End of Ice Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do all my posts, wherein I say ****-off IAC, get deleted, but I get no infractions, pms. or public warnings. Some of these posts contain eloquent put downs that are now lost to humanity for ever. I am sore aggrieved.:bawl:

From the millions of posts of mine which I know you've read, what do you think is the timeline which I propose (hint: Deluge circa 2400 B.C., Ice Age end circa 1500 B.C., creation circa 4000 B.C.)?

Why do all my posts, wherein I say ****-off IAC, get deleted, but I get no infractions, pms. or public warnings. Some of these posts contain eloquent put downs that are now lost to humanity for ever. I am sore aggrieved.:bawl:

I wonder if some of mine have been. Hmm. Lizardoids? Seriously the Lizardoid responsible can just PM me. Only curious.

I hope they aren't allergic to electricity, however.

IAC, why are you hiding from Nick? Is it because he's giving you a hiding? Post a timeline. We'll wait.

Like Chuck Norris.

Then lay out the evidence for your timeline. If you've done so already (hehe...sorry) then do so again. Some seeds do land in rocky ground, IAC, but you can't tell which ones so you might as well do what you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back