Does God regularly reward rebellion?

Define "evil".
Is that, too, not relative?

immorality and evil are considered synonyms, but imo morality is mankind's relative way of interpreting something that is not relative, but is law. and i would define evil as anything which transgresses the law. god's law is something we haven't determined, so morality is our best guess. i guess.

immorality and evil are considered synonyms, but imo morality is mankind's relative way of interpreting something that is not relative, but is law. and i would define evil as anything which transgresses the law. god's law is something we haven't determined, so morality is our best guess. i guess.

IOW, your definition is meaningless rhetoric because it points at laws that are not defined.

Real deep thinking.

Regards
DL

IOW, your definition is meaningless rhetoric because it points at laws that are not defined.

Real deep thinking.

Regards
DL

so let me guess, the only evil that exists is that which you define as such according to your relative morality? you define what evil is? that law exists whether you've defined it accurately, or at all, or not.

Ofcourse God rewards rebellion. God rewards every will.

One can go to the extent of evil being apart of god for it defines the values for good without it the term good and god is null and meaningless. All we know for sure is that experience exists. Without evil, experience would become meaningless untill it ceases to be conforming to our constantly-changing will. I suspect we would go back to a total-zero state if we can change the values of conflict to the extent of removing evil, even in an arbituary sense, it would be pointless. God must uphold evil as one of his most brilliant creations if you personify the concept of god or the contigent matter reality is based upon. Because without it we would just be stars :)

One can go to the extent of evil being apart of god for it defines the values for good without it the term good and god is null and meaningless. All we know for sure is that experience exists. Without evil, experience would become meaningless untill it ceases to be conforming to our constantly-changing will. I suspect we would go back to a total-zero state if we can change the values of conflict to the extent of removing evil, even in an arbituary sense, it would be pointless. God must uphold evil as one of his most brilliant creations if you personify the concept of god or the contigent matter reality is based upon. Because without it we would just be stars :)

Good insight.

Regards
DL

Or aliens took over mind, so it's 33.333/33.333/33.333

Or the Flyging Spaghetti monster may have been involved so it's 25/25/25/25

or any number of other ludicrous scenarios,....

No, she had a false awakening, or some other mental aberration, 100%.

I was clearly joking. saying it is 50/50 is utter nonsense :)

evil is just one part of the dichotomy that creation is contingent on. it's the "wrong" part. so, what are the "rewards" of evil? destruction, suffering, and death? some of us think the only reward is knowledge, and we know enough now to make the right choice.

evil is just one part of the dichotomy that creation is contingent on. it's the "wrong" part. so, what are the "rewards" of evil? destruction, suffering, and death? some of us think the only reward is knowledge, and we know enough now to make the right choice.

Lori.

Would you say that this, starting at the 2 min mark, is a goods example of the world you would create, without the knowledge of good and evil?
And why in hell would you want to create such a disgusting world of dumb humans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv7J9LtT95w&feature=related

Think of duality.

Regards
DL

Without evil, experience would become meaningless untill it ceases to be conforming to our constantly-changing will. I suspect we would go back to a total-zero state if we can change the values of conflict to the extent of removing evil, even in an arbituary sense, it would be pointless. God must uphold evil as one of his most brilliant creations if you personify the concept of god or the contigent matter reality is based upon.

this is disgusting. if you really believe that, you should be seeking out negative experiences or don't try to avoid harm in any way which i don't believe you would do. so many theists have this view. also, religionists who wish to go to heaven like the hypocrites they are. as for evil, there are people who do embrace it. it's not a matter of everyone just trying to embrace good but also experiencing the negative. some like the dark more. some like to rape, murder, steal, cheat etc.

One can go to the extent of evil being apart of god for it defines the values for good without it the term good and god is null and meaningless.

you have a slave's conditioned mentality. an orange is still an orange whether there are bananas around or not and vice versa. a pure glass of water is a pure glass of water. to say that some type of poison is necessary to be in it to appreciate that pure water is good, is moot. in short, theists are insane and even degenerately illogical. with this logic, you should try to hurt the people that you love so that they can appreciate the times you don't even more (doesn't work that way). that's not real appreciation, it's just adaptation. sick logic.

Last edited:
Lori.

Would you say that this, starting at the 2 min mark, is a goods example of the world you would create, without the knowledge of good and evil?
And why in hell would you want to create such a disgusting world of dumb humans?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv7J9LtT95w&feature=related

Think of duality.

Regards
DL

i'm not suggesting a world without the knowledge of good and evil. i'm suggesting a world in which that knowledge is the basis people use to choose good and reject evil.

this is disgusting. if you really believe that, you should be seeking out negative experiences or don't try to avoid harm in any way which i don't believe you would do. so many theists have this view. also, religionists who wish to go to heaven like the hypocrites they are. as for evil, there are people who do embrace it. it's not a matter of everyone just trying to embrace good but also experiencing the negative. some like the dark more. some like to rape, murder, steal, cheat etc.

you have a slave's conditioned mentality. an orange is still an orange whether there are bananas around or not and vice versa. a pure glass of water is a pure glass of water. to say that some type of poison is necessary to be in it to appreciate that pure water is good, is moot. in short, theists are insane and even degenerately illogical. with this logic, you should try to hurt the people that you love so that they can appreciate the times you don't even more (doesn't work that way). that's not real appreciation, it's just adaptation. sick logic.

i'm a theist and i agree with you here, except for your assertion about us theists.

The term God is meant to be the epitome of all attributes. Those would include both Good and Evil. To give a higher rating, so to speak, to anything, is to break the first commandment.

Regards
DL

i'm not suggesting a world without the knowledge of good and evil. i'm suggesting a world in which that knowledge is the basis people use to choose good and reject evil.

I wrote an O P on how Eve did the right thing in eating of the knowledge of good and evil. Few agreed. I see that you do. Nice. Rather Gnostic. Nicer.

Regards
DL

Good and evil is as arbituary as happy and pain.
Some machistics(?) like to feel pain to an extent in that it gives them pleasure or "degree of hapiness" same can be said about heavy drugs.
Does it make it evil or good.....overpopulation control idealsm is good but reality is evil...I mean even from a thiest view point, who are we to judge what is good and evil outside our own paramaters? God must like the rebel because if everybody were goody too shoes it would render existance to be obselete.

In other words if we were HAPPY all the time and were "ignorant" of "knowledge" like the bible were no different than the handicap who are "happy" by default.... it would eventually make life meaningless and our ever changing will is going to subsitute "pain" with "happy" if that makes sense.

Good and evil is as arbituary as happy and pain.
Some machistics(?) like to feel pain to an extent in that it gives them pleasure or "degree of hapiness" same can be said about heavy drugs.

no, you are seriously mangling context. what someone likes to inflict on themselves is different than inflicting it on another. this is why you respect other people's wishes and don't inflict on others what they don't want, which will be made known from the beginning or eventually. your sick point of view doesn't surprise me for a theist.

In other words if we were HAPPY all the time and were "ignorant" of "knowledge" like the bible were no different than the handicap who are "happy" by default.... it would eventually make life meaningless and our ever changing will is going to subsitute "pain" with "happy" if that makes sense.

you, like many, don't understand cause and effect. all the feelings and sensations we experience is to help our survival. it is not there just to know good and evil or to know happy vs sad as you think. you have it backwards.

Last edited:
I wrote an O P on how Eve did the right thing in eating of the knowledge of good and evil. Few agreed. I see that you do. Nice. Rather Gnostic. Nicer.

Regards
DL
Yeah buddy she was a friggen saint . Eve was the star of the show . She still is and her day is at the brink of time . I got a feeling Man is going to pay big time for his greedy ways of denying Eve her just due . I heard a statistic here lately. Don't know if it is true or not . Here it is " Most murders are women killing men " Husbands I think . Don't know? sounded like it might be right with the way Man has abused women for so long

Back