Evidence of Hell.

This is just a blunt disregard of what I say.

At least have the decency to engage me in a discussion, properly, by explaining you claims of made up stuff. Until then you're simply talking bollocks. Sorry to be so blunt, but it is a fact. If you can't explain why it is made up, then don't bring it up.

jan.

Blunt, Jan I have shown you the path to the truth yet you only can say I have not explained anything to you.

Blunt yes you are being blunt.

I guess I will have to stick to tiresome repetition.. Its made up cause the author writes of stuff he could not did not witness.. therefore any account is made up.
Rather than read your bible and see for yourself the needle jumps and you goto blaming me for not explaining my proposition, maybe I make it too simple and youmiss it.
Its made up because the author could not know.
If you have a problem with the truth I can do nothing for you but I do speak the truth.
If there was any flaw in my reasoning you and others would seeze upon it and yet that has not happened.
The truth is its made up because the author could not witness the events in his account.
Or if you say God told him then its your turn to explain why God did not explain what really happened.
Alex

I'm not posting here to entertain the most trivial arguments; as far as I'm concerned you're only posting 'Why?' for arguments sake.

Post something more meaningful. Otherwise you are appearing to be defensive.

I want to know why, so that makes it meaningful.

jan.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

So Jan can you tell me who it was that heard God speak these words and witnessed the events of the first day?

Alex

You asked why evidence is meaningful.

Seatle claimed that no one can know anything when there is no evidence of that thing. It has nothing to do with "the establishment".

As that is a claim of knowledge I ask where is the evidence that he knows this to be fact/truth.

Do you get it now?

jan.

Seatle claimed that no one can know anything when there is no evidence of that thing. It has nothing to do with "the establishment".

As that is a claim of knowledge I ask where is the evidence that he knows this to be fact/truth.

Do you get it now?

jan.
Even though I'm a virgin I'm pregnant because God fucked me while I wasn't looking.
I know this.

Do you get it now?

jan.
It's self evident. You can't know something that you don't know. That's why it is a belief. If it was knowledge it wouldn't require belief.

So you can know something without evidence. ;)

Jan.
No, you can't. Self evident means the thing itself is the evidence. If I say "I don't know what day it is" I don't need more evidence for that as it's self evident when I say "I don't know".

You sound like you have had one too many to drink.
?eatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
0ttttttttttttttttt

No, you can't. Self evident means the thing itself is the evidence. If I say "I don't know what day it is" I don't need more evidence for that as it's self evident when I say "I don't know".

So if I say that I don't need evidence to know that I don't need evidence to know what is self evident. Is that self evident, or a knowledge claim?

Jan.

?eatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
0ttttttttttttttttt

Hiya.
What is this nonsense?

Jan.

Back