Everything I've said has been a Lie!

Hey knob JOCkey - read what you are writing. You cant make any kind of valid point by telling people their opinion then opposing it. It doesn't work like that.

It is no wonder that you do not understand my words; you don't understand your own.

Who doesn't understand? Why are you saying we don't understand when you cant make up your mind if you're writing a thesis or being ASSimilated??!!

If you truly are as confused inside as you appear to be, get some help. Please. If not, then f**k off. Please.

this sounds more in line with philosophy to me
and most philosophy is psudoscience
so i gues it is in the correct topic area

Jocariah
why did you choose your name ... Jocariah...?

it is very biblical
nothing wrong with it just wondering if you choose it or it is your real name

why do you not state your thesis ?
assuming it might be a relativism thesis on perceptive reality interaction
based on the nurture nature debate

do you think you could have slanted your hypothesis by your predisposition to assume people would take one of two sides

i would like to assume you are aquanted with ethics
in regard to scientific research

how scientific are you being?

If ya'll don't care that he was lying why do you keep posting in this topic?

just occured to me as i checked out the thread by Jocariah
called
Enlightenment: The Knowledge of Self
is actualy maybe a copy and paste effort from a religouse text
is that true Jocariah
???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Originally posted by ripleofdeath
this sounds more in line with philosophy to me
and most philosophy is psudoscience
so i gues it is in the correct topic area

Jocariah
why did you choose your name ... Jocariah...?

it is very biblical
nothing wrong with it just wondering if you choose it or it is your real name

why do you not state your thesis ?
assuming it might be a relativism thesis on perceptive reality interaction
based on the nurture nature debate

do you think you could have slanted your hypothesis by your predisposition to assume people would take one of two sides

i would like to assume you are aquanted with ethics
in regard to scientific research

how scientific are you being?

Hello ripleofdeath,

The name was given to me; I did not choose it for myself. However, I did choose to use it as my name here - my name is Joseph.

I do not have a thesis, I lied.

You should not assume I am ethical – I may not be ethical.

Lastly, I am not being scientific at all.

If you wish to have a dialogue with me, keep in mind that I am a liar, and may or may not be ethical.

Cheers

Originally posted by ripleofdeath
just occured to me as i checked out the thread by Jocariah
called
Enlightenment: The Knowledge of Self
is actualy maybe a copy and paste effort from a religouse text
is that true Jocariah
???????????????????????????????????????????????????

What you are insinuating, is that I have knowingly plagiarized.

You should always seek to substantiate accusations prior to making them. Remember, what is said, can not be unsaid.

Therefore – show me your proof my good man; or recant.

Cheers

Originally posted by Votorx
If ya'll don't care that he was lying why do you keep posting in this topic?

Exactly right.

There are many liars here - my lies have been revealed, whereas others lie by way of their actions, being in conflict with their words.

Cheers

And that reason is?

The subconscious mind is at the core of all that I write, and all that I have written – as well as all of my actions and inactions here.

If you find yourself reading this (and the number of hits belie any comments to the contrary), then you are reading this for a reason.

And that reason is?

Step Three

Having a dialogue with me is easy; just keep in mind that I know you better than you know yourself. Which isn’t saying much, really, because you don’t know yourself, at all.

If you think that statement arrogant or condescending, that is one possibility, but another is that it is a correct one.

Tell me your take on the subconscious mind, and I in turn will tell you mine. And if you have no understanding of your own subconscious mind, then how in the world is that possible?

After all, it is your own subconscious mind, and yet you are ignorant of its place, purpose, function or operation in ‘your’ life.

Step One: realize your ignorance of your self.

Step Two: ask yourself why in the world are you so ignorant of who you are (the make-up of who you are, all facets of self).

Step Three: (well, this step is your call)

Last edited:
Animals

Animals appear in many varieties – there is an abundance of animals on this planet. Why is that, why might that be – what purpose might they serve?

Things do not appear without purpose.

There is no wasted effort here.

Why do they appear to be less than us in many ways?

What is it that they are here to observe?

Profuse

Your ignorance is so profuse, that you are in fact ignorant of your own ignorance. Were it not for the fact that there are so many of you, in your same position, it might be of concern to you - thankfully, mutual abundance of condition, breeds contentment. You are lost and adrift in your own ignorance, and I, adrift with you it seems, howbeit knowing as I do both worlds – which of course is of no consolation to me whatsoever....Nor you apparently.

Back