Evolution & Creationism: Why can't people believe both?

We aren't talking about dates ie Astrology, Jesus predicted the behaviour of humans thousands of years ahead, he didn't state a date, I mean we didn't get our calendar until 300+AD.

So why did Shi had to predict something that would happen in 2000 years ?

He should have been able to predict something that might eventually somewhere in the distant future become true.

Still hunting for where I read this. I promise I'll deliver eventually, but I have a lot of work to do tonight. Might have to wait until tomorrow.

hmmm I often wondered if the Jews still wait for a donkey with the Messiah on it coming through Jerusalem on a Friday afternoon.

So why did Shi had to predict something that would happen in 2000 years ?

He should have been able to predict something that might eventually somewhere in the distant future become true.

I was testing his amazing abilities, if it comes true in 2000 years time then he has matched Jesus.

I was testing his amazing abilities, if it comes true in 2000 years time then he has matched Jesus.

NO, he has then outperformed Jesus by a landslide. Jesus's prediction could have taken another 10.000 years to come trough, while Shi named a date.

Good luck proving that, and really in 2000 years alot of what I predicted may have been changed in whatever texts it was recored in to make my prediction seem more accurate.

What a mess.

Anyway, I was wondering if dave knew nothing more than that stars are self-luminous heavenly bodies? There is a point to my questions that bears directly on creationism vs evolution, but apparently dave is afraid to engage in honest discussion.

What a mess.

Anyway, I was wondering if dave knew nothing more than that stars are self-luminous heavenly bodies? There is a point to my questions that bears directly on creationism vs evolution, but apparently dave is afraid to engage in honest discussion.

What has a description of a star got to do with me avoiding you? If you don't like my wording just say so, instead of acting like a star.

Back