinian evolutionists propone that simple small organisms changed into all the plants and animals.

Yes.....? I take it you cant understand this? Ive noticed this with a lot of people who have difficulties understanding large amounts of time. However I am still perplexed about what you mean by "Darwinian Evolution"? Are you talking just about the darwin's mechanic of "natural selection"/adaption, or about the theory of evolution?

Please note that the theory of evolution covers all 6 mechanics, not just the one.

While I believe in Evolution ( billions of pieces of evidence is enough for me for now until proven otherwise). I am however not convinced on abiogenisis and I think exogenisis is just as plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back