Elvis Sibilia's Philochrony theory of everything

2) movement is made up of changes and duration , by objects , themselves . Time is indeed made up theory of movement . Time can never cause movement .

I use the word change (s) in two senses:

1- Modification or variation.
2- Phenomenon (movement, light, sound, etc.).

For example: phenomena change continuously. People change with age. We get older with time.

river said:
2) movement is made up of changes and duration , by objects , themselves . Time is indeed made up theory of movement . Time can never cause movement .

I use the word change (s) in two senses:

1- Modification or variation.
2- Phenomenon (movement, light, sound, etc.).

For example: phenomena change continuously. People change with age. We get older with time.

Time is a measurement of movement at any speed .

I agree, but ...

Time is the measurement of duration ...

Time is the physical quantity that determines the duration and separation between two sequential events. Duration is the continuous, unidirectional and sequential occurrence of changes delimited by a beginning and an end. Clocks are time itself, a measurement.

Last edited:
river said:

I agree, but ...

Time is the measurement of duration ...

Time is the physical quantity that determines the duration and separation between two sequential events.
Duration is the continuous, unidirectional, and sequential occurrence of changes delimited by a beginning and an end.

Highlighted

Time is the " Physical " Quantity " based on what ? What is time Physically based On ?

Time is the " Physical " Quantity " based on what ? What is time Physically based On ?

I've already said it and I stand by it. Time is physically based on the continuity of changes. For example, you are the same as when you were 10 years old. When you die that continuity will cease.

river said:

I've already said it and I stand by it. Time is physically based on the continuity of changes. For example, you are the same as when you were 10 years old. When you die that continuity will cease.

Highlighted

Changes based on ? Your not making sense Asexperia .

Time is physically based on the continuity of changes. For example, you are the same as when you were 10 years old. When you die that continuity will cease.

river said:
Changes based on ? Your not making sense Asexperia . Well your not .

Obviously, you make far more sense then river.
The BB, the overwhelmingly accepted theory of the evolution of the universe/space/time, tells us that space and time [as we know them], evolved at t+10-43 seconds. With space [as we know it] there is no time....without time, [as we know it] there is no space. One depends on the other, and are literally two sides of the same coin. Neither of course are absolute in nature.

The BB, the overwhelmingly accepted theory of the evolution of the universe/space/time, tells us that space and time [as we know them], evolved at t+10-43 seconds. With space [as we know it] there is no time....without time, [as we know it] there is no space. One depends on the other, and are literally two sides of the same coin. Neither of course are absolute in nature.

Highlighted

Space is not Absolute ? Why ?

Spacetime is a mathematical structure. It has no physical existence.

Spacetime is a mathematical structure. It has no physical existence.
Sapacetime is the unified multi-dimensional framework within which we locate events and describe the relationships between them in terms of spatial coordinates and time. The concept of spacetime follows from the observation that the speed of light is invariant, i.e. it does not vary with the motion of the emitter or the observer. Spacetime allows a description of reality that is common for all observers in the universe, regardless of their relative motion. Intervals of space and time considered separately are not the same for all observers. Of course in GR gravitation is spacetime geometry.
We also see it curved, bent, warped, twisted etc...In that real sense, it is real within the framework as described.

Sapacetime is the unified multi-dimensional framework within which we locate events and describe the relationships between them in terms of spatial coordinates and time. The concept of spacetime follows from the observation that the speed of light is invariant, i.e. it does not vary with the motion of the emitter or the observer. Spacetime allows a description of reality that is common for all observers in the universe, regardless of their relative motion. Intervals of space and time considered separately are not the same for all observers. Of course in GR gravitation is spacetime geometry.
We also see it curved, bent, warped, twisted etc...In that real sense, it is real within the framework as described.

Agreed

Perspective

But not to the objects themselves , pad .

Speed of light to the object is variant to the Density , Density of the Medium in which it goes through . Hence Colour .

Last edited:
Back