Egyptian Statue on Mars?

Love the Ramses look on Mars. I once saw a giants skull in New Hampshire. Bummer it fell down. So where is the little mermaid photo. How about the face on Mars? My fav has to be the horse head nebula. That was made by ETs that wanted to entertain us. Must have cost them a fortune to construct. Rather neighborly of them I'd say.

Love the Ramses look on Mars. I once saw a giants skull in New Hampshire. Bummer it fell down. So where is the little mermaid photo. How about the face on Mars? My fav has to be the horse head nebula. That was made by ETs that wanted to entertain us. Must have cost them a fortune to construct. Rather neighborly of them I'd say.

Thank God the aliens didn't do a 'Miley Cyress' or 'Hannah Montana' nebula yet.

There are other places on that cliff that have a smooth surface. It's just where rocks of broken off relatively recently.
Look at the base of the cliff.. there are tons and tons of broken off rock down there.

Original image: http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/207023main_vincent-20071220.jpg

I like the ancient martian pertified drift wood photo theory better unless they find an ancient martian pyramid buried under the sand somewhere on the martian surface. Then we'll really have something to talk about.....Won't we?

I like the ancient martian pertified drift wood photo theory better unless they find an ancient martian pyramid buried under the sand somewhere on the martian surface. Then we'll really have something to talk about.....Won't we?

It's just rock.

1. The 'statue' is a normal weathering feature.
2. I shall be surprised if there is not life on Mars. Evidence? The misinterpreted Viking results; the presence of methane in the atmosphere.
3. Where are all the woo-woos that normally defend this sort of thing as being a real artifact. (I heard they had all been abducted by aliens, but the Freemasons are keeping it hushed up.)

1. The 'statue' is a normal weathering feature.
2. I shall be surprised if there is not life on Mars. Evidence? The misinterpreted Viking results; the presence of methane in the atmosphere.
3. Where are all the woo-woos that normally defend this sort of thing as being a real artifact. (I heard they had all been abducted by aliens, but the Freemasons are keeping it hushed up.)

The abundance of methane in the martian atmosphere can be easily explained by the presence of hundreds of thousands of wooly martian mammoths that once roamed the surface of Mars millions and millions of years ago. In goes the martian grass, out comes the methane.......or something like that anyway.

Last edited:
After spending all of this time faking the Mars landing can you believe that some idiot from the stage crew left a 2 by 4 laying around! That guy is fired for sure.

After spending all of this time faking the Mars landing can you believe that some idiot from the stage crew left a 2 by 4 laying around! That guy is fired for sure.

Yea.......After the Mars landing, the same idiot tried to saw it in two. What a joke that was. He's now working at a martian fast food resturant near Olympus Mons making Martian Methane burgers.

I think that the egyptians didn't go back millions of years. So it would seem weird that they would put a statue on mars back then.

Yea........Thank God the so-called martian statue doesn't resemble a recent ex-president or something worst.

All this shows us is the miracle that is our brain (not saying G-d made it) the fact that we can take images we have seen so many times over and associate it to something totally benign.

This fellow saw this ovular rock resting on another part of the canyon with an etched out upside down cone. And he associated egyptian statues to it.

But in reality, there is no practical reason to support that hypothesis.

First off that outcrop is sticking out of a canyon wall, how exactly would someone be able to climb up there and carve a statue.

second, There is no reason to support that mars could have had supported any life larger than some bacteria. A few hundred degrees in daylight and few hundred below in darkness. And incredible dust storms and sand dunes. No food or nutrients for something larger than a rat.

And third, The Egyptians thrived several thousand years ago. At the rate of erosion on mars. Any sort of carving on the face of a cliff that gets battered constantly by high winds, sand, and dust storms would have been totally etched away after several thousand years ago.

So the fact is that if that were a carved statue it would have been eroded beyond recognition.

Back