Egyptian Statue on Mars?

marvin-the-martian_1824_1.jpg

I guess you have to kinda have to keep an open mind on the subject. Who knows what the two martian rovers will dig up in the future on Mars? Maybe nothing or just maybe????

I do keep a very open mind, I read all about everything that is being explored on Mars to find out the facts about any life past or present that was found. As of yet there has been nothing found to support your views so I'd like to know why you think there was life already there? Do you have some information that the rest of the world doesn't have or are you just speculating and coming up with allot of bullshit?:shrug:

Then it's possible that the possibilities are quite possible for life (intelligent or not) possibly forming on Mars long ago. Am I possibly right on this possibility?

I'm possibly right that I'm a seven foot tall black man, but nobody is going to believe me on just that.

I do keep a very open mind, I read all about everything that is being explored on Mars to find out the facts about any life past or present that was found. As of yet there has been nothing found to support your views so I'd like to know why you think there was life already there? Do you have some information that the rest of the world doesn't have or are you just speculating and coming up with allot of bullshit?:shrug:

I haven't posted any of my views yet other than conjecture, on what I think about the possibility of life existing or having existed (intelligent or otherwise) on Mars. I only asked opinions on the subject. But it appears you have.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I haven't posted any of my views yet other than conjecture, on what I think about the possibility of life existing or having existed (intelligent or otherwise) on Mars. I only asked opinions on the subject. But it appears you have.

I asked you to post why you think there was life or is intelligent life on Mars and this is your reply? I'd think that you could have at least posted something that you have referenced about Mars that leads you to believe what you do.

If Mars had intel life 65 million years ago, that would be long gone. There would be nothing Martian made items that would survice the Martian wind and oxidation. The only way to find anything is to dig....may be in 100 years...

How about Venus?

There once was a lady from Venus Who had a head shaped like a Penis.....or something like that....:D

dude Venus would destroy any remains of a civilization in a week...the place is so acidic and scorching hot...I would even be amazed that anything made on Venus can withstand all that pressure to begin with.

dude Venus would destroy any remains of a civilization in a week...the place is so acidic and scorching hot...I would even be amazed that anything made on Venus can withstand all that pressure to begin with.

But 30 million years ago it might not have been like it is today. Perhaps under a few thousand feet of rock there's an ancient civilizations remains there.:shrug:

as a pancake maybe :bugeye: sandwiched by pressure cities.

Time will tell if Mars has a fossil record. I would'nt bet against it. And if it does, then chances are some of Mar's ancient fossils may still be on the surface waiting to be discovered. Just like on Earth.

Back